Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like I'm getting out of here alive after all - I was given a pretty tough job to do stepping in to a suspected persons shoes though I suppose. Nothing I can do now

Vote: Dyson

Yeah, you really did have a tough job, so thanks for stepping in. :)

13 players: Majority has been reached.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote : Dyson - 7 - Jonnas, Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jimbob, dan-likes-trees, Diageo, Dyson

Vote : Diageo - 1 - MadDog

The town had selected their target, but before they could even approach him, they heard the sound of a large generator. In a flash of light, the Pokemon lay on the floor.

Zekrom_Sprite_by_WaterTrainer.png

Dyson is dead. He was Zekrom, the mafia's mirror roleblocking boss.

NIGHT FIVE

Get your PMs in. Day phase will begin when I receive the last PM needed or at 7:45am GMT Sunday.

12 players remain.

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

The leaving of the sun left a twilightish blue on the town and the Pokemon got to work.

The quick Pokemon was blocked and too injured to run around for information. The tiny navy and green Pokemon witnessed the quick Pokemon laying on the floor.

A small green Pokemon was close to its goal, it struck but the defending Pokemon was still standing. A light blue majestic Pokemon watched from afar, as the defending Pokemon stayed completely still.

The tiny pink Pokemon decided to crawl onto the back of a large purple Pokemon. The large yellow Pokemon watched the Purple Pokemon.

DAY SIX

12 players. Majority is 7

dan-likes-trees

DannyboyTheDane

Diageo

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Ganepark32

Jimbob

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Dannyboy, I'm not sure why you would be an electric type that isn't a mafia member and it instantly makes me suspicious, despite you admitting it openly. Who have you targeted so far and what has happened? Sorry if you've already come out with your info and I've missed it but at this point it's useful to share anything you have with the town as the mafia already have a list of targets that's pretty long.

I know I seem suspicious, but I have no idea why all the mafia members have so far been electric when I am an electric townie. It doesn't seem like ReZ's classic Pokémafia setup, but I guess he's trying to shake things up a bit.

Anyway, as for my targets, they are as follows:

Night 1: Rummy - He targetted no one, which makes sense if he's telling the truth about only having a passive power.

Night 2: Nintendohnut - He targetted Jonnas.

Night 3: Rummy - I seemed to be blocked by a strange aura.

Night 4: Nintendohnut - He targetted Jonnas again.

Night 5: Rummy - He targetted no one again, reinforcing his claim that his power is passive.

Looking back, I must admit I didn't realise I had targetted the same two people every night, but I guess it's due to them being very active and thus interesting to follow.

The leaving of the sun left a twilightish blue on the town and the Pokemon got to work.

The quick Pokemon was blocked (Dan-likes trees?) and too injured to run around for information. The tiny navy and green Pokemon witnessed the quick Pokemon laying on the floor.

A small green Pokemon (evil?) was close to its goal, it struck but the defending Pokemon was still standing. A light blue majestic Pokemon watched from afar, as the defending Pokemon stayed completely still.

The tiny pink Pokemon (diageo?) decided to crawl onto the back of a large purple Pokemon. The large yellow Pokemon (dan-likes-molly?) watched the Purple Pokemon.

So I thought I'd just bold bits I'm interested in/ think I know now.

Diageo who did you target? Danny-boy, who did you watch?

Blue majestic pokemon should have some info?

It seems to me a green pokemon is evil?

Dan-likes-trees was roleblocked?

Anyone agree/ see it differently? Once again just being pro-active.

I think Eenuh might be mafia, she hasn't said much and nor has she voted for mafia people to go out on a couple of occasions. Also Jimbob.

Vote: Eenuh

I don't have any other info to add on this so if someone wants to prove me wrong or that I've missed something..feel free!

As mentioned above, I targetted Rummy last night. I'd assume I'm the big, yellow Pokémon.

I got no info and thus yeah, roleblocked I guess. The rest sounds about right too.

Vote: Jimbob unless anything else pops up.

Also, weird that my theory about Dyson being a yellow dog was completely off, but hey, still mafia so there we go!

We seem to be avoiding the most obvious option of Diageo, who didn't know what pokemon he was or what colour he was on about 3 different occasions. I get a feeling the picture he's linked also isn't the same one ReZ has sent him in his PM, but that's an iffy technicality.

Also, looks like the mafia's lost any killers it had, or they were roleblocked, I expected someone to be dead during the night, but it seems nobody was. Either someone didn't get the PM in, or they don't have a killer anymore? I'm not sure how mafia killings work.

I'm gonna go back through the writeups and see what I can see of myself, because Danny's saying he's targeted me for 3 nights, so I'll try and clarify that. I guess he's telling the truth about last night, but I haven't really been sure what counts as my 'colours' because I'm a shiny.

EDIT: So it looks like I can sorta find myself in the writeups that Danny's mentioned, but it's hard to tell for sure. Do you know which one you are in them, Danny? My suspicions right now lie with Diageo, Ganepark, Eenuh and Jimbob, so if anyone has any info on any of them, I'd be interested...

EDIT: So it looks like I can sorta find myself in the writeups that Danny's mentioned, but it's hard to tell for sure. Do you know which one you are in them, Danny? My suspicions right now lie with Diageo, Ganepark, Eenuh and Jimbob, so if anyone has any info on any of them, I'd be interested...

I seem to remember finding it a bit difficult to find myself in the write-ups, but I can give it shot again.

Darkness consumed the town and it was night.

A ferrett-like Pokemon glowed purple as beady eyes steadily lured it.

A tiny Pokemon, An even tinier Pokemon and A small Pokemon were all interested in a mysterious Black and Red Pokemon. The tiniest two Pokemon left before they could witness the horror. A gigantic Pokemon followed the black and red Pokemon, but did not see anything, it also left.

Elsewhere a light blue Pokemon was surrounding a sleeping Pokemon in an aura.

A funny feeling was prevented by a green and yellow Pokemon.

Meanwhile a wave of energy was displaced but had no effect.

Back in the lair of the Black and Red Pokemon whispers could be heard coming from the nest room, as the small Pokemon hovered towards the door. Two darting blurs shot out of the room in the knick of time. The small Pokemon assaulted forward and was gone as quick as it came.

Zoroark_sprite_by_MiiJolly.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Zoroark, a Neutral. His death instigates a strong desire for venegance in certain areas of the town.

The sun rose on....

DAY TWO

I have no idea who I am in this write-up.

The sun went down and a long Pokemon leapt into action.

A darting Pokemon sped across the town stalking its target.

A rough green Pokemon was surprised at its failure against a large white Pokemon.

A small blue Pokemon stuck to the shadows and located its target. It struck out, and the gigantic greenish Pokemon stumbled.....a fight commenced.

Meanwhile a small green Pokemon was alone this night, but had a red Pokemon looking out for it. As the red Pokemon left a small yellow Pokemon wandered in and struck! The small green Pokemon laid still.

Elsewhere a tiny green Pokemon plodded off to do some recon. It quietly crept into its targets layer. It emerged several minutes later wondering what it had seen.

A strange noise filled the air. On a low frequency a brown Pokemon opened its beady eyes, starting to feel uncomfortable....

Meanwhile, after a fight that raged for several hours, the gigantic Pokemon finally fell.

143.png

Coolness Bears is dead. He was Snorlax, the huge stalker. A townie.

344.png

Mundi is dead. He was Claydol, the mysterious psychic illusionist. A townie.

The sun rose and the town were upset to see two of their own, dead.

DAY THREE

In this write-up I can only imagine I'm the darting Pokémon stalking its target.

An eery feeling surrounded the town as the sun went down.

A speedy Pokemon again leapt into action first.

A shining attack was cast and someone was affected.

Elsewhere a grass Pokemon was picking fights with a weaker Pokemon to it.

Deep underground a Pokemon was burrowing away from its night time activity but felt a jolt through the ground. It fainted.

A small yellow Pokemons appearance was not enough to save it from a vengeful pale green Pokemon and a fierce battle ensued....

Elsewhere the tiny green Pokemon felt violated and strange. It awoke having not acheived its goal.

A small blue Pokemon stayed in for the night.

The pale green Pokemon lay a final strike on the small yellow Pokemon.

239.png

MoogleViper is dead. He was Elekid the tiny innocent appearing, member of the mafia.

Meanwhile a large black Pokemon's foot steps were loud. It arose the suspicions of the small blue Pokemon, and it walked to the door. An ear piercing whhuuurrrr noise clapped through the town.

471.png

martinist is dead. He was Glaceon, the vengeful partner of Zoroark. (Neutral)

Here I assume I'm the speedy Pokémon.

As the town became more suspicious they all felt more anxious to return to their homes.

The long Pokemon once again sprinted into action, witnessing a tiny red Pokemon walk underneath giants.

A small green Pokemon felt safe as he was targetted by a hard shelled Pokemon. The hard shelled Pokemon was witnessed in the bushes by a large dog.

Elsewhere a mystical light blue Pokemon went searching for its target. It found its house and entered...

A tiny red and blue Pokemon hovered over to a large white Pokemon. The White Pokemon caught its eye, and they readied a battle stance...

A small green and dark blue Pokemon toddled over and watched the tiny red Pokemon arrive home.

A fighting Pokemon kicked a large hard shelled Pokemon.

Meanwhile the small green Pokemon crept up on its target from behind. It struck but the large Pokemon remained standing, but wounded.

The battle ensued between the tiny red and blue Pokemon, darting everywhere and the large white Pokemon. He made the fatal mistake of letting the tiny Pokemon get out of his sight. Zzzzaaapppp.

Reshiram_Sprite_by_WaterTrainer.png

Gizmo is dead. He was Reshiram, the towns uber Pokemon immune to night powers.

DAY FIVE

Here I assume I'm the large dog witnessing the hard-shelled Pokémon, though the mention of a long Pokémon once again sprinting into action makes me wonder whether the darting Pokémon mentioned in earlier write-ups was actually me or not.

I roleblocked dan-likes-trees last night, and there's no killing.

Plus in the write up, I seem to get the defender(defending dan) and they are protecting a blue pokemon. Jump back to night 2(I think) and it's a blue pokemon that kills another.

The quick Pokemon was blocked and too injured to run around for information. The tiny navy and green Pokemon witnessed the quick Pokemon laying on the floor.

A small green Pokemon was close to its goal, it struck but the defending Pokemon was still standing. A light blue majestic Pokemon watched from afar, as the defending Pokemon stayed completely still.

The tiny pink Pokemon decided to crawl onto the back of a large purple Pokemon. The large yellow Pokemon watched the Purple Pokemon.

DAY SIX

And in this write-up I believe I am the large, yellow Pokémon. Once again the mention of a quick Pokémon makes me wonder whether I am the quick/darting Pokémon mentioned earlier.

@Maddog - I was wondering who roleblocked me. As I said I usually get info on the first event of each night but got nothing tonight.

Here I assume I'm the large dog witnessing the hard-shelled Pokémon, though the mention of a long Pokémon once again sprinting into action makes me wonder whether the darting Pokémon mentioned in earlier write-ups was actually me or not.

No I'm the long pokemon. You were the darting pokemon though I think, as I got info about you on night two, implying you were the darting pokemon.

Also, re this bit

The long Pokemon once again sprinted into action, witnessing a tiny red Pokemon walk underneath giants.

First bit is obviously me. The 'underneath giants' refers to Jimbob, if it helps. Dunno who the small red thing is though.

-

Also, Dyson being confirmed as Zekrom or whatever seems to put Rummy in the clear, shuts down that theory about him being the electric mafia leader.

Guessing your suspicion of me simply falls down to me being suspicious of you. Can't really be any other reason seeing as I was the main reason for shining the light on Dyson, and Zekrom although didn't think the two were tied together as they were.

I've said who I am, and have confirmed Diageo as a townie. And with night 5's info, dan-likes-trees is in the clear as well as I got the confirmation that he is a townie. I'm mentioned in the write-up I believe and if dan-likes-trees was indeed roleblocked, that would make me the green and navy pokemon (Oddish as I've stated before) that witnessed the quick pokemon laying on the floor.

So, we've taken down 3 mafia members and by my reckoning, there are 2 left. Think Dannyboy being Raikou is far too much of a coincidence. I do have a feeling he is mafia for this fact. The bit in the write up that says the big yellow pokemon watched the purple pokemon suggests investigator role or something for the yellow pokemon, seemingly Dannyboy otherwise he'd have info on the purple pokemon that he could share.

So, we've taken down 3 mafia members and by my reckoning, there are 2 left. Think Dannyboy being Raikou is far too much of a coincidence. I do have a feeling he is mafia for this fact. The bit in the write up that says the big yellow pokemon watched the purple pokemon suggests investigator role or something for the yellow pokemon, seemingly Dannyboy otherwise he'd have info on the purple pokemon that he could share.

As I've stated, I'm a tracker, meaning I find out who my target targets that night. That's all the info I get. I wouldn't be shocked if I was lynched purely on the grounds that I'm Raikou and thus electric, but I still cling to the hope that someone believes me.

Why has everyone overlooked my info? Am I talking crap?

Quite frankly, I believe you are. Not as though its you personally, but what I've managed to gather seems to suggest Dan is telling the truth.

I believe Rummy is fine.

Dan, why do you believe the little red pokemon is not jimbob but instead it is the 'underneath giants'? Surely the giants are zekrom etc, and he is the little one, which as we know little pokemon have been causing trouble?

Changevote: Jimbob

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!