N-Europe

Pets are funnies

MoogleViper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urgh, one of the Guinea Pigs developed diarrhoea over the weekend, so after a pricey trip to the emergency vet, we spent the whole of our bank holiday Monday feeding him food paste with a syringe. Even had to get up at 3am to do a feed, it's like having a baby.

Little bugger is so cute though...

Ninja (the ill one) did not look particularly fab last night. He had critical care food (looks like diarrhoea) smeared all around his face, and diarrhoea (looks like critical care food) all around his bum.

No one wants to see that.

I DEMAND you all look at this nice kitty family my Dad & his girlfriend recently adopted from the RSPCA: 1 y/o mama Molly and her 10 wk old kittens Margot (all black) and Chester (black & white). Formerly abandoned now likely to be spoiled rotten.

xS6o6Iu.jpg

dAfIavM.jpg

Os2mEPh.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that Hannah. :(

An awful thing to have happened, at least you can still adopt another kitty as you've said but I know that's not much consolation to you right now. :sad:

You've such a kind heart though and any cat would be lucky to have you as their owner, all the best to you, I hope you feel better soon. :hug: