NEurope
chairdriver

A new slate?

My name is Scoop. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning. The subjects are life and love. I quit after 3 seconds.

Now for some more information:

- I draw a daily blog comic about my stupid life.

- I like anime, cartoons and the word arbitrary more than it deserves to be liked.

- I think the best Simpsons episode is And Maggie Makes Three.

- I met some of the people on here on Saturday at the NE Meetup.

- My current obsession is Scott Pilgrim.

- I work for Sony's Customer Information Centre. Don't call me. Ever.

- I once lifted a car above my head and laughed like it was nothing.

- I never want to live in a house. Flats/apartments are my thing.

- My dream is to be a poor, pale-skinned self employed web comic artist.

- Today I sat on a toilet for ten minutes and was unable to produce the dirty goods.

- I would hate to be a girl the way they're worshipped on this forum. Also periods suck.

- Wind is adventure weather.

- I like Glee less every new episode I watch and will soon change my imagery.

- I am absolutely 100% an Atheist. Swear to God.

- My penis is fairly average size. For a Smurf.

- I love Apple but cannot afford to regularly taste their magic.

- Your dad could beat up my dad.

- This is getting stupid now so I'm gonna stop soon.

- I'm done.

My name may be Captain Falcon but I'll tell you now, I never liked F-Zero on the SNES. The only thing I really liked about it was the Endless Challenge song - that's the Mute City theme for the uninitiated.

So why the name? Well I didn't like F-Zero, I still can't say I'm taken by it... but I love F-Zero X and GX. But even back then, I wasn't immediately sold on F-Zero X. I was quite disappointed at first and the thing that kept me coming back was that song. And then I came to my senses and the rest is history.

And it is for that reason that my avatar pics are taken from F-Zero artwork and not Smash Bros stuff. My original pic was taken from the ending of X when you beat it on Master and get the secret ending that shows Falcon without his helmet. My current one is taken from the Japanese boxart.

My personal message on Windows Live is the quote given by Falcon when you complete the game on anything other than Master and it has only been changed once from that, only for just a day, in all the time I've had the account.

I was thinking of just giving a link to the Wiki entry for Captain Falcon and telling you to read it but I figured this may be slightly more interesting - the story behind the selection of Captain Falcon.

Maybe next time I'll post something about the person behind Captain Falcon.

Edited by Captain Falcon

- Gizmo / 18 / Scotland

- Just finished high school, and moving to Glasgow in September to study Theoretical Physics

- I am as nerdy as that sounds

- You should never feed me after midnight

- I play the guitar, but really badly

- I repeat myself alot

- I'm socially inept, due to the previously mentioned nerditude

- Never get me wet

- I become more sociable when I'm tired because my brain shuts off a little and it becomes easier for me

- I repeat myself alot

- I'm the operator with my pocket calculator

- I can't think of anything else interesting right now