Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy, while I agree with you that Dannyboy may well be lying, I think the way in which Jimbob's story holds together so poorly shows he's lying even more. We could potentially lynch dannyboy tomorrow if Jimbob somehow turns out to be good.

Jimbob if you have anything at all to say in your defence I'd do it pretty quick. Find yourself in a write-up as Typhlosion, show that you used your power...

One question I do have to ask - you say that you are 'shiny' and that your power is that you are immune to silencers... and yet you also claim that you targeted Dyson on the third night. In what way did you target him? What is the power that you wanted to use on him? If your power is that you're immune to silencers what was it that you would have done to Dyson?

Incidentally you said your power wasn't an investigative role either, so why target Dyson at all?

You really need to show you're not lyinh at this point as I'm currently convinced your story is entirely fabrication.

At the moment, I'm not convinced on lynching Jimbob for the following reason:

Diageo confirmed him as a townie.

But then no one here believed Diageo was a townie even after I confirmed him to be. But on that ground, which is more solid than the point people are using to go for Jimbob, I'm going to:

Vote: Lynch Dannyboy

Too much of a convenience if he is Raikou. And a better lead at the moment than simply going after Jimbob because he's not been around much (Which is essentially why people are voting for him). Anyone got anything that contradicts that, I'll happily change my vote but as it is, Dannyboy is the prime candidate for a lynching I'd say.

As I said for Jimbob, it's his first mafia, I think he's gotten his grasp of the game wrong, and by targetting doesn't realise it's an active power to use. I'm not going to lay out his defense for him, because he could well be mafia, but I get a feeling he's just misunderstood stuff.

Hey, ReZ sorry I'm staying at a hotel this week for work (west ham united's just in case anyone wants to visit me whilst I'm bored) and I have no internet at the hotel since they charge for it..they charge a lot the cheeky fuckers.

So yeah, don't vote me out! I'm 100% townie.

I told you lot to vote for Eenuh right from the start of yesterday, so that should be proof, as well as me being silenced the other day.

I'm glad ReZ hasn't killed me since I've done a lot of stuff for the town and want the win :p

I'll be back on friday/saturday

Thanks for Ash as well for sort of telling you guys :santa:

Raining_Again, why have you voted for dannyboy? I realise you are super busy in real life but you could at least (briefly) explain why you're voting for one person and not the other?

Rummy or Ganepark, I strongly suggest you go for Jimbob today. I looked back over the previous days last night and he voted out mafia members a couple of times. While it's not proof, Jimbob refused to vote for one mafia member when everyone else was, sticking with Jonnas instead. Also, if we are wrong, raining-again could be mafia with Jimbob, in which case they are working together to vote off dannyboy.

Ooooooor we've all been duped, there are about 4 mafia members left and we have no hope either way.

Well those 3(and the other dan, actually) were my prime suspects. For some reason, I probably even suspect the tree based danny more than I do Jimbob, and raining just isn't coming forward with enough for me to be able to totally cast aside my aspersions. So, I'm sticking with Danny because the less mafia around the sooner, the better.

Well those 3(and the other dan, actually) were my prime suspects. For some reason, I probably even suspect the tree based danny more than I do Jimbob, and raining just isn't coming forward with enough for me to be able to totally cast aside my aspersions. So, I'm sticking with Danny because the less mafia around the sooner, the better.

Hang on, me? Why the random suspicion? Thought I proved myself as quite clearly townie a while ago?

Anyway, I agree with Nintendohut. It's my first time playing this too but if I had a proper power I sure would have targetted people more than 'once.. or something..' or whatever Jimbob said. Plus there's his lack of appearing in any writeups and all of that...

Well you're definitely not in any of the write ups if you are Typhlosion, Jimbob, as I've just re-read them.

The issue here is that we need to hit the tiny red and blue pokemon which seems to be the mafia. If Dannyboy is Raikou, it can't be him.

Vote change: No lynch

This needs more thought. Clearly, the 'tiny red and blue pokemon' which killed Gizmo is still around as I'm sure it's mentioned in other nights after that. The only electric based pokemon that is fitting this description is Magnemite from what I'm reading, unless Rez is using another one of the Black/White generation of pokemon.

Edited by Ganepark32

This needs more thought. Clearly, the 'tiny red and blue pokemon' which killed Gizmo is still around as I'm sure it's mentioned in other nights after that. The only electric based pokemon that is fitting this description is Magnemite from what I'm reading, unless Rez is using another one of the Black/White generation of pokemon.

479.png

Eenuh is dead. She was Rotom, the possessing mafia member.

Anyway....

Vote change: No lynch

...majority has already been reached....DUN DUN DUN

9 players, majority has been reched.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Jimbob - 4 - MadDog, Nintendohnut, Dannyboy-the-Dane, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 5 - Rummy, Ganepark32, Raining_again, Jimbob

-------------------

The town moved in on their target.

243.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was Raikou. The deadly fast tracker for the Mafia.

The Mafia were vanquished and the remaining townies won the game.

264.png

dan-likes-trees was Linoone, the quick watcher.

28.png

Ellmeister was Sandslash, the stealthing tracker.

43.png

Ganepark32 was Oddish, the investigator.

157.png

Jimbob was Shiney Typhlosion, the brute.

286.png

MadDog was Breloom, the roleblocker.

342.png

Nintendohnut was Crawdaunt, the protector.

230.png

Raining_again was Kingdra, the negator.

9.png

Rummy was Shiney Blastoise, the influential voter.

--------------------------

Notes. I am slightly worried that my last few Pokemafias have been a little in balanced towards the town. I have taken several steps to alter this in DeathVoid.

What did you think of LifeLight?

The Roles

Mafia Rules - The mafia can target a player to be killed in the night phase. Whichever mafia member makes the kill, sacrifices their night power to do so.

Zekrom - (Mafia Don) (Mirror Roleblocker) When players target Zekrom in the night phase, they will receive a message that they were roleblocked.

Elekid - (Silencer) Elekid can target a player to be silenced. When Elekid is investigated he will appear as a townie.

Magneton - (Magnet Pull Redirector) Magneton can choose a player in the night phase. Any character that targets that player will be redirected to target Magneton instead.

Raikou - (Tracker) Raikou can track other players targets. Choose a target, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Raikou cannot be tracked.

Rotom - (Negator) Rotom can possess characters. This will protect and roleblock the possessed character. Rotom cannot be tracked.

Reshiram - (Uber) (Mirror Tracker) Reshiram is immune to all powers in the night phase. Reshiram will be told who targetted it.

Zoroark - (Illusion Transformer) Choose a player at the beginning of the game. You will then receive that players power and it will replace this power for the remainder of the game. You are not able to reveal that persons power, but you are able to discuss it as if it was your own and you started the game with it.

Snorlax - (Blatant Tracker) Snorlax can track other players targets. Choose a target, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Snorlax is huge and will always appear in the write up.

Sandslash - (Stealth Tracker) Sandslash can track other players targets. Choose a target, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Sandslash can dig and will not appear in the write up as tracking players (But may appear in the write up as a target)

Oddish - (Investigator) Oddish can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back with details on the person you investigate.

Wurmple - (Fragile Investigating Tracker) Wurmple can choose a character to be investigated on odd nights. In addition to learning the characters alignment Wurmple will also be told who the character targetted. Wurmple cannot be protected and if Wurmple is targetted to be Silenced, Wurmple will be killed instead.

Crawdaunt - (Protector) Crawdaunt can protect a player. Choose a target in the night phase, and that player will be protected from being killed.

Breloom - (Roleblocker) Breloom can target a player in the night phase, and their power will be cancelled.

Kingdra - (Negator) Kingdra can negate characters with its dragon aura. This will protect and roleblock the dragon aura negated character.

Claydol - (Redirector) Claydol can misdirect at night. Choose a target A, and a target B. Target A will be redirected to target B, instead of their original target.

Linoone - (Quick Watcher) Linoone will be sent information on the first occurence of the night phase at the start of the day phase.

Shiney Blastoise - (Shiney Influential) (Shiney Rules : Shiney Pokemon are immune to Silencers) Shiney Blastoise's votes count as double.

Shiney Typhlosion - (Shiney Brute) (Shiney Rules : Shiney Pokemon are immune to Silencers) Shiney Typhlosion must be targetted on two consecutive nights to be night killed. The attacking Pokemon will be informed they need to target Shiney Typhlosion the following night to kill him.

Zoroark - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) Zoroark shares a special bond with Glaceon and Leafeon. You can PM Glaceon and Leafeon anytime and discuss the game. Zoroark, Glaceon and Leafeon's win condition is to all be alive when the game comes to an end. If Leafeon or Glaceon is killed, Zoroark gains the ability to target a player in the night phase to be killed. Glaceon wins the game when it kills Leafeons murderer.

Glaceon - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) Glaceon shares a special bond with Leafeon. You can PM Leafeon anytime and discuss the game. Glaceon and Leafeon's win condition is to both be alive when the game comes to an end. If Leafeon is killed, Glaceon gains the ability to target a player in the night phase to be killed. Glaceon wins the game when it kills Leafeons murderer.

Leafeon - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) Leafeon shares a special bond with Glaceon. You can PM Glaceon anytime and discuss the game. Glaceon and Leafeon's win condition is to both be alive when the game comes to an end. If Glaceon is killed, Leafeon gains the ability to target a player in the night phase to be killed. Leafeon wins the game when it kills Glaceons murderer.

UPDATED ROLES.

Glaceon - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) Glaceon shares a special bond with Leafeon (and Zoroark) You can PM Leafeon anytime and discuss the game. Glaceon and Leafeon's win condition is to both be alive when the game comes to an end. Glaceon can target a player to be killed on even nights. You win the game when Zoroarks murderer is killed. If Leafeon dies you will gain the ability to kill on all nights, and you when the game when Leafeons and Zoroarks murderer(s) are killed.

Leafeon - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) Leafeon shares a special bond with Glaceon (and Zoroark) You can PM Glaceon anytime and discuss the game. Glaceon and Leafeon's win condition is to both be alive when the game comes to an end. Leafeon can target a player to be killed on odd nights. You win the game when Zoroarks murderer is killed. If Glaceon dies you will gain the ability to kill on all nights, and you when the game when Glaceons and Zoroarks murderer(s) are killed.

UPDATED AGAIN

Leafeon - (Neutral) (Partner, Revenge Vigilante) You win the game when either Zoroarks or Glaceon's murderer is killed. If the murderer was different for each then you only need to kill one of them to win. You can target a player to be killed in the night phase.

Edited by ReZourceman

The Targetting

(Messy)

NIGHT ONE

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Ganepark32/Oddish**

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE Paj Meen Ah/Zoroark

Mundi/Claydol REDIRECT dan_likes_trees/Linoone TO Mundi/Claydol Diageo/Wurmple INVESTIGATE/TRACKER Paj Meen Ah/Zoroark

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER Raining_again/KIngdra

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou TRACKER Rummy/Shiney Blastoise

Raining_again/KIngdra NEGATES Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

Eenuh/Rotom KILLS Paj Meen Ah/Zoroark

Cube/Magneton MAGNET REDIRECT martinist/Glaceon TO Cube/Magneton

Coolness Bears/Snorlax BLATANT TRACKER Paj Meen Ah/Zoroark

MoogleViper/Elekid SILENCE JimBob/Shiney Typhlosion (Immune)

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK Cube/Magneton

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou (Cant be track)

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou TRACKER Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK Gizmo/Reshiram (Immune)

martinist/Glaceon KILLS Coolness Bears/Snorlax

Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt PROTECTS Jonnas/Leafeon

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE Jayseven/Zekrom (Mirror Roleblock)

MoogleViper/Elekid SILENCE Jonnas/Leafeon

Cube/Magneton KILLS Mundi/Claydol

Mundi/Claydol REDIRECT Jayseven/Zekrom (Mirror Roleblock) to Gizmo/Reshiram (Immune)

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER Jonnas/Leafeon

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Raining_again/KIngdra

Raining_again/Kingdra NEGATES Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER Diageo/Wurmple

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

Jonnas/Leafeon KILLS MoogleViper/Elekid

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE MoogleViper/Elekid (Shows as townie)

Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt PROTECTS Jonnas/Leafeon (redirected)

Eenuh/Rotom NEGATES Ganepark32/Oddish

Jayseven/Zekrom KILLS martinist/Glaceon

MoogleViper/Elekid SILENCE Ellmeister/Sandslash

Cube/Magneton MAGNET REDIRECT Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Diageo/Wurmple

Diageo/Wurmple INVESTIGATE/TRACKER Jimbob/Shiney Typhlosion

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER dan_likes_trees/Linoone

Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt PROTECTS Jonnas/Leafeon

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou TRACKER Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

Raining_again/Kingdra NEGATES Dyson/Zekrom (Mirror Roleblock)

Eenuh/Rotom KILLS Gizmo/Reshiram

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE Diageo/Wurmple

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK Rummy/Shiney Blastoise

Jonnas/Leafeon KILLS Jimbob/Shiney Typhlosion (Brute)

Dyson/Zekrom (Doing nothing)

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Jonnas/Leafeon (Roleblocked)

Jonnas/Leafeon KILLS Eenuh/Rotom

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE dan_likes_trees/Linoone

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK dan_likes_trees/Linoone

Diageo/Wurmple INVESTIGATE/TRACKER Rummy/Shiney Blastoise

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER dan_likes_trees/Linoone

Raining_again/Kingdra NEGATES Eenuh/Rotom

Eenuh/Rotom NEGATES Ganepark32/Oddish

dan_likes_trees/Linoone QUICK WATCHES Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt

Nintendohnut/Crawdaunt PROTECTS Raining_again/Kingdra

Ganepark32/Oddish INVESTIGATE Ellmeister/Sandslash

Dannyboy-the-Dane/Raikou KILLS Diageo/Wurmple

MadDog/Breloom ROLEBLOCK Raining_again/Kingdra

Ellmeister/Sandslash STEALTH TRACKER No target.

There was only one (minorish) mistake the whole game, so I think thats my record. I somehow fucked up a point where (I think it was MadDog) or someone roleblocked cubes magnet redirector, and he targetted them. I don't even remember how I resolved it but it was only when it was being disucssed in the thread that I realised that I may have fucked up. Thinking about how to resolve it causes a headfuck, but in future if there is a similar role it will be specifically clarified in the role description.

Wadddiddd you thiiiiinnnnk.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Was actually about to come back and re-vote for Dannyboy after doing some digging.

And Rotom isn't red and blue Rez. I know I'm slightly colour blind but Rotom isn't red and blue. Orange with grey, yes but not red and blue.

He's red and blue yo'!

legg9.jpg

....Okay....reddy-orange/cyan.

That's exactly the picture I pulled up and I don't think many will be saying red and blue for that thing.

It's game won anyway so it doesn't really matter. But in regards to the colour of pokemon, it did fluctuate across the game a bit. As you can see, it threw me off and a few others. Just something to bear in mind for your next game. :D

Anyway, I enjoyed it, largely thanks to coming up with obscure theories and some proving true.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!