N-Europe

ReZourceman Daily

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZ, know I previously posted in this thread before, but HOLDTHEPHONE.

A while back, I watched one of your videos and I cried laughing. I forgot about it, until I remembered recently. So, I tracked down the video:

That one. I don't know if I laughed for the right reasons or if it was intentional but...

At one minute nine, where you say "bing is...schtupid!" I just cracked up. I don't know if you intended for that to be funny, but it made me laugh. I initially heard it the first time and thought "wait...its what?" so rewound it, and...haha.

I know most of you won't like this, but I want to do something such as this, in the same kind of line as the Message is not for you video experience. This one brings the tempo down slightly.

You need your headphones for this episode so please grab them now, and let this piece of media wash over you.

Nope, I only just started watching after recovering from Comedy Rainbow. This stuff is generally rather good actually, but that..the problem with it was I was expecting you to do something and it didn't come (lololol) which made the whole thing just.. odd to watch.

Nope, I only just started watching after recovering from Comedy Rainbow. This stuff is generally rather good actually, but that..the problem with it was I was expecting you to do something and it didn't come (lololol) which made the whole thing just.. odd to watch.

Hehe, I knew that would happen (expecting me to jump out or yell "boobs" or something.) ~Boy who cried wolf~

I need to come up with an idea for the next weird one. I've got a semi-weird one lined up for next week, but its reasonably normal.

:)