NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

I don't understand?

When you were being almost lynched, ReZ mentioned inactive players. I PMed him saying I could take their place, and he said "Cool, just wait until the night, and you'll replace Coolness Bears"

What? I thought I was the one mentioned staying at home all the time. It seemed to match up with my colours some of the times.

Well Pidgeot and Purugly are both "proud" Pokemon, but I don't believe I ever referred to them as the same thing.

Unless I wrote the purple and blue Pokemon as reading a newspaper, in which case I'm simply getting confused now.

A small white Pokemon witnessed a large and broad Pokemon at its hut.

For example this is Ell targetting Rummy.

Most people I targeted did nothing.

Heres my little info thing I recorded:

Paj = mainly white pokemon

Maddog = tiny pokemon (waits expectantly?)

Mundi=small red and yellow pokemon

Rummy=Large, proud pokemon (reads a newspamphlet?)

Night 1 – Paj targeted nobody.

Night 2 – Maddog targeted nobody

Night 3 – Martinist targeted dannyboy

Night 4 – Mundi had no target

Night 5 – Rummy targted nobody

Night 1 - http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1195897&postcount=13

Night 2 - http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1197094&postcount=123

Night 3 - http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1198494&postcount=210

Night 4 - http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1199082&postcount=238

Night 5 - http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1200016&postcount=279

What? I thought I was the one mentioned staying at home all the time. It seemed to match up with my colours some of the times.

This is why I thought he was the mafia don, he thought he was proud and had a double vote.

Ahh, so you fucked up! I did lol at the newspamphlet bit, but I didn't know it was me! I assumed I wasn't targetted/in any write-ups because I never got the PMs. Then I just read back, I think I had thought Proud could be Pidgeot as the game was going anyway, but I didn't clock being that red and yellow pokemon, or the large one or whatever I was the other night. I should object to your fail ReZ, cos it means I essentially was just...a guy who could choose to vote twice/kill as part of mafia, but I enjoyed things either way. Don't do it again though.

Also, one thing that never got answered, people kept saying this was supposed to be less town orientated, whereas I interpretted your post in the last thread that you feared things were inbalanced AGAINST the town, so what one was it?

cos it means I essentially was just...a guy who could choose to vote twice/kill as part of mafia, but I enjoyed things either way. Don't do it again though.

Just a double voting killer?! :p

And the last one(s) were very biased against the mafia. Too many investigative roles.

I see, people were right then and I was wrong! And I say only, if I'd used my vote it would have singled me out too obviously! Maybe not won us the game too! I did like the idea of it, a more subtle invocation might be cool though. Only problem is how subtle is too subtle...

What the fuuuuu- been away just over a day and it's ended!!? Sudden!

Shiney Caterpie - dan-likes-trees

More information to follow.

Sayfe. As a role though the neutral shiney caterpie was kind of weak - interesting at first but in reality just really encourages less posting. Was a good role for me as I was away for most of the game though.

I'd also like to say how blindingly obvious it was that RA was mafia since a few nights back.. urgh!

I'd also like to say how blindingly obvious it was that RA was mafia since a few nights back.. urgh!

If it wasn't for those meddl-.... Oh wait, yeah we won :D

bahahahahahahhaaa

:grin:

:laughing:

Thanks ReZ. Despite the goofs twas an interesting game. I think the lack of investigators kinda surprised townies as they seemed very reluctant to vote on anything that wasn't direct good/evil information gathered from investigators.

Thanks ReZ. Despite the goofs twas an interesting game. I think the lack of investigators kinda surprised townies as they seemed very reluctant to vote on anything that wasn't direct good/evil information gathered from investigators.

Oh I don't know, they were pretty willing to vote for me despite the lack of evidence! :D

I have to mention, good move targeting me your last night, too bad the Mafia wanted you dead.

Oh I don't know, they were pretty willing to vote for me despite the lack of evidence! :D

Well you gave us plenty evidence to vote for you :Þ

There were plenty of people that either were reluctant about you or believed you.

I started believing you more in the latter part of the game but did not want make you seem too "innocent" because i assumed you would bumb up on the mafia hit-list and loosing a double voter is always bad.

See, that's the point I'm getting at. I didn't give any evidence. People just assumed away based on vague notions that were ultimately wrong.

All these vague motions could also be (and were) applied to Mafia members in this game.

Especially in this game as we had a lack of investigators and we had to go by the small trickle of information we get.

Sometimes someone gets accused wrongly, but that is all part of the game.

Well done Mafia! Apart from killing Gizmo we played quite well. Twas unfortunate that I got found out but we still managed to (somehow) pull through.