NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

(in an effort to frame me after my certainty over the clearly faulty information about ReZ's alignment yesterday, no doubt)

Wait, why was your information faulty, last night?

lol salt in the wounds much Diageo? Sorry Rez! I was sure you were evil :mad:

Tellyn, please tell us why we should believe you after your investigations have apparently shown Rez as evil twice. Either you're mafia or you're a really really bad investigator.

I followed up on Rummy following on from ReZ's mafia list, probably the thing that got him killed by the mafia last night (in an effort to frame me after my certainty over the clearly faulty information about ReZ's alignment yesterday, no doubt).

Are you saying the mafia are trying to frame you as the person who killed Rez?

Wow ReZ, dead in both Mafias. That must suck.

Yes. Yes it does. I at least had it coming in DIY. :p

S'cool. All part of the game. :)

Carry on folks. :p

Just a reminder. 12 hours without a post and the day will end, 24 hours without a vote and the day will end.

Vote: Rummy

To add some more proof, I targeted Rummy last night and he appeared as my long-time rival and apparently he attacks people.

Before I vote, I want to hear from Tellyn: why did you get your investigation muddled over ReZ?

Nothing in that night's write-up suggests you or Rez were targeted. Do you have any theories on what might have happened?

Before I vote, I want to hear from Tellyn: why did you get your investigation muddled over ReZ?

Nothing in that night's write-up suggests you or Rez were targeted. Do you have any theories on what might have happened?

I have a theory, Jonnas.

...Okay... Mind sharing that with us?

I don't know, I think I'd feel a little silly if I told you my theory.

sorry ell but the sarcasm in your post really amused me.

Tellyn, it's not really looking good for you if you're not willing to share information at this point. Aren't you supposed to be the town's investigator? (even though we have had Smeagol and still have Jonnas)

I was going to follow Mundi and vote Rummy but I want to hear what you have to say first because as it stands, I think this could be a mafia ploy.

I don't know, I think I'd feel a little silly if I told you my theory.

Go ahead, don't be shy :heh: If it's plausible, I'll follow your lead.

sorry ell but the sarcasm in your post really amused me.

Tellyn, it's not really looking good for you if you're not willing to share information at this point. Aren't you supposed to be the town's investigator? (even though we have had Smeagol and still have Jonnas)

I was going to follow Mundi and vote Rummy but I want to hear what you have to say first because as it stands, I think this could be a mafia ploy.

Mafia ploy? I gave you MadDog, and Mundi just confirmed I'm about to give you another mafioso. As far as desperation goes, ratting out two teammates just isn't cricket. I've been very up front and helpful since Day 2, and the situation yesterday and the killing of ReZ seems to be turning this around, and working it towards someone's agenda.

Intel for intel. Tell me your role, I'll tell you why I'm withholding information. And no, this isn't just a pointless request, my intel is withheld for a reason and I refuse to release it freely. I mean it. Tell me your role.

Edited by Tellyn

So:

Bowser: Rummy

Ness (Killer - Mafia)

Captain Falcon (Killer - Mafia)

Jigglypuff (Stops people voting so must be Mafia)

Wario (Killer - Mafia)

---

Dannyboy-the-Dane

The Peeps

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

We don't even know is Bowser/Rummy is part of the mafia. The rest are pretty much guaranteed.

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane

Fair points. I am meta knight and I can reflect attacks. I haven't shown up in the write-up so far because no one has targeted me.

Please explain the whole voting for Rez situation. He was killed following your intel so I don't think it's that out of order to be asking for an explanation but if it takes a role claim to do so then you've got it.

Votes

Rummy - 3 [Tellyn, Paj Meen Ah, Mundi]

Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 [Cube]

Majority is 6

Fair points. I am meta knight and I can reflect attacks. I haven't shown up in the write-up so far because no one has targeted me.

I'm sorry, but that can't be true.

Everyone's role is confirmed except for you four.

We have four confirmed characters remaining, all of which are mafia.

Therefore you four must be mafia.

You know, I once investigated Nintendohnut, on the first night. I left with cryptic information, that I did not pay much mind to, until now. I just noticed that ReZ's killer is most likely Nintendohnut.

I think Mundi targeted Nintendohnut at one point, as well. Mundi, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Can I make entirely clear to cube that my character is not In the list you have just provided so you have missed at least one. Not sure how you did that. And jonnas, what is this info you got from me early on that was so cryptic? I don't know why you think I killed Rez as it would be pretty stupid a) to kill him after onpushed so hard to get him killed and b) for the mafia to send me if I were a part of it. As I say I don't know what your info is but I find it more likely that the Maria arresting to make me look guilty to add to rez's ridiculous list.

Let us do the full list, then:

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Known Roles:

- Paj Meen Ah/Fox

- Tellyn/Snake

- Jonnas/Ganondorf

- Cube/Sonic

- Ellmeister/Samus

- Eenuh/Peach

- Mundi/Mario

- Rummy/Bowser

Other Known Characters Mentioned in the write-up, all have to be mafia

- Ness

- Jigglypuff

- Wario

- Captain Falcon

People without a known role (and therefore must be mafia)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Jayseven

Let us do the full list, then:

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Known Roles:

- Paj Meen Ah/Fox

- Tellyn/Snake

- Jonnas/Ganondorf

- Cube/Sonic

- Ellmeister/Samus

- Eenuh/Peach

- Mundi/Mario

- Rummy/Bowser

Other Known Characters Mentioned in the write-up, all have to be mafia

- Ness

- Jigglypuff

- Wario

- Captain Falcon

People without a known role (and therefore must be mafia)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Jayseven

You know, I once investigated Nintendohnut, on the first night. I left with cryptic information, that I did not pay much mind to, until now. I just noticed that ReZ's killer is most likely Nintendohnut.

I think Mundi targeted Nintendohnut at one point, as well. Mundi, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so Jonnas, but were would we get a burlap sack at this of the day?

Jokes aside, I did target Nintendohnur and it occured on day 3 which had this to say in the write-up:

Nearby a cape was swung uselessly spinning a shell out of control.

You suggesting that Nintendohnut is some kind of item user?