NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

I agree with you. I thought I was going to be lynched today so didn't post in the hope that 12 hours would pass. They did and the night didnt end. The forum problems wouldn't have caused massive problems... And in the end the long day led to my losing the game for a random reason. Seriously not cool diageo!

(I might be completely mistaken here.....so apologies if I am....but my memory recalls that night changed back to day pretty soon after he posted that it was night....I might be wrong ~I was reading the thread as it updated all day~ but I don't think it should have changed back simply because it was in the rules, however I think Diageo is getting a hard enough time! He only changed it because someone requested it anyway, so he can't win)

But yeah thats fine.

ALSO! Cut him some slack, it is his first game as moderator. Mistakes are bound to be made, and criticising so heavily might discourage him from doing another a bit.

I agree with ReZ there. Give Diageo a chance. Heaven knows I made a bunch of mistakes in my first mafia as well, but people were very forgiving.

LEAVE DIAGEO ALONE!! [/chris crocker]

I hate working all day. I've missed all the excitement!

Well isn't this lovely to see.

Anyway, the day was reversed because the Forum was having problems. It wouldn't show up the posts I made and then when I returned to it I had posted three times yet Eenuh's name showed up as the last poster. And with the new evidence coming from Mundi, there were several forum problems. If there had not been any problems then Eenuh would have posted and extended the deadline, but since her name stayed, she didn't want to double post, which would not extend the deadline.

Second Nintendohnut, you did not know Dannyboy was Ness. I also said in the PM that when a pokemon died, you would gain killing powers and would have to avenge the killed pokemon to win. Seeing as it's similar to the role ReZ has made before and the context of the sentence I assumed it was clear. If it was not I apologise, it's too late to do anything now.

And thanks ReZ, it was a lot of fun making this game. I think they are less likely to join my games than I am of not making one.

Cheer up people!

crop-dsc06566.jpg?w=560&h=351

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Night will end at 2:53PM by the way.

Night 5

The mechanised sphere is grabbed and slammed to the ground. A character floats towards it’s target but is disorientated by a flash of yellow and lands near the mechanised sphere. A brown cloud of gas mysteriously appears, and the mechanised ball falls asleep from a soothing lullaby.

A blue character runs through the cloud and comes out of the other side unharmed.

No one has died.

Day 6 begins.

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Going by Cubes list Vote: The Peeps

I also targeted The Peeps last night and from the looks of it he targeted no one.

Wait, why didn't anyone die?

Either the Mafia forgot to send a target or decided not to kill anyone.

Wait, why didn't anyone die?

I'm not sure. Both Wario and Jigglypuff used their standard powers.

I also targeted The Peeps last night and from the looks of it he targeted no one.

That's odd...as we know Wario and Jigglypuff used their powers. Unless the brown smoke disrupts it.

Actually...we never had confirmation of Tellyn being Snake. We've just been assuming it.

Actually...we never had confirmation of Tellyn being Snake. We've just been assuming it.

So, you think Tellyn might be Jigglypuff?

The flash of yellow could be me as I use my flag attack to re-direct targets

Who did you re-direct?

I targeted The Peeps last night.

Which makes him the floating character.

So The Peeps is Jigglypuff. Who stops people from voting.

Makes sense.

Assuiming that the mechanized ball is Samus Aran which is Ellmeister it should be easy for him to confirm that.

So, you think Tellyn might be Jigglypuff?

I sincerely hope this is a joke.

Vote: The Peeps

Evil, by powers of investigation.

I'll be out for tonight so I'm going to cast my vote now already. Seems The Peeps is Jigglypuff, which we assume is mafia, right? Well he lied about his character so he must be evil. =P

Vote: The Peeps

I sincerely hope this is a joke.

Hey, Cube implied this, not me :heh:

Just one thing, before deciding the final vote on Peeps: isn't Rummy a roleblocker? He seems to have targeted Ellmeister, and there was no kill tonight.

Just asking: has anyone confirmed Ellmeister as good?

Yeah I can't vote today :( How annoying.

Didn't someone confirm me as good a while back after I helped lynch someone? I can't remember if that was this or the other mafia.

Well if The Peeps is mafia then Ellmeister being Mafia is less likely as he took his vote away.