N-Europe

Camera Phones

Beast

This is a thought that was on my mind today after seeing someone in the park being filmed by his mates and a row started because of it. What are your thoughts on them?

I don't mind camera phones and I don't mind being filmed as long as you tell me first but what I do mind is when somebody films me and I don't know and then when you watch it and you don't like it and you ask them to delete it, they won't.

How is that a bigger problem than with regular cameras?

Because with regular cameras, not a lot of people carry them but with camera phones, most people have them now. They could very easily get it out of their pocket and take a picture or record a video or whatever. You go to any teenager and you'll find quite a lot of them will have cameras on their phones.

Camera phones are awesome. At work I'm forever asking customers to check their remote control light is working by viewing the sensor through a camera phone. To an old person this is probably the most amazing thing ever. I say probably when I mean genuinely. They love it so much they start asking me what the future is like. I tell them they're dead.

Camera phones are awesome. At work I'm forever asking customers to check their remote control light is working by viewing the sensor through a camera phone. To an old person this is probably the most amazing thing ever. I say probably when I mean genuinely. They love it so much they start asking me what the future is like. I tell them they're dead.

WITCH!!!

That is amazing to me.

WITCH!!!

That is amazing to me.

Old people are the oldest and wisest on this planet, but show them how to take AV2 off their TV screen after they've had it stuck on there all morning and they are ready to kit up and go fight in your personal war.

I don't mind camera phones at all, in fact i don't mind if my picture is taken. But if i am to be filmed (minus N-E meet filming moments, it was for fun and i didn't mind at all then) then i would like to be told if i am, otherwise i get rather annoyed (sometimes)

Like Daft said, this is amazing, never heard of it. I was intrigued enough to have to go and find out why it worked, then I went round testing it on things like the Wii sensor bar.

Edited by Supergrunch

Kinda related; I have a switch on my hearing aids that, amongst actual useful things, means I can hear remote controls when I put then near my hears and press a button.

Kinda related; I have a switch on my hearing aids that, amongst actual useful things, means I can hear remote controls when I put then near my hears and press a button.

Okay, that's way better than my thing. Awesome stuff! What do they say?