N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

With all the setbacks I had in December, I´ve put the HRHR2 mafia on hold, but I´m itching to host another mafia, so if people are up for it, I´ll start a sign-up thread for the Riot mafia, which will be the official name for the mafia I had in mind, with almost no rules, and abilities you can make up each night. Totally broken, no balance, and perhaps unfair, but hopefully also hilarious, fun, and exciting.

So:

Now: Sméagol - Riot Mafia

Marcamillian - ?

Yvonne - Prison Mafia

Diageo - Gods & Demons

ReZourceman - Pokemafia EX Alpha 2

Mr-Paul - ???

Cube - LEGO Mafia #2: DIY

Sméagol - “DAWTFYW” mafia

Jonnas - ???

ReZourceman - Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Sequel

Jimbob - Wrestling Mafia - The Revenge

Is everyone still planning on theirs? I'm ready to start sign-ups for mine at any point (except the next 5 days).

The Riot mafia is the official name for the "DAWTFYW" mafia (which stands for "Do Almost Whatever The Fuck You Want", but Riot mafia had a better ring to it). So you can remove that one from the list.

HRHR2 is still coming, but is postponed to an undetermined date, will likely be somewhere in the summer.

• 1 month later...

Doubt we'll see Yvonne's for a few week yet - last I heard he was super tied up with work and ting. I'm actually not minding a bit of a break for a while, though of course I'd probably sign up to anything going :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!