NEurope
Eenuh

Help with shoessss (girls mostly)

Melissa. Problem solved. For further reference:

ultragirlflocadaii2895.jpg

They come in pretty much EVERY SINGLE COLOUR! Plus, I live with 4 girls, and it's pretty much a verdict around my house that this is as comfy as it gets, when it comes to "summer shoes"... mainly due to the fact that they're mostly rubber. And, they do seem to fit your "style", going by the ones you just purchased.

*sigh*

Shoes are so overrated. If I didn't have to do things that required them I would never wear them.

Melissa. Problem solved. For further reference:

ultragirlflocadaii2895.jpg

They come in pretty much EVERY SINGLE COLOUR! Plus, I live with 4 girls, and it's pretty much a verdict around my house that this is as comfy as it gets, when it comes to "summer shoes"... mainly due to the fact that they're mostly rubber. And, they do seem to fit your "style", going by the ones you just purchased.

*sigh*

Plastic/rubber shoes? Ehh don't think I'll ever wear something like that. Just reminds me too much of those horrible, hideous Crocs.

I think I'll just stick to my sandals for now...

The best thing to do is to bend them slightly, special the backs, put plasters either on your feet or the back of the shoe for padding.

Otherwise it's a case of breaking them in yourself.

Whaaaaat?? I can't believe this!! Pumps are the most comfy shoes in the universe! I pay for them in blood too, but only the first week or so of wearing them. And that happens with all shoes that need to stretch to fit your feet!

Please give them more time, they are awesome. They feel like slippers, except sexy. Yes there are loads of vile looking ones, but there are plenty of hawt ones too.

Whaaaaat?? I can't believe this!! Pumps are the most comfy shoes in the universe! I pay for them in blood too, but only the first week or so of wearing them. And that happens with all shoes that need to stretch to fit your feet!

Please give them more time, they are awesome. They feel like slippers, except sexy. Yes there are loads of vile looking ones, but there are plenty of hawt ones too.

I've never found them to be comfortable at all. They cut open my heels, and these ones just keep slipping off, making walking impossible. These don't need to stretch, they're already too big. They fail. (well these ones do) =(

I've never found them to be comfortable at all. They cut open my heels, and these ones just keep slipping off, making walking impossible. These don't need to stretch, they're already too big. They fail. (well these ones do) =(

Yeah but they're only cutting your heels cos they need to stretch to fit your individual foot shape! Or maybe they are a dodgy pair... i think i did have an uncomfy pair once (cheap from Primark). If you got ones that fit good i bet they'd be really comfy.

I shall defend pumps to the death, IT IS MY DESTINY. Raaa!

It sounds like they're just too big for you, I always buy a size smaller in flats and they're usually ok. I have got a pair that cut my heels, I did try those heel grips but they just fell out after a while.

It sounds like they're just too big for you, I always buy a size smaller in flats and they're usually ok. I have got a pair that cut my heels, I did try those heel grips but they just fell out after a while.

Size smaller didn't fit, at all. I had to curl up my toes to fit those. =(

These shoes just suck. Boooh. =P

After extensive use of google images, I think you should just wear these.

lady-gaga-grammy-shoes.jpg

red-shoes001.jpg

aadog-final.jpg

I'm sure they're comfortable and easy on the feet :)

That's one way to give yourself a hideous foot deformity =P

Pumps are the devil!!! I used to always get cramps in my little toe from trying to keep them on my feet! Theyre awful for people with narrow feet, and I think they make girls legs look shorter.

It sounds like you have your mind made up anyway that you don't like them. You could always tryyy and get a refund, flutter your eyelashes a bit!

In regards to summer footwear, could you handle a low heel? Clogs are in right now. 202029818.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

Sandals are rockin' anyway, and it must be pretty hot in Belgium!

Pumps are the devil!!! I used to always get cramps in my little toe from trying to keep them on my feet! Theyre awful for people with narrow feet, and I think they make girls legs look shorter.

It sounds like you have your mind made up anyway that you don't like them. You could always tryyy and get a refund, flutter your eyelashes a bit!

In regards to summer footwear, could you handle a low heel? Clogs are in right now. 202029818.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

Sandals are rockin' anyway, and it must be pretty hot in Belgium!

Nah I can't really wear heals at all, I'm too clumsy for them. =P

And yeah sandals are ok to wear over here (it has been hot!), but I needed shoes for London/Brighton. Guess I'll just have to wear my sandals and hope my feet don't freeze off. =P