NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Shaving (men and women)

I have razor shaved my balls before. It's not so bad. It only itched for a day or so as it grew back, not for a whole month. Maybe i have super fast-growing pubes =/

How does one deal with nostril hair? I have noticed two rather annoyingly long ones that that are almost at the point of sticking out. I would die if that happened! But i cant pluck them as i dont have long nails :(

You can buy nose trimmers. They're like mini versions of the long hair cutters on electric razors.

I could really do with a new shaver. My current one is rather useless. Can anyone suggest a relatively cheap rechargeable one? My chin/neck is the worst area so one that can shave there pretty easily/quickly would be good.

Now that's just mean...Thou shall not wish excruriating pain upon the ballsackulars of the male gender, lest you wish to be eternally haunted by terrifying screams of pure agony and unspeakable torment.

Also, what a hilarious expression, waxing your nuts. It sounds like you have them up on the table and you're polishing them with a can of TurtleWax :D

This post is great from beginning to end. :D

I have razor shaved my balls before. It's not so bad. It only itched for a day or so as it grew back, not for a whole month. Maybe i have super fast-growing pubes =/

Well, mine also only itched for a few days, definitely not a whole month. But I guess that would depend on how sensitive you are.

To bring a little debate into the thread: What are people's thoughts on the shaving trend of today? In the hippie era it was all about being nude and natural and ... well, hairy. But today, body hair seems to have become widely unattractive in the collective consciousness. Is this a negative trend? Positive? A natural part of the constant change in the collective mentality? Discuss.

Armpits are seriously the easiest things to shave, ever. You don't even need a mirror for it!

Ah yeah a complete shave is easy, but trimming is a lot harder to keep it looking even and tidy.

This post is great from beginning to end. :D

Well, mine also only itched for a few days, definitely not a whole month. But I guess that would depend on how sensitive you are.

To bring a little debate into the thread: What are people's thoughts on the shaving trend of today? In the hippie era it was all about being nude and natural and ... well, hairy. But today, body hair seems to have become widely unattractive in the collective consciousness. Is this a negative trend? Positive? A natural part of the constant change in the collective mentality? Discuss.

To be honest, i like a bit of hair down there on a woman. It's sexy i think. My gf wont grow any though, she hates it. I like clean-shaven too but, i duno, think i would prefer a little something. Tidy though, not bush-worthy. A line, or a triangle, or something. But not too short. That just looks tacky.

Went to wiki to see what's an epilator.

Epileertoestel_dichtbij.JPG

This, near the balls. Lol, no.

Or maybe its amazing.

A. That thing is scary.

B. You'd think they'd clean the hairs off it before posting a close up picture online...

Annoyingly I have to be clean shaven for work so am currently shaving 4-5 times a week :( Before I had the job though it would normally be about twice a week, but on my right neck i tended to get cut quite often, i'm getting that a lot less now thankfully!

'Down there', well i tend to cut that once a month or so. I've gotten a bit lazy over the summer it must be said but at Uni when I was with my girlfriend it was a lot more regularly. Also gonna have to agree with Jav, hair down there (atleast a little) is sexy as hell. Plain shaven just gives makes it seems far less womenly, i make sure my girl always has some there.

Armpit hair. Mate it does my head in. Shaving it is impossible i swear but maybe that's cos i've got a fair bit, just settling for some trims...

I wish I had hair to shave :( I shave the "mustache" maybe once every two-three months which consist of about 6-7 hairstraws. Don't have hair anywhere else besides the lower area.

To be honest, i like a bit of hair down there on a woman. It's sexy i think. My gf wont grow any though, she hates it. I like clean-shaven too but, i duno, think i would prefer a little something. Tidy though, not bush-worthy. A line, or a triangle, or something. But not too short. That just looks tacky.

I agree, It's all about a landing strip :)

I use a beard trimmer on my face (since I usually have a goatee anyway and can never be bothered with a clean shave). Every so often I'll trim my armpit hairs (the aren't thick but they grow immensely long, so I just take most of the length off). Shave downstairs with my beard trimmer when I can be bothered. I let it grow back a bit before I consider doing it again. Don't have much need for any other hair removal. Similarly to Paj I have blonde (not bright blonde, the sort of non-coloured hair) body hair. If my leg hairs were black they would look incredibly hairy, but as they are you don't really notice the hair.

I did once clean shave downstairs, but I got a rash so never did that again.

Similarly to Paj I have blonde (not bright blonde, the sort of non-coloured hair) body hair. If my leg hairs were black they would look incredibly hairy, but as they are you don't really notice the hair.

Same, my legs would looks much hairier if the hair itself was darker.

I just find it bizarre that I have different coloured body hair...on my forearms, if you look, some hairs are black, some are white/blonde. Legs too a little, but not as much contrast. My eyebrows, chest and downstairs are all dark brown.

Same, my legs would looks much hairier if the hair itself was darker.

I just find it bizarre that I have different coloured body hair...on my forearms, if you look, some hairs are black, some are white/blonde. Legs too a little, but not as much contrast. My eyebrows, chest and downstairs are all dark brown.

I have a mixture of black and browny blonde hairs on my eyebrows. It actually looks like rabbit fur.

I tend to shave every other day face-wise, only because there doesn't seem to be stubble/hair the day after. As for the beard, it gets a trim abour once a month or so. There is some tidying done as well, but thats as and when.

I'm with you. It itched quite a bit the first time I did it. However, I do it every few weeks, and it doesn't itch at all now. No problems. I probably have to use more effort shaving my face than my man-zone. You guys are sissy people.

I think excessive manly hair can be horrible. Ramar, I don't have much trouble shaving my armpits either. I don't trim it though, it just all goes. It seems to grow back fine. It'll be different for each person, though.

I'm with you. It itched quite a bit the first time I did it. However, I do it every few weeks, and it doesn't itch at all now. No problems. I probably have to use more effort shaving my face than my man-zone. You guys are sissy people.

Thank god someone has some sense...!

Went to wiki to see what's an epilator.

Epileertoestel_dichtbij.JPG

This, near the balls. Lol, no.

Or maybe its amazing.

I possibly might have made an evil laugh here..

Do you use shaving foam for the nether regions, or what do you do to prevent itching?

Thank god someone has some sense...!

Yeeees. It just gets annoying when it's long(er). Not sure what all this itching fuss is about. :heh:

Do you use shaving foam for the nether regions, or what do you do to prevent itching?

I do eet in the shower. Apart from that, nothing. Simple case of showering, shaving my zone, then enjoying the rest of the shower. Never had any problems. If anything, I feel better in myself for doing it after. It feels so cleeeean.

Yeeees. It just gets annoying when it's long(er). Not sure what all this itching fuss is about. :heh:

I do eet in the shower. Apart from that, nothing. Simple case of showering, shaving my zone, then enjoying the rest of the shower. Never had any problems. If anything, I feel better in myself for doing it after. It feels so cleeeean.

So simply warm water? You must have a man-area made of leather or something. :heh: But I guess one just have to get used to it.

So simply warm water? You must have a man-area made of leather or something. :heh: But I guess one just have to get used to it.

Steel, my friend. Steel.

Well, I've been rocking the full facial hair look for the last year now. Really been doing it for two years but shaved it off to start it again about a year ago and haven't shaved it since. So don't really shave at all really. At the moment, I kind of like it but I keep getting a voice in the back of my head telling me to "Shave it all off". But everytime I shave the facial hair, I always think "What the hell have you done?" so leave it and try to ignore the voice in my head.

Don't really need to shave it anyway. Can pull the damn stuff out fully and relatively pain free. Don't ask.

Don't really bother, or have never really thought to bother, about shaving elsewhere. ::shrug: Have experienced some waxing though, as part of a joking try to see what it's like. Didn't really hurt from what I remember.

I shave my face when I can be bothered / remember. I like change -- a change will do you good -- so I like to have it growing for a while, then shave it off.

I pluck my eyebrows and chest hair -- but not shitely, only to get rid of random hairs. Can't stand girls who pluck all their eyebrows off. You need to have some restraint.

Shaved my pubes a few times. I can't be bothered with it though. I've used hair removal cream aswell, which worked surprisingly well (too well?) but leaves me with a rash and annoying wee spots, so that's a no-no.

I've had mixed opinions from my gay friends about shaving pubes and ass hair. Some are like "Hairy's goooood" and others are like "Eww, if I had a hairy boyfriend I'd commit suicide".

I might get a wax sometime, just to see what it's like.

Oh yeah, chairdriver's post has just reminded me that I do my eyebrows on occasion too, but again just for the sake of getting rid of the odd hair.