NEurope
ReZourceman

Breaking Bad

I blew through season 4 in just a few days. Great stuff.

That RPG video has nailed so many things, there's lots of little 'eh?' or 'urgh' things like that in the show that are faintly niggling but nowhere near enough to offset what's some of the most addictive T.V ever.

When Gus threatened to kill Skylar I was reaching for the heavens, but my call wasn't answered. She wasn't quite as annoying as she has been before though.

Do I speak for everyone when I say the scenes with Junior are always shite? Apart from maybe the father-son talk in S4 perhaps. But then that was only good because Bryan Cranston a G.

Oh and

The way Jesse treated the cartel's chief chemist was fantastic. His character has flashes of brilliance.

I agree with the flower ending thing. Very good. Almost seems too elaborate.

Just reliving some older clips/interviews etc because I've only seen each season once. Came across this gem:

Walter Jr: h-hey dad? w-wanna here a j-joke?

Walt: Sure son

Jr. Kn-knock

Walt: I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

@ReZourceman

Edited by dwarf

This was another fantastic scene from series 2

Anyway, new episodes out in the summer - a quick preview, though nothing is given away! Can't wait! :D

I love Breaking Bad more than I will love my own children.

P.S. Season 3 just came out on DVD in the UK last week.

I love Breaking Bad more than I will love my own children.

P.S. Season 3 just came out on DVD in the UK last week.

Did it? It's been on Netflix for ages so I assumed it was already out. I may have...ahem...obtained it through different means though.

That poster was awesome. Me and mate were debating how it will end I think Walt will die, he thinks Walt will become the "main daddio" (his words not mine!)

Will finish Season two later today or tomorrow. Great stuff so far.

BUT, I'm seriously beginning to hate Skyler.

Seeing her flirting with this Ted guy annoys me, her not getting off Walter's ass annoys me, she just annoys me.

Will finish Season two later today or tomorrow. Great stuff so far.

BUT, I'm seriously beginning to hate Skyler.

Seeing her flirting with this Ted guy annoys me, her not getting off Walter's ass annoys me, she just annoys me.

This is why:

shes_a_woman_she_wrong.jpg

Tbh, I was hoping to find a better image than that one.

:hmm:

Don't know what to think...pretty far fetched.

Two aircraft crashing, Jane's father's fault, right overhead Walt's city, and the teddy bear falling into his pool...right up until the point where you could see the NTSB van and Jane's father working as an air traffic controller this season was perfect. Then it occurred to me: "Please. Do not let it end in such a way."

When they showed the NTSB van I thought: "Well, could also be some hazardous chemicals, maybe a biological attack by some serious people." But then Jane's father came into place.

It has something positive, though: Now it got me intrigued on how the series plays out. But I actually cannot think of any good way.

It seems too unreal, too far fetched, too ridiculously arbitrary/coincidental.

And:

Hopefully Skyler is gone for good soon.

Edited by drahkon

:hmm:

Don't know what to think...pretty far fetched.

Two aircraft crashing, Jane's father's fault, right overhead Walt's city, and the teddy bear falling into his pool...right up until the point where you could see the NTSB van and Jane's father working as an air traffic controller this season was perfect. Then it occurred to me: "Please. Do not let it end in such a way."

When they showed the NTSB van I thought: "Well, could also be some hazardous chemicals, maybe a biological attack by some serious people." But then Jane's father came into place.

It has something positive, though: Now it got me intrigued on how the series plays out. But I actually cannot think of any good way.

It seems too unreal, too far fetched, too ridiculously arbitrary/coincidental.

And:

Hopefully Skyler is gone for good soon.

That's what I thought too, but S3 makes up for it in a big way. In fact, the S2 finale is barely alluded to afterwards. Series 4 is some of the best TV ever made

Once again, we can quite accurately say...

HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.,

There's no spoilers if you've seen the end of series 4 :D

I hope Skyler dies soon. She disgusts me.

Other than that the series conitinues to be great. The crash was still random, but it's good to see that it seems to be of no further importance.

Best series I've seen since House.

Sorry for the double post but

Oh my fucking god. The last minutes were so intense. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds...Hank getting a call..."Two men will try to kill you. You have one minute", and the scene unfolding. Wow, simply amazing.

Oh my fucking god. The last minutes were so intense. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds...Hank getting a call..."Two men will try to kill you. You have one minute", and the scene unfolding. Wow, simply amazing.

Wait till the end of Half Measures, which is episode 12 I think. And then there's the S3 finale itself. Just make sure you have S4 ready as you'll need to watch it straight away!

I KNOW remember that episode so vividly and it was soooo tense!

Just finished watching the 3rd episode of season 2. This show is brilliant. Here I thought nothing would come close to House.