N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not satisfied, but it's just my one vote, so I won't be able to do anything with it this turn, unless other people think the same way as me.

Like I said, Moogle may or may not have a hidden agenda, but I don't immediately see him as a threat, and I believe his powers, as they coincide with the theories I already had of them. They always work together, so his revealing his power to be collectively shared amongst his allies doesn't come as a surprise.

As for the shapeshifter, I really think it's more likely to be someone who changes other people's appearance rather than his/her own, but regardless, this obviously is a great way to set up a situation where you can frame someone else, in this case Moogle. The shapeshifter changes someone's or his/her own appearance, another mafia member can claim to be the disguised person without the actual person refuting this, thus giving him/her an alibi. See, I do believe ReZ has is a doughnut, and I do believe he has this ring ability, and I believe he simply hasn't used his ability in order to create this setup with his fellow friends. If I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure the setup itself exists and someone else is having a laugh right now, and taking massive advantage of the situation.

I do find it strange though, you say you're a doughnut, but you stated in the beginning the ringshaped thing was your ability, not you yourself. Also, I'm still very confident you haven't explained all of your ability.

But again, for now, it's just 1 vote against, 7 or so?

I think I may be able to see myself in the write up:

the red person and the man dressed in white were looking for the same target.

And if I am the man in white and my partner is the red person then I'm guessing this is him from night 2

The red character and the suited character carried on with their mission. Their target was nowhere to be seen. They walked home slowly, disappointed at their failure to successfully carry out their plans. The suited man’s head was in the middle of the camouflaged mans sights. A single shot rang around the town.

jayseven is Dead. He was Cobb from Inception.

I'm not certain I'm the man in white, I'm not certain what god looks like, but it's the one that fits the most.

Everyone playing the game should decide on who to vote. If you don't have time to read the thread, here's the basic gist of it:

-ReZ claims to be a roleblocking doughnut, and whoever targets him, targets the roleblocked person instead;

-Moogleviper claims to be God, working with the Devil. They recruited Jayseven at the beginning of the game (probably as a reference to an obscure show "God, Devil and Bob"). Jayseven has died since, but his alignment was unknown. Moogleviper claims he and the Devil are still good, but still appear as neutrals.

The problem: Cube investigated ReZ (and I know Cube is correct) and discovered that ReZ is evil. ReZ said "No, I targeted Moogleviper last night. That result must be about Moogle!". Moogleviper kindly responded with "Bullshit. I'm God, Cube's info is correct"

Both men are probably telling the truth about their powers, but one of them lies about their alignment. ReZ or Moogle, who is it? It's up to you to decide, so pick your cellphones and VOTE!

uncle_sam_1103.jpg

Or use the computer, whatever.

Personally, I think ReZ should be lynched as he can't be investigated reliably. He says he'll target nobody, but how do we know he'll really do that? That makes him shady.

At least with Moogleviper we can check later.

I have no idea of whether your power is useful to us or not, because I have no idea what your power is. You saying "I'm an investigator!" doesn't make it so.

I know it doesn't. But the power that I claim I have is useful to the town. The power ReZ claims he has isn't. One of us is lying. Surely it makes more sense to test the theory with the one whose claim isn't useful anyway.

If you lynch me and I'm lying you've got rid of a mafia.

If you lynch me and I'm telling the truth then you've lost an investigator.

If you lynch ReZ and he's lying you've got rid of a mafia.

If you lynch ReZ and he's telling the truth you've got rid of a power that's pretty useless to the town.

What made you think you were good when you recruited Jay?

Sorry I don't quite understand the question. Jay was just a random name I chose off of the list of players.

Do you mean when I said before that I was good but then realised I wasn't? I just mis-read my pm. I saw that our win condition was to get rid of mafia and assumed that we were now good because we'd recruited a good member.

How did you recruit him? Did you just target him with your normal power, or did you have a role before hand that said you could recruit someone?

If you lynch me and I'm lying you've got rid of a mafia.

If you lynch me and I'm telling the truth then you've lost an investigator.

If you lynch ReZ and he's lying you've got rid of a mafia.

If you lynch ReZ and he's telling the truth you've got rid of a power that's pretty useless to the town.

LOL! All of these outcomes are based on you telling the truth.

A roleblocker can still be good to the town, roleblocking the killer and such. I'm pretty sure a town would have a roleblocker.

I agree with Cube, Moogle today and Rez tomorrow, unless Moogle is actually mafia. Lynching a neutral is not a bad thing for the town is it?

A roleblocker can still be good to the town, roleblocking the killer and such. I'm pretty sure a town would have a roleblocker.

I agree with Cube, Moogle today and Rez tomorrow, unless Moogle is actually mafia. Lynching a neutral is not a bad thing for the town is it?

Neutrals are nearly always bad for the town. 99% of the time they have a different win condition, and if they don't it is probably because they can change alignment at some point.

LOL! All of these outcomes are based on you telling the truth.

"If you lynch me and I'm lying you've got rid of a mafia."

How is that based on me telling the truth. Once again you talk complete bullshit and try and twist what I say.

Oh. Its strange that his power changed but then when he was killed it changed back.

Its also strange that you didn't ask him. Or that it didn't come up in the conversations you three had.

The kind of questions you'd expect to ask like "So did you learn anything from the past night?"

What are you on about? His power was a part of ours. We all had the same target, we all got the same pm. I've already explained all of this.

Personally, I think ReZ should be lynched as he can't be investigated reliably. He says he'll target nobody, but how do we know he'll really do that? That makes him shady.

At least with Moogleviper we can check later.

We could know if he targeted nobody from the write-up. I could target him tonight to make sure he appears.

So both are dangerous, and both are investigate-able.

I still think, Moogle tonight (since he has more votes) and Rez tomorrow is the way to go.

Neutrals aren't always bad for the town, ReZ. I recall a certain Pokémafia where 3 Neutrals were basically townies who had to fulfil a condition before winning.

Besides, I don't know what you're on about. How is any of that going to prove that Moogleviper is a mafioso?