NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Hey guys, just to say I'll be having surgery tomorrow so will spend most of the day in hospital probably. If discussion starts again please remember I'm not around (will hopefully be back again tomorrow evening/night). =)

What I love is that Dyson cast the deciding vote, and Pikachu is watching Yoshi fall over the edge to his death. Lols!

Oh, i mean't to say i was mafia.

I suck at being mafia :(

I'm going to go sulk and do the DIY write up.

Why does it have to be night now that I'm on? I'll be on again tomorrowish sometime ftr. Morning most likely. You're getting slightly more believeable, ReZ, though I still don't agree with much of your reasoning earlier, I'll drop it for now.

DON'T DISCUSS/PLAY THE GAME DURING THE NIGHT :cry:

We need rules round here.

Yeah we need some mod slaps/punishments. Its not a hard rule....don't talk about game stuff at night. Unless its like....a joke or whatever. :p

Night 3

A blue character begins to glow but before it can do what it wishes it is slammed with great force against the ground. A blue blur darts past them.

A boy in a cap releases a lightning bolt that travels through the sky and hits the ground near a princess who notices a small ball near her. The ball moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location. A blue illusion swifts past it before it is stabbed by a caped crusader.

Meanwhile another bolt of lightning hits it’s target, deflating it. Nearby a cape was swung uselessly spinning a shell out of control.

The blonde-haired woman returned to her castle with information. Suddenly a thunderous noise was heard behind her, something was coming. As she turned around she was blinded by a bright light and then knocked to the ground. Disorientated she tried to stand up, but the assailant would not let her. After several punches to the face she was knocked unconscious. She was left to die in a nearby bush, blood pouring out and soaking the yellow glove beside her feet.

Sméagol is dead, he was Sheik, a townie.

sheik_080116a-l.jpg

Sheik had the power to teleport near a victim to investigate them.

Day 4 Begins

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-dan-likes-trees

-ReZourceman

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Dyson

-Jayseven

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Majority is 8

Edited by Diageo

I targetted ReZourceman last night and once again found him to be evil. I feel he has deceived us all so far, just be careful of the lynch bomb.

Vote: ReZourceman

My final words:

"Tell.. Tell all the Victoria's Secret Angels.. I love them.. Well, most of them."

Oh well.

I targetted ReZourceman last night and once again found him to be evil. I feel he has deceived us all so far, just be careful of the lynch bomb.

Yes! I knew it!

If he's even telling the truth about the lynch bomb :hmm:

That's just too many counts against you now Rez

And it sucks to lose you Smeagol, you made some good posts... and you were an investigator too! At least we've still got Tellyn though.

Looks like Diageo is giving us less detail in the write-ups now. Unless I'm missing something obvious that gives the killer's character away?

Worth a shot I guess. Unless Tellyn is evil and is giving us wrong information of course.

Vote: Rez

Fuck that. I had removed you from my suspicion list.

- You never mentioned the fart gas initially, and apparently found it unimportant to mention.

- You then back pedaled and removed it from me.

You dirty, dirty mafia, this is very clever. The only and best way to get rid of me is to sacrifice one of your own in the best way possible; to give the person to be up for sacrifice one more night phase at least, and to hopefully make sure a townie is taken down too.

Well played sir. Well fucking played.

Note Jonnas getting the vote in, nice and early there.

For the record I stabbed Ellmeister this evening, so he will be roleblocked tonight, Nintendohnut should have been roleblocked this evening from yesterdays stabbing, and here are my full notes and suspicions.

Order to vote for me; Cube, Jonnas, Mundi, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Order to vote for me, day three; Jonnas, Rummy.

Order to vote for MadDog ; Tellyn, Eenuh (Removed vote*Interesting), Jonnas,(Removed vote*Interesting) Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, Jonnas (Came back on) Nintendohnut, Cube.

MadDog

- Role claims Yoshi, protector.

- Is almost certainly Yoshi.

- Is almost certainly a Protector.

- Is almost certainly Mafia.

Jonnas/Ganondorf?

- Obsessed with voting for me.

- Is convinced I am mafia.

- Didn't vote for MadDog, instead wanting to vote for Me or Paj, as our power is negative, which he can confirm somehow.

- Continues to be insistent that Paj and I are both mafia or holding information back, when we both seem to be townie.

Nintendohnut

- Doesn't believe story despite proof.

- Didn't understand why Tellyn removed vote, despite it being explained in the post.

- Hilighted that I might add him to my list.

- He was right, I did add him to my list.

- Welcomes The Peeps to the thread, too enthusiastically.

Ellmeister

- "Yeah I don't believe ReZ, Vote ReZ."

- Acting really dumb on at least 2/3 occasions. Completely unlike himself.

- Acting REALLY dumb.

Rummy

- Expressed he thinks I am bullshitting and can't believe everyone is "falling for it" slightly trying to encourage mob mentality?

- Voted for me twice. Acting kind of slightly strangely.

- Hugely reluctant to vote for MadDog.

Dannyboy-the-Dane

- Despite all evidence against it they are voting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paj Meen Ah

- Claims to be Fox.

- Voted for me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tellyn/Snake. Almost certainly town. (I now think almost certainly mafia)

- Claimed investigator. Somehow knew my character as well as alignment.

- Didn't reveal that I was covered in smoke initially.

- Removed vote when I explained the situation.

- Was viewing thread, may not have seen questions, but either way took a while to respond.

Probably most interesting to note was that Jonnas (the one who appears as mafia if you investigate him...yeah that one) removed his vote from MadDog, and then put it back on when it was clear that there was no way out for him.

I'd vote Jonnas, but Tellyn's just hopped to number one on my list.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Also I was probably the main person going at MadDog yesterday. If I'm mafia then I clearly don't have a problem poking holes in my team mates stories. :eek:

I can't believe you people are just going off of Tellyn's word. Are you blind? Like....are you actually blind? Go off PURELY behaviour, and not who said what....now tell me who appears more mafia?

Oh and Tellyn, why doesn't your investigating me appear in the write up?