NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

I targeted Ellmeister once and spotted him as Samus.

If people are too scared to cast the final vote for Rez then I am willing to withdraw mine and vote back for him...

Whilst I am a little apprehensive, its not this lynch bomb fiasco, its more I don't want the day to end because I'm not totally convinced.

I also want the current information to be talked about.

And no Cube, I am nothing to do with the blue illusion thing. Dan says it is possibly him.

So people think I'm mafia because Tellyn has said so twice and because my role is unbelievable? Despite the role claim and all confirmed targets being proven, I'm still considered a threat by you people? Despite tearing apart MadDogs defence? Etc.

These two sections are the ones that concern me. I'm {information missing}, as I'm not supposed to appear in the write-up. However, I guess this was quite hard to avoid considering how popular I was last night. Thanks for the protection, looks like the mafia are after me!

The second section is where I use my power, and where I remain truly unseen. I targeted MadDog last night, and discovered that my target was a green dinosaur, who ingested a princess last night. My PM said that the behaviour is "surely evil". As the brown gas seemed to hit someone else last night, I think this information is pretty solid.

Vote: MadDog

I've just seen this again, which reminded me. Maybe Tellyn is good. But that puts me in a bad light.

Diageo, has anything been changed....because;

A) Theres no gas in the write up. Has this been altered, and we will no longer see if it is used?

B) Also Tellyn appears differently in the write up, if he is in it.

I will not comment except for the fact that there are reasonable explanations for both your questions.

I would guess after the discussion in the mafia general thread that he has changed his style of write-ups.

I will not comment except for the fact that there are reasonable explanations for both your questions.

I think if the removal of the gas from write up's and investigations is one of them, then we should be informed because it gives an unfair advantage to the mafia, in that we as town could now be punked just by that fact.

If not then, yeah thats fine. But it shouldn't be changed halfway through the game without us being informed (if that is whats happened)

Anyway, we really need to hear from the others before anything. Mainly Paj. Wheres Paj.

I am confused about the blue illusion thing. Dan-likes-trees thinks it's him (though would seem weird if he is mentioned twice in the write-up), whereas it probably should be Ellmeister as we can clearly see ReZ attacking him.

Can you change into Zero Suit Samus or is this part of your power? Or just really nothing important at all? =P

Also, we can assume Dan-likes-trees' switcheroo trick didn't work right? 'Cause otherwise that would mess things up immensely.

(sorry for late reply sort of, have been asleep all afternoon >.>; )

Also, we can assume Dan-likes-trees' switcheroo trick didn't work right? 'Cause otherwise that would mess things up immensely.

If we knew what Bowser's power was (is he a roleblocker?) then it would be easy.

If Samus is the ball, I might well be the blue illusion. So someone *glares at ReZ* stabbed me? I still got my PM. What does the stabbing do?

Yeah but Ellmeister said he got a PM saying he got roleblocked. Unless he's making it up.

*really paranoid in this game, anyone could be evil haha*

If Samus is the ball, I might well be the blue illusion. So someone *glares at ReZ* stabbed me? I still got my PM. What does the stabbing do?

Its a day delay roleblock. But I stabbed Ellmeister, and he received a PM confirming he had been stabbed.

I think the write up needed to be a little clearer, but we've at least sorted that now.

So you stole someones PM, Paj?

Who did you target?

And can you give us the PM with as much detail as possible?

Everyone listen up. The blue thing is 100% not me. Eenuh stop confusing things! Why did my pm say your behaviour was evil?

Are we sure that peach is not evil?

Oh and I got a pm from diageo saying I was stabbed. I think he forgot to originally do it :p

But it doesn't make sense that you're not the blue illusion, since that is the person getting stabbed by Rez? I'm not trying to confuse anyone, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on.

And I have no idea why your PM would say I might be evil. Like I said, I barely appear in the write-up (not even sure it's me) and didn't seem to have done anything of importance yesterday.

To clarify things, the ball was stabbed, not the blue illusion. Illusions can't be stabbed obviously.

So you stole someones PM, Paj?

Well turns out my power is a bit different, I apparently find out what people PM to Diageo, not the other way (i.e I thought I'd get the PM Diageo sends back with Results).

I targeted Ellmeister, finding out he targetted Eenuh. (IIRC, let me go check again).

But it doesn't make sense that you're not the blue illusion, since that is the person getting stabbed by Rez? I'm not trying to confuse anyone, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on.

And I have no idea why your PM would say I might be evil. Like I said, I barely appear in the write-up (not even sure it's me) and didn't seem to have done anything of importance yesterday.

A) Its just the way the write up is written. Blue illusion must be Paj.

B) Who are you? You're being accused of saying something or doing something that appears evil....what did you do?

To clarify things, the ball was stabbed

Have you been to the doctor about it?

Thanks for clearing that up Diageo.

As for what I did last night, I targetted Paj, but nothing happened apparently. I don't think anyone targetted him, which would explain why nothing happened.

Off for dinner now, should be back in an hour or so!

So everything fits. Paj and ReZ used their powers normally, so no body switching occurred (even though it's a townie power, it's been the mafia's greatest weapon so far. No more, please?). Therefore Tellyn investigated ReZ with no interruptions, and ReZ is evil.

Night 3

dan-likes-trees/Kirby begins to glow but before it can do what it wishes it is slammed with great force against the ground by Jonnas/Ganondorf. Sonic(?) darts past them.

Ness (?) releases a lightning bolt that travels through the sky and hits the ground near a princess (Eenuh?) who notices a Ellmeister/Samus near her. The Ellmeister/Samus moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location**. Paj Meen Ah/Fox swifts past it before it is stabbed by a ReZourceman/Marth.

Now Ellmeister seems to be in circle mode and has left a bomb. What does the bomb do? Day delay silencer? Who did you target yesterday Ell?

Therefore Tellyn investigated ReZ with no interruptions, and ReZ is evil.

Well it certainly appears the body switcher is stopped by the person who slams it. However, we still havn't heard from Tellyn in regards to why he didn't appear in the write up.

Which means;

A) Diageo has changed the way that Tellyn appears in the write up. Which gives the mafia an unfair advantage.

B) Tellyn is lying, and didn't investigate me.

C) Something else.

Do you think I'm mafia Cube? Why would I be helping town so much if I was? *Is not quite understanding*

We're just going entirely on Tellyn's word at the moment, from a single post from him in this day phase, and I have been truthful about every single thing I've done, from the start, which can be confirmed by everyone I've targeted, and the way I appear in the write up.

Now Ellmeister seems to be in circle mode and has left a bomb. What does the bomb do? Day delay silencer? Who did you target yesterday Ell?

I've already said I targetted Eenuh... day delay silencer? No, I just use it to investigate people. Thus why I have information on Eenuh. Its kind of obvious...The fire did nothing to eenuh. I think thats just a little description to help people figure out what I'm doing?

We're just going entirely on Tellyn's word at the moment, from a single post from him in this day phase, and I have been truthful about every single thing I've done, from the start, which can be confirmed by everyone I've targeted, and the way I appear in the write up.

Yes your powers so far seem to have been proven right. It doesn't mean you are not a mafioso deceiving everyone by pretending to be a townie...

On night 2 was roleblocked by Bowser. And on night 1 he started his charge shot.

My PM told me that Ellemeister indeed just investigated Eenuh. Or that was Ell's words anyway. With a little smiley face at the end. [/proof I'm telling the truth]

Okay, I've just gone back and read Night 1 write up. Link

-The only person that appears to target me is fart cloud Wario. (Other than body switch)

- Tellyn/Snake, who is as described in night 2 as "information missing" did not appear as investigating me.

- Tellyn initially posted after the night phase, and it was not until 12 hours later that he revealed that he had a PM stating I was evil.

These two sections are the ones that concern me. I'm {information missing}, as I'm not supposed to appear in the write-up. However, I guess this was quite hard to avoid considering how popular I was last night. Thanks for the protection, looks like the mafia are after me!

The second section is where I use my power, and where I remain truly unseen. I targeted MadDog last night, and discovered that my target was a green dinosaur, who ingested a princess last night. My PM said that the behaviour is "surely evil". As the brown gas seemed to hit someone else last night, I think this information is pretty solid.

Vote: MadDog

Hmmmm.

This write describes the boy as Snakes "friend".

But it still doesn't make sense if Tellyn is mafia to come out that he investigated MadDog and found him to be evil, when MadDog had no suspicion on him at all.