N-Europe

Going 'Commando'

jayseven

lol :P

I actually went commando again today -- went to the xx's and got weed on by a guinea pig that soaked through... So I borrowed her brother's clothes, but thought borrowing underwear would be a bit too ew.

Again I must say that it was a novel experience. To those above that considered it being somehow damaging; allowing your nuts to sit free means that your body regulars the temperature of your testes a lot more accurately, and without the layer surrounding your hips it can truly only be a good thing.

As for walking through a seaside town on a drizzly late-summer's night... well, it's not that pleasant, for sure.

I have gone commando several times. I don't think it is a big deal.

I have worn underwear for longer than 24 hours, although I tend to take them off to go to bed.

I have received a lend of underwear off a friend, returned it today. Don't think it is a big deal either.

Wearing no bra is just way too uncomfortable yes. There's no support at all plus having nipples chafe against fabric is realllllly not fun (especially during certain parts of the month, ouch).

I've never had that, people always say about it but I've never really had a nipple issue, haha.

But yes large boobs + no bra = pain, unless you have fake boobs. Which I don't.

But you're not describing them in perfect detail, or using visual aides! It just becomes boring girl talk then.

I'd only go commando if I was wearing a kilt, which is to say never. I'm not manly enough to wear a kilt. Which is the manliest way to be pantsless.

If the guys can talk about their balls and penises, then us girls should be allowed to talk about our luscious breasts. I don't think anyone will complain about this. =P

I'll only allow such talk to continue if the needless use of suggestive adjectives is maintained. Basically each post needs to read like one of those letters from 'real women' that are printed in men's magazines; 1 in 4 should end with a vaguely ridiculous and unwarranted lesbian encounter.

Anyway, I tend to abstain from following the fashion trends of military personnel. I'm sure this information is vital to your everyday lives.

When I was 14-ish I read somewhere (probably a newspaper on my paper round) that going commando made your winky bigger. I went strictly commando for about 4 years. Even slept nekkid.

It did not change my winky size, but I did like it.

Winky sounds funny.