NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Thank you! ^____^

Now, to make my actual post, I think Dannyboy is almost certainly mafia. He's been in this thread a few times since yesterday and hasn't posted at all. Unless he's silenced (which I doubt, as I don't think we have a silencer going in the game?), he's actually just trying to stay under the radar. If he's not willing to post or explain his role, I think he's hiding something.

So please townies, cast a vote today! We only got one mafia member so far and we really need to press on to win.

Well I can't, Cube isn't back till thursday so I think its clear who the mafia are now, none of them are coming forward to saying/defending. They must be close to majority and if we don't agree as a grup to jut get rid of them we won't win. Sort it out people.

I can see how I appear suspicious, though I've been away most of the day and so haven't had the time to post. I'm Jigglypuff, but I assure you that I'm not mafia.

Votes

Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 [Cube, Eenuh, Paj Meen Ah]

Nintendohnut - 3 [Jonnas, Mundi, Dannyboy-the-Dane]

Majority is 6

Well jigglypuff doesn't seem to have killed anyone and Nintendohnut has I think. If he's the pokemon trainer. His lack of posts since Rez was killed makes me suspicious so I'm going to vote nintendohnut

Votes

Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 [Cube, Eenuh, Paj Meen Ah]

Nintendohnut - 4 [Jonnas, Mundi, Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps]

Majority is 6

This day is moving unimaginable slow. Last post was at 6:23PM, meaning this game will end at 6:23AM if no one else posts. You need to make a decision on who to lynch.

I am not evil, and I'm pretty sure it isn't Dannyboy that's evil either but rather someone else who is putting his name forward. Not Eenuh, because she is actually backing me up here. But I'm not evil.

Diageo, I'm not sure my post will move it any faster but if you now want to extend the deadline to 11:29am tomorrow that's fine.

Then who do you believe is evil Nintendohnut? And any reason for your suspicions?

Come on everyone, just vote for Dannyboy. I'm not sure if we can survive another night without lynching.

Dannyboy is lying. He is not jigglypuff. I suspect he is mafia.

Vote: Dannyboy

I realise I just contradicted myself after saying I thought he was good. I received some information and I can confirm he is not who he says he is. Which means he's lying and is therefore almost certainly evil.

Edited by Nintendohnut
Automerged Doublepost

Votes

Dannyboy-the-Dane - 5 [Cube, Eenuh, Paj Meen Ah, Nintendohnut, Mundi]

Nintendohnut - 3 [Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps]

Majority is 6

Hopefully if Dannyboy turns out evil everyone will see that I am not (as he voted for me). All I know is he's lying about being Jigglypuff.

OK, reading back I made a mistake. The final smash killer is more likely Wario, not Captain Falcon showing us his moves.

This opens up the possibility is the Pokémon Trainer, and is likely neutral.

Jonnas or Tellyn, can you do the honours?

Protectors, roleblockers, investigators, unite! Tonight, we need to ensure the mafia cannot take another life. We have ReZourceman's list, which Cube has helpfully narrowed down to a checklist of people who are certainly mafiosos. Disable and destroy them.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

It looks like I was late for this party :heh:

Change Vote: Dannyboy, anyway

I still distrust Nintendohnut (that whole "I trust Dannyboy" and suddenly "Wait! No I don't!") makes me iffy. Either the real Jigglypuff works with Nintendohnut, or that was him realising comrade Dannyboy had no escape, and wanted to save face.

Anyway, ReZ stabbed me, people :heh: Like Ellmeister said, even when dead that guy can be annoying.

Majority has been reached.

The town surrounded their target, today they believed they had a mafia member.

Dannyboy-The-Dane is dead. He was Ness, part of the mafia.

hidden01_080201a-l.jpg

Ness had the power to infiltrate minds with his PK Thunder, and influence them to vote for whom he wanted.

Watching the small boy die, a taller boy was filled with rage. He was not able to avenge his friend, Lucario. His mission had failed. Upset he fled the town. There was nothing left for him to do here.

Nintendohnut has lost. He did not fulfil his winning conditions and now they are out of reach. He was the Pokemon Trainer. Leader of the neutral pokemon order.

pokemon_trainer.jpg

He had a different power depending on the pokemon he sent out that day.

Night 5

Send in the PMs

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, being neutral and part of an "order". I look forward to learning about the roles once this game has finished.

WTF Diageo? You never told me I had to personally kill him!? I thought avenge meant he just had to die, and seeing as a had a part of his lynching I was involved in killing him. How is it fair that I now just lose? Seriously, WTF. I basically had no way of winning this. When I saw we lynched ness I thought I'd nearly won (except I have no idea who jigglypuff is) and then I scroll down and I genuinely couldn't believe it! I wouldn't mind if you told me but you didn't specify! :nono:

What the fuck? Can I just ask how the fuck a night was 'un-ended'?! I checked this thread yesterday, and it was night, I refrained from posting anything, because it was night, I am at work right now on my break, checking out the thread because I was sure it'd be day, how is it again night? How did yesterday's night get reversed like this. I always end up on when it's night, so annoyed it's night again now that I'm on. A night which already got called more than 24 hours ago. Not cool.