NEurope
chairdriver

A new slate?

[*]I'm from Birmingham and I think I'm the only Birmingham City supporter on N-E

They are a bit hard to find ;)

Kidding, my mum's a BCFC supporter!

- The real Jim

- Aussie, 25.

- been here since n64-europe was still around.

- with help from my trusty sidekick sven, used to keep this place in-line!

- Hopeless wow addict.

- Works in retail, needs a new job before he goes on a killing rampage

- been in a relationship for 3.5 years, still going well.

- likes Coheed and Cambria, Jimmy Eat World, Millencolin, Motion City Soundtrack and others.

- plays cricket and soccer.

And you were around at GCXL!

Hiiiigh-five.

I have nothing to add to this discussion.

Oh man, I haven't posted for soooo long, might as well use this as a reason to start again.

- I am NotSoTiny aka Charles

- I am 23, almost 24, I look about 16

- I am 5ft 3, taller if sitting on a giraffe

- Currently residing in Bristol, but only for a couple more weeks before going back to the nowhere town of Maidenhead

- Most of my time is taken up videogaming, movie watching, music listening and drawing/writing

- I am an illustrator/graphic designer/comic artist trying to 'make' it

- I have a lame webcomic I've been working on for what seems like forever

- I have been scripting/drawing a graphic novel for like a year now

- I won 1st prize in an 'Ugly Bug Ball' costume competition when I was like seven, I was a lady bug, oh yes.

Oh man, I haven't posted for soooo long, might as well use this as a reason to start again.

- I am NotSoTiny aka Charles

- I am 23, almost 24, I look about 16

- I am 5ft 3, taller if sitting on a giraffe

- Currently residing in Bristol, but only for a couple more weeks before going back to the nowhere town of Maidenhead

- Most of my time is taken up videogaming, movie watching, music listening and drawing/writing

- I am an illustrator/graphic designer/comic artist trying to 'make' it

- I have a lame webcomic I've been working on for what seems like forever

- I have been scripting/drawing a graphic novel for like a year now

- I won 1st prize in an 'Ugly Bug Ball' costume competition when I was like seven, I was a lady bug, oh yes.

Oooooh, Maidenhead's not far from Reading! Dude, we need to multiplayer it up...or get pizza or something!

Bonjour.

- Je m'appelle Nick, 23

- From the most southern town in the North, York. But I'm still a northern boy.

- Just finished a Geography degree at Leeds Met where I got a 2:1

- I have been to many, many lands, and would like to visit more (South America is next on el list).

- I have loved Nintendo since I was 5 and owning a PS3 makes me feel dirty.

- I have also loved F1 since I can remember but I am too slow, so I'm resigned to the armchair.

- I work at a well know Pizza chain.

- I am sort of a communist, and I hate America.

- I am a hardcore environMENTALIST.

- I speak some Russian, a lot of Spanish, but no French.

- I think I am done with gaming.

- If I am not doing anyting, I am on KNEE pressing the 'Thanks' button.

I have nothing to add to this discussion.

You have nothing to add to any discussion.

(except 3D thread, revive revive!)

Hay.

- The names Caris, Matthew Caris.

- I'm a geordie.

- I adore sunsets.

- My favourite game is Zelda OOT.

- Favourite movie is Toy Story followed closely by Pulp Fiction.

- My interests include games, music, fashion, exploration and anything Apple.

- I've lost nearly 5 stone over the past year and I'm still not finished!

- I feel like I've totally changed as a person over the past 18 month, I'm not the same guy I used to be.

- I've just sorta came out of a ton of personal/family problems and now feel like I can get my life back on track.

- I've been around these forums for around 5 year which scares the fell out if me.

- I only seem to argue on here now which sucks.

Edited by Caris

I'm Supergrunch, and I disagree with bullet points. My biggests interests are in sciencey things, especially linguistics, although I'm partial to anything that can be analysed in some way or other. :heh: My interest in video games has declined somewhat as I've got older, but I still like playing the celebrated ones, and anything that's quirky or original (I quite like the indie scene, including text-based stuff/interactive fiction/whatever you call it). I prefer A Link to the Past to Ocarina of Time. Films can be awesome, especially when they're Fargo. Recently I've become very into food and eating. I'm 21, and hope to continue studying linguistics for the time being.

Oooooh, Maidenhead's not far from Reading! Dude, we need to multiplayer it up...or get pizza or something!

Heck yes! We can have our own N-E meet up in Reading.

- I'm Javid

- I'm 25

- I joined this place way back in the n64 era

- I was the reviews dude and admin (and C-E Elite!) back then

- I was a videogame journalist at Imagine Publishing for 3 years

- I am currently teaching english at a college in China (though am back in England for the summer)

- I'm trying to learn mandarin (trying being the key word)

- Favourite games are Zelda OOT and Super Mario Sunshine

- Favourite music is rock, punk, metal etc though anything with a good tune will do

- I hate reality TV

- I love american sitcoms

- I love Dexter. In fact, i relate to him far too much, its worrying

- I'm the youngest of 8 kids in my familly

- I love Nandos

- Have a girlfriend. For 6 yrs almost. Though things are a bit rocky =/

- I love travelling

- I cant drive (never tried to be fair, but i wish i could)

My name is Diego. I was born in Farroupilha, Brazil in 1992. I am 18 years old for the ones that don't like maths.

I have Italian descent from my mother's side of the family and so have an Italian passport. In the year 2000 we decided to move to Ireland and now I live in Dublin.

I speak Portuguese and English fluently and know a good bit of Spanish and French but not Italian.

My mam and dad never got married and separated shortly after I was born. I live with my mam in Dublin. My dad had a child with another woman before I was born and so I have a half sister, and her mother had another child after she was born so my half sister has a half sister.

I have just finished secondary school and will soon be going into College. The location and course will depend on my results. My first choice is medicine but I will most likely get Psychology or Science.

I am a bisexual atheist which is the exact opposite of most of my family.

My favourite games are Super Smash Bros. Braw (multiplayer) and Tales of Symphonia (Single Player)

According to my friends I am harsh, abrasive and blunt. But they still like me.

I think that's enough.

Although i've been registered for 5 years i've never really posted much but I have been lurking the forums for some time, so time to introduce myself i guess :x

- My name is Dan

- I'm 20 years old

- I live in Chatteris a little town in Cambridgeshire

- My interests/hobbies are games and music mainly

- My favourite type of music is rock, mainly Classic and Prog rock (or bald, old mans music apparently :P)

- My favourite games are probably the first 2 Donkey Kong Country games and Super Smash Bros Melee

- I originally joined the forums 5 years ago to post in a poll about video games, apparently i had to add my favourites

- I work as a scientific assistant in a lab, which sounds fancy but it really isn't

- I'm really quite a shy person, half the reason i haven't posted much on the N-E forums

- Yes i do like Garfield, the avatar i have was actually made by someone i met on another forum

So hello everyone :)

I'm Josh, sometimes referred to as 'J-Babes', 'Slut', 'Giraffe'.

- I'm 19 years old.

- Currently doing a Politics Degree

- Living in Sheffield currently

- I constantly revel in the fact I've desperately clung onto my Cambridge accent

- Currently in a 7 month relationship with a lovely man I previously had a 'one nighter' with. Always goes down a treat when asked "So how did you meet?".

- I have a big love for Rose wine

- I'm very quiet when meeting new people, but that quickly changes after the initial meeting

- I'm incredibly stubborn and fiercely loyal when it comes to people I love.

Edited by Slaggis

I am a bisexual atheist which is the exact opposite of most of my family.

Isn't the opposite of bisexual, bisexual? :p

I'd say the opposite of bisexual (someone who is attracted to both genders) would be asexual (someone attracted to none) you...nark :heh:

I broke it down as opposite of attracted to man = woman,

woman = man

Man and woman = woman and man.

I broke it down as opposite of attracted to man = woman,

woman = man

Man and woman = woman and man.

:nono::nono:

oxymoron!

• I'm Martin....hi
  • I'm 21
  • I live in Moniaive, A.K.A the arse end of absolute nowhere
  • Got the name Martinist from some friends in highschool, its some wierd French religion apparently
  • I never went to collage
  • got introduced to this forum by gaggle64 a few years ago
  • been trying to get a driving licence since i was 19 and only now taking my test >__<

Isn't the opposite of bisexual, bisexual? :p

I meant the atheist bit :bouncy:

-I'm Joe.

-I'm 23. I turn 24 on Wednesday but I apparently don't look it.

-I run the biggest Pokémon site in the world.

-I live in sunny sunny Bournemouth and have lived in the same house my entire life.

-I have a degree in Computing & Internet Technology. Was heading for a first but then my business unit fucked me over and I got a 2:2.

-I'm a very quiet person in front of people I don't really know, and even those who I do know.

-I used to be very fat. I'm now very thin. I call it a win, my friends call it anorexic :/

-I love science fiction of all kinds, but mostly Star Trek, Stargate and Doctor Who

-I can't resist white chocolate. My one achille's heel

-I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to girls.

-I always put other people's needs before my own

-I intend to buy a helicopter, paint it like a dragon and fly low over Bournemouth blasting out Ride of the Valkyries on the speakers.

-I am related to the Elephant Man (first cousin, four times removed). I have been on TV because of this relation and the documentary of it is constantly being shown at the Royal London Hospital Museum

-I have written for over a dozen magazines including the now defunct Nintendo Official Magazine, Pokémon Official Magazine, PC First Aid and countless more.

-I have no idea what to do with my life.

-I don't believe in god persay but I believe that there is a higher form of life, although it had nothing to do with our creation. It's just a fact of the universe.

-My favourite game is Secret of Mana.

Edited by Serebii

-I'm Joe.

-I run the biggest Pokémon site in the world.

Probably a good time to say that my 11yr old nephew and his school mates use your Serebii.net, swear by it and constantly state that they worship it.

He always tells his mates that his uncle actually 'knows' Serebii lol.

A privilege :awesome:

For not knowing what you want, you've done some pretty valuable things in your life!

Yeah but I just can't decide which to focus on...computing, magazine stuff etc. I just don't know what I can see myself doing forever.

Probably a good time to say that my 11yr old nephew and his school mates use your Serebii.net, swear by it and constantly state that they worship it.

He always tells his mates that his uncle actually 'knows' Serebii lol.

A privilege :awesome:

That's great :) It's weird when people know of my site. My friend works at GAME and occassionally refers people to it, some of which already go. When I went to University, there was a person in my class familiar with my site, however he prefered Smogon so he was dead to me.

- I'm Dannyboy-the-Dane.

- Real name's Daniel, most often referred to as Danny on here.

- I recently turned 19 years old.

- I live in Denmark.

- I recently graduated from STX, a Danish secondary education, with Ancient Greek and Latin as main subjects.

- I have a typically nerdy/geeky personality.

- People tell me I'm a nice guy. I hope they're right.

- At the moment I'm fighting my very low self-esteem in relation to girls and relationships. My mind is practically obsessed with it.

- I love Molly and her pretty eyes and I want to have her babies and name them Tallulah.

That's the basic stuff.

Nuh-uh! Only one of them is going to be called Tallulah. It wouldn't make sense to call them all the same.

So my name is LukeLee;

- Real name David

- 27 years old, im starting to get comfy with aging - kinda, maybe-ish

- Have a 2.1 degree in Psychology

- Currently working as a mental health therapist, want to become a clinical psychologist

- Favourite game is OOT, looking forward to the 3D version, but liking PS3 games lately

- I like going to gym, cinema, cooking, travelling, meals out.

- Just got back from a trip to egypt and I'm feeling poisoned right now.

- I'm gay and got a great new fella who gets my very individual sense of humour.

- And I've gone too long without posting in what is still the best forum I have found on the internet.