N-Europe

Monty Python

Dog-amoto

Any fans out there?

I think I'm one of the few people out there who preferred Holy Grail to Life of Brian. So, which of the films did you prefer? Are you one of the three people who liked Meaning of Life, or did you enjoy Flying Circus more? Or do you find it all a bit dated now?

For me, Flying Circus was a bit hit and miss, but here are a few of my favourites. I've tried to avoid the more well-known ones like the Parrot Sketch

Feel free to add your own.

Edited by Dog-amoto

Dog, I love The Holy Grail. I find it a lot more funny than the Life of Brian. Both are great, but Holy Grail is just in a different league, in my opinion.

Flying Circus was great, but I must admit that I do find it a little bit dated now, as you say. However, Holy Grail is still something I can watch over and over without getting tired of.

"He's already got one...it's verrrry niiiice!"

*turns to other soldiers*

"I've told them we've already gooot one *sniggers*"

Gets me every time.

All the Python stuff i've seen has been hit and miss to me. I liked Holy Grail best though i think.

The Python moments that come to mind are the famous "now FUCK off" from Life of Brian (great delivery). And the old parrot sketch. It's overplayed cos it was one of the best!