N-Europe

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How coincidental that Raining says something about you and then she dies...

Can you dispute what raining said the previous day?

And obviously the mafia didn't kill Raining to make me look suspicious or anything ...

It's true that I am a double vote with no active night powers. I do have one other passive power, but revealing it now would benefit the mafia.

Raining_again said you had no other power earlier. CBA to find quote but its there.

You're lying. Vote: Dannyboy

Can I just say, my power is to find out what other peoples power is.

Which would indicate DB has no power apart from a double vote

Which to me is sussed as all hell.

Vote: dannyboythedane

(sorry i still like you DB lol :P)

There we go.

Raining got it wrong then. Why would me claiming to have another power make me mafia? I'm getting more and more suspicious of you, Ellmeister. You seem awfully keen to get me lynched.

A townie sussed you as evil, then you contradict what she said with some "passive power" defence that is so overused and very rarely true. Why shouldn't I be suspicious?

I'd like to ask Gizmo, you said it works every second night. Surely this is only the first night? Thats the main thing I'd like to point out.

More about this please Gizmo.

Sorry I was away at the end of the last day phase so I didn't get a chance to answer this til now.

When I say "every second night" all I meant was that I couldn't use it on consecutive nights.

In fact my PM actually words it as "on odd nights".

As for Dannyboy, I feel a little hypocritical voting him off so quickly as all he was doing yesterday was supporting my theory. I'll hold off for now.

Sorry I was away at the end of the last day phase so I didn't get a chance to answer this til now.

When I say "every second night" all I meant was that I couldn't use it on consecutive nights.

In fact my PM actually words it as "on odd nights".

As for Dannyboy, I feel a little hypocritical voting him off so quickly as all he was doing yesterday was supporting my theory. I'll hold off for now.

Yeah I thought it might be something like that, so I didn't vote for you. You're still wrong though. Lets see what you get in the net night phase to see if you're always wrong.

A townie sussed you as evil, then you contradict what she said with some "passive power" defence that is so overused and very rarely true. Why shouldn't I be suspicious?

But what did she base me being evil on? That I had no power. First of all it's not even true, and second of all I really don't see why people cling to old formulas of good and evil. We've seen ReZ shake things up in these games, and even then it's a vague theory at best.

With Gizmo's new discovery, I'm inclined to believe yesterday was a failed investigation. It would makes everything fit pretty well together. Although Ellmeister is pretty aggressive right now, I don't think he's mafia.

One person Im interested to hear from is martinist.

He seems to be following the game, posting several times that he has nothing to add information wise and jumping on elli pretty quick with a lynch. It might just be a different style of play to mine but I would assume that someone following the game would take part in conversation a little more.

Also Giz, as people know your power already would it be alright if you pointed yourself out in the write-ups?

I'm just not a very talkative person in general, and to be honest I don't really know what to say in these kind of games. People start accusing people with these long and complex reasons. I just really can't follow it too well, so I decide to keep my input to a minimum. Like this guy did something to this guy which involved that guy so i'm accusing this guy, I just can't follow it too well so I decide to not post and see where it goes. I could post more often if you want though.

Raining got it wrong then. Why would me claiming to have another power make me mafia? I'm getting more and more suspicious of you, Ellmeister. You seem awfully keen to get me lynched.

With how much you pushed me and the amount of information I had to give I think you should reveal your power.

martin and tales, play the way you feel comfortable with. More than anything I asked cause there isn't really much to go on.

One thing I would say... Last night there seems to be an occurance of a light pink pokemon protecting a bright golden and pink pokemon from "rays". A killer thwarted?

Due to the amount of inactivity ReZ has voiced Im more inclined to thing that its someone involved in conversation than someone lurking.

Rainings brown/gold was taken out by a grey and white but it seems teh red/blue/white pokemon was targeting the same person.

The double-vote thing is not the most suspicious part about Dannyboy, its that he went for the age old: "I have this power that is good for the town and the Mafia should totally not know so I am not telling" Mafia defence.

If you are so indispensable, then tell us why, because I am sure we have some town protectors.

The double-vote thing is not the most suspicious part about Dannyboy, its that he went for the age old: "I have this power that is good for the town and the Mafia should totally not know so I am not telling" Mafia defence.

Also by saying that you've already made yourself a target for the mafia anyway.

On at work, so I'll be brief. I'm also now working tomorrow morning also, and busy in teh afternoon. Please let's not let anything end until like late tomorrow night/early tuesday thankyoupleaserez.

Anyway, Danny's story does sound a bit suss, yet I for one used the exact same defense last round, though I stretched a power into a lie. However, Danny also told a pretty amazing lie last round, and I can't help but constantly suspect him.

Also, I'm not really sure I understand this whole Ell/Moogle relationship, are you guys town, or neutrals, or what?

On at work, so I'll be brief. I'm also now working tomorrow morning also, and busy in teh afternoon. Please let's not let anything end until like late tomorrow night/early tuesday thankyoupleaserez.

Anyway, Danny's story does sound a bit suss, yet I for one used the exact same defense last round, though I stretched a power into a lie. However, Danny also told a pretty amazing lie last round, and I can't help but constantly suspect him.

Also, I'm not really sure I understand this whole Ell/Moogle relationship, are you guys town, or neutrals, or what?

Me and moogle are both townies.