NEurope
flameboy

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you fucking kidding me?

The Vikings won this? 3rd and 10 and they Score a Touchdown in the Last Second?

As a Packers fan I'm pissed beyond belief.

Marcus Williams, what the fuck, man? Tackle Diggs you moron.

NFL Playoffs

Williams, you are so bad;

Fuck my god damn Life

(Second Line...Williams with three syllables)

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

Whelp. As the resident American. Vikings are minnesota or wasssisnawme from how i mettour mothwr. (Marshal!) packers are Green Bag. Bay* Wisconsin. Eego fuck them go lions. Who suck. What in deteoit doesnt suck

• Haha 1

@martinist @Nolan @Glen-i we need to Drink Tigerhersteller together. I hatte Auto correct.

All of you should come to Germany

So uhhh. Is tiger manufacturer going to be your own invented alcohol? Are you going full Charlie Sheen on us Drahkon?! Are you maning Tiger Blood??!

59 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

Was zum... What did you try to write?

He wants to hold the first ever knee brand alcoholics unanonymous meeting in agermany. Where we can all get together and then not remember the night and feel awful the next day. 

Sounds DS like a good plan no?

sipping jim beam tonight fellers. Playing Mass Effect 2. Relaxing after my busy ass day of fixing my truck up and starting insulatinf my crawlspace. Awful times. 

Whiskey sneezes! Nostalgia. 

So   Me and a buddy are making a small road trip next weekend. Couple hour drive north to see a highschool buddy we rarely get tk see these days. Bit over a month ago he uhhb he ODd on his depression meds. So. Yeah. Itll be good to see him. 

Last time i was happily drunk i was texting him and his wife, i dont fully recall what i said. Something about punk polo shitrs. Pink* okay. Reread the chat. Teal shirts (she suggested for me)blah blah blah i  said i  wear all grey she made a 50 shades joke i said don’t be creepy. She claimed i brought her into this and i said what the fuck ever.

it was the hardest she laughed aince the incident. Her words paraphrased. Her husband said she was reading my texts aloud to him and was laughing so hard she became unintelligleb. Made me feel good to help her feel better. 

But she continued being creepy with some 50 shades of grey gifs. Including one that said “i fuck hard”. 

whiskey. WHISKEY!*

edit

a story. 

I get up from my chair. My cat yells at me (yells is accurate foe his tone of meow. ) i ignore him and walk towards the kitchen he runs ahead of me and upstairs to the bedroom. I go and gran a slice kf pizza. I hear him melw sadly butb loudly from the stairs that I didnt follow. I stell him “NO”. I go back to my vhair and hear him meow again much sadder and quieter. 

Now hes back down stairs lating on my legs. 

Edited by Nolan
Noneed to trippel post like a drunken hackass !
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Was zum... What did you try to write?

I think I wanted to write "together". It simply should've been "we need to drink together" but Tigerhersteller decided to appear.

8 hours ago, Nolan said:

Whiskey sneezes!

Is that really a thing you get? :D

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Is that really a thing you get? :D

The vapourized alcohol can drift up the nose from the back of the throat when you swallow it. The burning sensation would cause you to sneeze sometimes.

I just call sneezes after whatever liquid I’m drinking. Sometime tea sneezes. 

i'm nack back mobbther fucker s!! you ever really apprereciated music unutill yoy ulistened to it wasted. The drummer si intergeral to everything! withging withut the drummer its si s nothing mucbut noise also it hink i ordered somering expensive that i shouldint have but i;ll let sober me deal with thats shit wooooooo!!!!

I need mmoere wine and whisky dfucking you fucki you gurys wooo. I'm thinknig of going to vegas for my bfirthdsay so i might tlook into that laster lazer laser lazer laser lazer pe pew pew pewpe pew pew pew lazer lazer prew pre pew pew pew]

everything is bnbumb and bvuring woooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-000------------00000000000!!!!!

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 2

Bruh, dont forget about the bassist. He keeps the ryrhm for the band. 

Searching whiskey (dunno even why i did) is a good way to find this thread. Almost inexplicably the posts are mostly mine and martinist. 

Anywho. Yeah man whiskey. And been watching Better Call Saul. Its. I dont know. Better than i expected. Better than Breaking Bad I thinj (but I also think BB was grade a shit writing after season like 2 ish. ) Ive been enjoying it though and fuck if i have any idea why. 

Also reading discworld books. Grand times. 

• Thanks 1

reading? reading!!??! audio books bitch! get that steven fry on that harry potter ass!

hello you little bitch boys, you litte cross dressing little pillow princesses, i took the alchohalic challenge and it dseems i lost thadt game. Driking teh waters and tlistening to teh tiunes at 3am wooo!!! rick flair! hthat nature boy ewoooo!!!!

Going to Vegas in October, going to get shit fakced there and lose alll of my bak roll.Better have free wifi in the Bolagio so i can post here hwen i' m plastered as shit and you guys can wathc me t lose all of my cash. Everyone whould like to know the Rock's oppinionson hte gulf crisis,,,if you smeeeeeeeeeell....whgats the rock....is cookin.....fcj yu little bitch byos i loves you guys.

thhen stone clod comes in and he stunners everyone while gol foly is gagging everyone with socko and shit, then kane rips off his mask and the undertakesr is liek wha the fuck and then pyro goes off in his face and hes like aaaahhhh my face is burnig. you know...like kane...then stone cold runs rakishi over and shit and too cool is like aw fuck we better dance on dat ass the nscotty is worming all over him and Rakishie like aww fuck. and all was well with everything.

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 1

Wooooo rick flair! Also Belagio. With an E. Thanks Oceasn 11. I thinj. 

Also i read (on jindle) instead of audio book becauae i do it at work. Im private to a fault and fuck letting other people know thinks about be. Things about me. +* also I dont care to care tk bother to carry my earbuds with me. Wow that sentence is sure to be a chore to parae. Parae, parse! Fucjing autocorrect was readingy rk turn that last kne into anothee failure. 

Have fun in Vegas I guess. Injjow people that have gone and wnjoy it, but Ill nevergo. I dont do crowds and i dont gamble money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2018 at 5:01 AM, Nolan said:

Also reading discworld books. Grand times. 

Always want to start reading the Discworld books, but the amount of novels is overwhelming

YOOOOO. Whatup. Haven't been here in a while. Crocodile. See you ladter aligaor. Yreah, RHYMES BITCHES.

Anyway.

NeMXVdN.jpg

Snow. On my way home. GREAT.

What s huold I do? I'm not tired...

Welp, bye. @martinist @Nolan You are awesome.

@Glen-i yuo might be awesome, too. Prove it. Come one! PROVE IT.

• Haha 1

If I was awesome, I'd prove it by ignoring your call out for me to be awesome.

But I didn't, so...

13 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

If I was awesome, I'd prove it by ignoring your call out for me to be awesome.

But I didn't, so...

You're awesome. I have decided.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bob said:

Sunglasses? In the snow? At night?

Carnival weekend in Germany. I borrowed it from a mate (dressed up as a fighter pilot) who went home early.

13 hours ago, drahkon said:

Always want to start reading the Discworld books, but the amount of novels is overwhelming  

Just pick a series and start. Near as I can tell it’s all just a big setting but multiple different series focusing on their own characters. Think Harry Potter vs Fantastic Beasts. Same setting different stories. 

5 hours ago, bob said:

Sunglasses? In the snow? At night?

You’re just jealous, I think...

3 minutes ago, martinist said:

Why do I end up talking about 90's - 00's wrestling when i'm wasted?

Nostalgia?

• Thanks 1

A lot of the Discworld novels are standalone anyway, you don't have to read all the others to enjoy it. It won't feel like you have to slog through 30 books just to get anywhere.

Small Gods is a good standalone book. As is Pyramids. Moving Pictures is another. You might miss some of the jokes and references if you haven't read the others, but I think you'll still enjoy them.

• Thanks 1