N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

So, after all this time, you were Neutral...

Also, this is amusing...my PM tells me I may gain new powers depending on the people I target. I thought it was referring to God (or someone else), but what if it's you?

But more importantly, I know why my target would gain powers because of a ring. In fact, it all makes sense, now: why would a doughnut roleblock people, if they're not eating it? Why would people target your host instead of you? Why would a doughnut have sentience and attach themselves to a "host"?

Reiterate Vote: ReZourceman

You are Sauron's Ring. I got you.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Lol. Yeah you got me.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok hi! I am here! I am the red haired lady, and I am a roleblocker. Who's our other town roleblocker? I also did target Paj, as outside of ReZ he was the only other most likely suspicion I had, and his power was a bit more dangerous and stealthy in the writeups compared to ReZ. As someone said, he roleclaimed and it was said that it wasn't that beneficial to town for him to use his power, and yet he did, so I didn't trust him again to not.

Also, I do trust Dohnut as he led us to a successful lynching I believe? I may have totally just mistaken that though. I need to re-read. Either way, I thought it was pretty solidly agreed that ReZ would get the next lynching if Moogle turned out good, and he hasn't! Second to that Dohnut confirms him as evil. If ReZ turns out good, my next suspicions are on Dohnut, and for some reason Jonnas, I'll try and remember why as I formulated alot of this yesterday during the Night phase. Anyhow;

Vote:ReZ

Ok hi! I am here! I am the red haired lady, and I am a roleblocker. Who's our other town roleblocker? I also did target Paj, as outside of ReZ he was the only other most likely suspicion I had, and his power was a bit more dangerous and stealthy in the writeups compared to ReZ. As someone said, he roleclaimed and it was said that it wasn't that beneficial to town for him to use his power, and yet he did, so I didn't trust him again to not.

Also, I do trust Dohnut as he led us to a successful lynching I believe? I may have totally just mistaken that though. I need to re-read. Either way, I thought it was pretty solidly agreed that ReZ would get the next lynching if Moogle turned out good, and he hasn't! Second to that Dohnut confirms him as evil. If ReZ turns out good, my next suspicions are on Dohnut, and for some reason Jonnas, I'll try and remember why as I formulated alot of this yesterday during the Night phase. Anyhow;

Vote:ReZ

I know for a fact I was changed to red character when I targeted MoogleViper. When the write up said "red character targeted red character" this is why I don't trust Nintendohnut. Because he isn't revealing part of his power. Couple that with the fact that he is neutral and the fact that he is The Devil and (in his version of the story) he has no need to lie. But he is. Or somethings happening.

I have come back from the grave temporarily with the sole purpose of congratulating Jonnas for that awesome, awesome post! :D

I shall now return to my grave. Avenge me, town!

Ok, Jonnas's post both knocks him off my suspicion list, and doubly confirms my vote for ReZ!

I was joking. :p. I'm a donut. I don't really like LOTR.

I am a townie though.

LOL YES I AM A TOWNIE. :p

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I don't trust you, I still don't trust you. All I know is something made me appear evil, and its something to do with you/Moogle. Moogle showed neutral, and you're The Devil. That is simply my reasoning. If I was mafia I'd have killed you. :p.

Why does that have anything to do with me or Moogle? Yes moogle showed as neutral. He told everyone he was neutral. In fact everything that he told you before he was lynched was true. But you killed him anyway.

I am also neutral. I have also told you everything and it has all been the truth. And yet you roleblock me? Odd.

I know for a fact I was changed to red character when I targeted MoogleViper. When the write up said "red character targeted red character" this is why I don't trust Nintendohnut. Because he isn't revealing part of his power. Couple that with the fact that he is neutral and the fact that he is The Devil and (in his version of the story) he has no need to lie. But he is. Or somethings happening.

What exactly is it that you think that I'm hiding? You are assuming I'm hiding something. I have told everyone about my character. I've told everyone I'm neutral, and I have proved that I'm an investigator by getting a mafioso lynched two days ago. I'm not sure what it is that you think is so suspicious about me. I'm clearly working with the town, and as you saw when you pushed the majority to lynch GOD, our win condition is the same as the town.

You're clutching a straws. You're desperate to survive. But you are evil. And when you are lynched everyone will see that.

DOUBLEPOST: I strongly suggest that among the people voting for Gizmo will be the remaining mafia members that don't want Rez killed. So look to them tomorrow if I'm killed tonight.

Okay well I'll vote Gizmo. Dont want to crash out in two mafias in one night. :p

Why does that have anything to do with me or Moogle? Yes moogle showed as neutral. He told everyone he was neutral. In fact everything that he told you before he was lynched was true. But you killed him anyway.

I am also neutral. I have also told you everything and it has all been the truth. And yet you roleblock me? Odd.

What exactly is it that you think that I'm hiding? You are assuming I'm hiding something. I have told everyone about my character. I've told everyone I'm neutral, and I have proved that I'm an investigator by getting a mafioso lynched two days ago. I'm not sure what it is that you think is so suspicious about me. I'm clearly working with the town, and as you saw when you pushed the majority to lynch GOD, our win condition is the same as the town.

You're clutching a straws. You're desperate to survive. But you are evil. And when you are lynched everyone will see that.

DOUBLEPOST: I strongly suggest that among the people voting for Gizmo will be the remaining mafia members that don't want Rez killed. So look to them tomorrow if I'm killed tonight.

But you can't explain why Moogle showed up as the red character?

(Oh, I wasn't commenting on the potential validity of his post. Just that I loved the Phoenix Wright reference and how he made his post.)

(I confess, I couldn't waste that moment :heh:)

@Rummy: I wouldn't reveal who the tattooed man is, he seems to only have done good for the town.

Hmm, I'll h=give you one more reason to vote for Gizmo, if I can't convince you, I'll hop on the ReZ bandwagon this day.

- Again, I'm confident Giz is the long haired man. He has said nothing to claim otherwise (which may hav its own complications, but..), so assuming Giz is the long haired man.. He's the killer at this point. If we look at the camouflaged man, it looks like the mafia have 1 dedicated killer at a time. Which means, if we lynch him now, the remaining mafia (1 or 2 members probably), have few options. They could kill somebody, and give away the identity of 1 other mafia member, as I believe we're all accounted for now, or they can hide, and try some last-ditch effort through lynching. Since Nintendohnut is the most likely target, in this last scenario, you'd actually survive, and get to tell about your latest investigation. If there's only one left, they really can't afford to show themselves. If there's 2 left, it's possible one of them takes one for the team by taking one last shot, but at least we have another confirmed mafia.

Of course there are some other possbilities, but I really believe this to be the situation here. Again, if I can't convince some of you, I'll just hop on the ReZ bandwagon to get at least something done.

Hmm, I'll h=give you one more reason to vote for Gizmo, if I can't convince you, I'll hop on the ReZ bandwagon this day.

- Again, I'm confident Giz is the long haired man. He has said nothing to claim otherwise (which may hav its own complications, but..), so assuming Giz is the long haired man.. He's the killer at this point. If we look at the camouflaged man, it looks like the mafia have 1 dedicated killer at a time. Which means, if we lynch him now, the remaining mafia (1 or 2 members probably), have few options. They could kill somebody, and give away the identity of 1 other mafia member, as I believe we're all accounted for now, or they can hide, and try some last-ditch effort through lynching. Since Nintendohnut is the most likely target, in this last scenario, you'd actually survive, and get to tell about your latest investigation. If there's only one left, they really can't afford to show themselves. If there's 2 left, it's possible one of them takes one for the team by taking one last shot, but at least we have another confirmed mafia.

Of course there are some other possbilities, but I really believe this to be the situation here. Again, if I can't convince some of you, I'll just hop on the ReZ bandwagon to get at least something done.

Honestly, I think we should go look into Gizmo tomorrow. Right now, ReZ is one vote away from a lynch, and we promised Moogleviper we would do it.

Finding out if Gizmo is the long haired man shouldn't be too hard.

It's not, but I'm already confident now ;).

And I promised Moogleviper nothing!! Nothing I tell you. :p.

Anyway, perhaps I can make some suggestions as what to do this night, before either Giz or Paj (or even ReZ!) decide to end the day before I change my vote..

- Ellmeister should check up on Giz just to make sure.

- Nintendohnut.. If you survive, my suggestion would be Paj.

- Rummy should try to roleblock Giz, unless upon the Death of ReZ it appears he wasn't the ring man after all, remember, we want the long haired man at this point, but I do think he's the ring. And unless I was wrong about my theories of the mafia having one dedicated killer at a time. In which case, I'd choose between Giz and Paj for a (I assume) 50% chance.. But I'd bet on Giz personally.

- I'm not going to give a suggestion as to who should be protected.. They'll just go for someone else in that case, if they can of course.

- I'll just go sit at home thank you. Perhaps Maddog can give me a television too, since he gave Nintendohnut one. No wait, give me a computer, I want to play videogames damn it!

- I'll just go sit at home thank you. Perhaps Maddog can give me a television too, since he gave Nintendohnut one. No wait, give me a computer, I want to play videogames damn it!

Lol, I remembered this game where I was a Neutral Darth Vader. On a night where I didn't want to do anything, I sent a PM saying "I shall sleep quietly with my Chewbacca plushie, please".

And it appeared in the write-up :grin: Townies even wondered how come this "furry monster" never targeted anyone before.

But I digress...

(I confess, I couldn't waste that moment :heh:)

@Rummy: I wouldn't reveal who the tattooed man is, he seems to only have done good for the town.

So I'm guessing it's you then? Slightly convinced he's a roleblocker too, and I know I'm a roleblocker so it makes me wonder, but I have to re-read the writeups to make sure he is what I think he is.

Nevermind, looks kinda like the tattooed man is a protector. Did we ever see any more of a robot that appeared in some of the earlier writeups?