N-Europe

Misfits

ReZourceman

Curtis won't just let Nikki die. He'll definitely rewind time. They will all probably have the new powers for one episode until curtis rewinds time.

Even if he did get his powers back he may not be able to rewind time that far. He may only be able to rewind time up until the point that he gets them.

But he can't get his powers back anyway, because the dude has already passed them on.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curtis won't just let Nikki die. He'll definitely rewind time. They will all probably have the new powers for one episode until curtis rewinds time.

Curtis's power is gone.

Even if he did get his powers back he may not be able to rewind time that far. He may only be able to rewind time up until the point that he gets them.

Curtis rewound time to before he got his powers before.

But yeah, they are gone.

But he can't get his powers back anyway, because the dude has already passed them on.

Alisha tells Simon that it was him...

Also I agree, I wouldn't give my powers away either. But then again, I've never been a delinquent that has to do community service, or been in love.

Yes but as I've said twice now, that didn't happen in this timeline. It happened but then Curtis rewound time

Unless it happened at the beginning of the christmas special, as I missed the first 5 minutes.

Also I doubt anyone will have same powers. Certainly not Curtis, him having that power makes. The good thin about that episode was that there was actually a sense of danger for the first time in a while. Like, they weren't immortal / there was no superhoodie / no way to turn back time / there were characters who you felt might actually die. Ie Nikki. Who then did. ect ect. Was needed.

Can someone else settle this? I may well be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he followed her and found out in the penultimate episode, but then Curtis rewound time, so that didn't actually happen and Simon should have no memory of it.

You're right, I think. I'm sure that's what happened because I remember being gutted that Simon wouldn't know about the whole thing so Alisha and Simon could start a relationship. But you never know, something might have happened in those three months in the final episode, speaking of...

It was absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next. Would be interesting to see Kelly's, Curtis' and Alisha's outcome.

But you never know, something might have happened in those three months in the final episode, speaking of...

True, but they made it seem as though this wasn't the case. They used the 'Previously on...' section to show Simon getting his courage and learning who he needed to be, even though this was erased by the end of the episode. Totally bugged me :heh:

True, but they made it seem as though this wasn't the case. They used the 'Previously on...' section to show Simon getting his courage and learning who he needed to be, even though this was erased by the end of the episode. Totally bugged me :heh:

They probably should have put the bit with Curtis rewinding time in to cause less confusion :heh:

• 3 months later...

Robert Sheehan not returning to 'Misfits'

The show's executive producer Petra Fried announced the news at the Kapow convention in London today.

Sheehan's character Nathan, who has appeared in the show since it began in 2009, will now be replaced by a new character called Rudi.

Casting for Rudi is still ongoing. Nathan's departure and Rudi's arrival are expected to be dealt with in short films posted on the E4 website before the third series begins.

Sheehan can currently be seen in the movie Killing Bono and also worked on the film Season Of The Witch, which was released earlier this year.

The third series of Misfits is scheduled to air later this year on E4.

Uuurgh, me typo fail.

This is all annoying. I wouldn't mind if he had an episode where they killed him off but just disappearing is annoying.

I think the series is very lucky to be at a point where they can change everything.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!