N-Europe

DIY Mafia! - Signups

MadDog

I kinda want to sign up, but it depends on when exactly it will start heh. September will be semi-busy for me with driving lessons, surgery and start of school (mid-September). But it all depends. =P

It won't start for a couple of weeks yet. I'm going to send out PMs a day or 2 before the start, so just reply to it and let me know if your gonna be in.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.. Wanna try this. I may be crap at it, in which case don't lynch me for it for that sole reason :D, but it looks like fun.

Question though, so I can choose my character, but not my power, I assume you can't also choose your alignment? Doesn't matter though, I have a character in mind (no, not some creature looking for a ring :P). I'll PM it once I get the confirmation I'm in (?).

I had 3 suggestions as well. Plus the comment that if he didn't like 'm, I had some other additional characters in mind. Seeing as I didn't get a PM saying he didn't like 'm, I assume I'm 1 of those! Love to see which one and how my character turns out ;). Might as well be a good time to ask for beginners tips, which I'll do in the general topic.

Got 2 more, just 4 to go.

&@Smeagol.

I gave you your first choice, I think everyone got their first choice.

Just start it man, and give them your choices. Honestly, they should have sent the choices when they signed up. And some are likely to be inactive. DOOO EEEET! Its their own fault.