NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

I'm confused about what's going on haha.

I don't have any information myself, didn't get to put in a PM. =(

I'm glad i'm not the only one...

Cube - No, that's what's confusing. I appear in the write-up, and it seems fine, but then my power failed I think so I don't have any idea what happened.

Anyway, it may have worked fine and I'm just missing something.

Also: without wanting to refer to other games etc, roleblocker isn't USUALLY a townie skill, as it's something a townie can't really use. Mafia obviously can use it as they can roleblock a protector and kill someone, for example. But yeah, a townie having a roleblocking power - what would be the point? All you'd do is randomly roleblock people without knowing who it was, therefore inadvertantly blocking useful townie powers.

Does anyone see what I mean? I'm not sure whether it makes sense. In my head roleblocking seems like a more mafia power, but it's late and I'm probably just not seeing things very clearly. Also maddog himself says 'his power seemed dangerous' - well, yes, that's fair. But also dangerous to the mafia who might think he was an extra killer, or just a super-powerful townie. It can be seen either way I guess, but in this game where everyone is suspicious of everyone else I'm thinking too much.

So, yeah... discuss! :)

I see what you're saying there Nintendohnut and I agree. Vote: MadDog :)

I'm pretty sure I can see myself in the write up.

It says also, that a small green pokemon went in somewhere, and came out wondering what they saw, that sounds like someone got some info no?

oooo I got some information ^__^ looks like someone was silenced last night.

I don't have much to add. I know my power worked last night from the write up (ie I wasn't roleblocked or whatever), and yet it also seems to have failed simultaneously. Very odd..

maybe it was him?... not accusing or anything, just throwing it out there. Well its pretty much just a wild guess based on his post.

Well I can see how that link is made, fair enough, but it wasn't me. I meant from the write-up I can see that I appear, but then my power doesn't seem to work. That said, I think it might be that I read my original role PM wrong. I'll go check it, but it's probably just that I don't get my role.

UPDATE: yeah, I totally didn't read my role properly. I got cocky, read the title of it and thought I knew what it meant and what my power was, but I missed one very important thing. My power obviously did work, but it's a lot less useful than I first thought.

Incidentally martinist, who is/was meant to be silenced today?

It says also, that a small green pokemon went in somewhere, and came out wondering what they saw, that sounds like someone got some info no?

I believe that is referring to me. As I said in my last post, I got nothing as I was presumably roleblocked by either a third party or the person I targetted has a power that makes it impossible to target him/her because they used a flash thing on me apparently and my power failed.

The more I go over that, the more I grow suspicious of the person.

I'm pretty suspicious of BOTH MadDog and Gizmo right now, yet I don't know why. If they were both mafia this sounds like they're kinda corroborating each other to stay alive, though then again the only other real suspicion I have is Nintendohnut so I guess there isn't so much anyone else to take the hit. Hmm...

How long til this day ends, ReZ? I'm going to contemplate my vote for a bit but I don't wanna miss it.

EDIT: Also, how many mafia are there, or are you not telling us?

Edited by Rummy

How long til this day ends, ReZ? I'm going to contemplate my vote for a bit but I don't wanna miss it.

EDIT: Also, how many mafia are there, or are you not telling us?

15 mafia. Lol jkz, I can't say.

And if no vote is reached day will end when discussion has dried up. :) (No danger of that yet, people have raised plenty of threads)

(No danger of that yet

I hope. Lulz.

Edited by ReZourceman

So Nintendohnut misunderstood his power, meaning that MadDog doesn't have whatever suspicious power he was believed to have. He does claim to be a roleblocker, however, which is often a mafia power, but it has also been a townie power before. Gizmo seemed a bit "aggressive" before with the vote, but claims it was just to get discussion going.

We don't seem to have much to go by. ::shrug:

No, wait, MadDog had nothing to do with Nintendohnut, that was simply me making a connection that wasn't there. Sorry.

I don't think that a roleblocker HAS to be a non-townie power...

Depends on the person running the game.

Trust me, I know. I experimented with powers and roles in my own game, and it led to some unfortunate lynches.

I posted last night to say I had no idea what was going on, and that I didn't get to send in a PM. So yeah, not silenced. =P

Sorry thought that was the day before :p My bad!

I'd guess it was Jonnas, he was quite talkative yesterday and now he isn't!

Although Coolness and Dan-Like-Trees aren't helping by not posting :p (as awesome as you both are its suspicious!)

Sorry thought that was the day before :p My bad!

Although Coolness and Dan-Like-Trees aren't helping by not posting :p (as awesome as you both are its suspicious!)

I actually think Coolness got killed already heh. You need to pay more attention Ell. =P

Well the information I received last night was that Nintendohnut targeted Jonnas.

I actually think Coolness got killed already heh. You need to pay more attention Ell. =P

:idea: I'm being confused by a mafia person!

I'm not...I just don't like Eenuh pointed out thats two mistakes now

Nintendooooooooooooohnut?

I'm pretty sure Jonnas would have said something so he must be silenced.

Well the information I received last night was that Nintendohnut targeted Jonnas.

Perhaps it's just an unfortunate side-effect of Nintendohnut's misunderstood powers?

I think it is a little too convenient to misunderstand these powers and then for you to defend him :rolleyes:

I think it is a little too convenient to misunderstand these powers and then for you to defend him :rolleyes:

I'm not defending him. Merely stating that he does seem genuinely confused about the situation - even if he is confused about his power it doesn't exempt him from being in the mafia.

I can say for absolut fact that Jonnas was silenced last night. Don't know who did it though, Nintendohnut's post looked a little suspicus to me so i thought it could be him.