NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

I have been robbed

I know this isn't the best time, and because i'm not a mod anymore i don't have the power.

But your sig is way too fucking big.

did you get it all back from your insurance? please say yes... please say yes!!! :(

Well mate as i said it happend in summer and i am still waiting for the insurance but it seems like i am going to get a check soon, but i had to keep on them like a stalker.

But in saying that words can get you anything if placed together correctly like 800 bucks when what i lost was realistcally 300's.

And i hope everything works out for ya would be a nice bonus (if you claim for more than you own) if you got some cash for christmas.

You are still wayting for it O.O

-_- i shure hope i be so lucky.. but what if they find out you sayed they stole more than they did? doesnt make that a criminal of your self to?

(sorry for my slightly to large sig. ill change it ASAP oke?)

-_- i shure hope i be so lucky.. but what if they find out you sayed they stole more than they did? doesnt make that a criminal of your self to?

You go to prison. It's called fraud.

(sorry for my slightly to large sig. ill change it ASAP oke?)

as said, its fraud.

where do you think the insurance cheque comes from? magic dust! ****s who claim things they havent lost are ****s. we all pay more! they are stealing from everyone who buys insurance. fuck those ****s.

buy a empty or hell even a real alarm box to put on the front of the house! if you are that scared

put locks on doors, motion sensors etc as well if it will bring you peace of mind

if they came bak u told the police wat they looked like yea?

Yes its called fraud but how are they going to find out? as long as you put the price of an item at this current time you will be fine and stay on the case to make them notice you!

Yes its called fraud but how are they going to find out? as long as you put the price of an item at this current time you will be fine and stay on the case to make them notice you!

maybe they did notice you, and have investigated you. maybe the "cheque" will be police coming in :P haha. you get theived, and go to jail for it :D

I think what people are annoyed at it this.

if you had claimed £400 the insurance company would be paying half as much, therefore, ideally, they would be charging half as much. assuming all claimants claim twice what they have a right to claim.

so for those lucky, but still having insurance, you are insuring they have to pay more for no reason.

however, say I bought a game for £20 and I can only find it for £40 now.. the insurance company wouldn't care. so for all my games I would likely claim £40 for each, simply because I can't say "I bought this for £20, but I can only find it for £40 now" because they'd 99% definitly just say tough.

well, first they profile you. and if you are in a high category of fuckwit they will look a little deeper, ask for proof of purchase, photos with the item in the background, etc. some insurance comapnies now have lie detectors on their phones so that they get a hint of a fib when you ring in with a claim.

they are not stupid, and in the uk at least they are investigating more and more claims.

Sunday 4 December 2005. The day after the well known GDE. Urly in the morning me and my whife wake up. We dress up and go downstairs. My wife goes to the kids and wakes them up becoase we have things to do this day. I am cleaning things up in the mean while. It is a bit off a struggel to get the TV's upstairs but ill manage it every time again. After moving every thing back in place my whif takes over. She cleans the floor and cleans the coushes and the tables. After she had done that we dress up the kids and have to leave to there grand parents becoase it is a dutch fest caled “sinterklaas†it is a bit like christmas.

Nearing the and of the afternoon my whife has to go back becoase she forgot some thing to bring along for the kids. (it was 15:30) She entert our home got the thing she forgot and left. After dinner we had a mug of coffy. And the kids were getting sleapy again. So we disidet to head back home with a car full of presents for the kids! As we reached our home my whife notist that there were lights burning in our living room. “strange†she sayd “ i dint put them on as i recall it†she sayd to me. She opend up the door and.... “what the hell is this!!!†i sayd my whyfe started to scream “ O no no no we have been robbed!!! No this cant be treu!!! O my god Maikel look here!!! as she pointed to the place were our TV used to hang. At wonce I shouted to her “Dont tough anny thing!! there are tracks every were!! look here†as i pointed to the food prints on our couths. “Dawrn!! My cubes.. they stole my cubes to.. and the X-box 360 to!!†This was all hapening so quick it started to dazel me. As i terend on my heel i opend up the chest were my games used to be. But they were gone to as was the old x-box that i had put there that morning. My wife Christel started to cry even harder wen she saw that too windows were smashed up. Glass and mud was lighing all over the place. I said to her come we have to call the police now!! as i walked her back outside. I went to my niaghbers to tell them what had hapend. And i asked them if they can get the kids inside togethr with my whife. They did ofcoarse. As my whife caled the police i and my naygbers son checed the rest off the house for robbers and the robery. But it seemed they dint have enough time to steel it all becoase upstairs they only stole some bages to put the stuf in they stole downstayrs. After 20 minuts the police came and they secured the tracks the burgulars created. The rest of that night wend by in a big blur for me. The next morning I woke up thinking it all was nothing more than a bad dream! But as i came down stairs i saw my worst nightmare straid in the eyes. There it was... Nothing.. everything i worket so hard fore was gone! My games, my consoles and my TV! The TV i had to save fo 3 years to get!! 3 years gone!! all the cube games gone!! al the controlers gone!! the 360 i got on the release party at fore games GONE!! my old x-box GONE!!! EVERY THING WAS GONE!!

It was than it realy hit me.. my hobby, my pasion, my worck of the past 25 years was gone!!! in one night my presios game colection got niked from me by “probebly tree noobs who probebly do not even knowe what they have takenâ€. First off all they took a plasma TV. Stupid robbers! They should have known that these TV's have to be tranceported with up moast care!! and the forgot the speakers to!! and the stand to!! Dawrn they were realy noobs!

They also robbed me of my US and Japanece game colection. Realy stupid becoase they probebly do not know how to get it to worck (puting us games in a Japanece console) It wont work! But knowing that the police sayd they wil probely dump it in a kanal or something! So they stole it just to dump it!! the noobs!! that morning the forensic team came to make prints of all the prints the burgulars left. Ant that were many!! the police was very hapy my wife had cleaned every thing before the burglary. Becoase the prints were clear and clean! When they left I started to walk treu the list of stolen goods i made that night. There was so mush gone. But than my wife sayd “ hey Maik look over here! While she was cleaning up every thing she had discovert 4 of the 5 memory carts i lost. A bit later she even fount 3 of the 16 wavebirts altough i do not have the reseavers. Well it cheard me up a bit. Later that day christel went to her parents to visit the kids they had took that night to sleep over there. And she also discovert that my Gameboy casings light there! Yahoo so they dint steal that ighter!! the day went bye and some friends came over to suport us in this dreatful time. The night came and they went home. As chris and i were getting ready to go to bed i heard a “CraCK... StomBB†I jumped up and ran downstairs in to the living room.. but nothing was there. So i tought i had imagent it. Went back to bed and fell a sleap after a few hours. The next morning in the bigining of the afternoon we had to get to a store to get some milk and bread. But as we opened up the front door we had a terible suprice! They had tryed to break in again this time by the front dore! It was all cracked and screw driver marks were clearly visible. It was than i totaly fliped and i must say every thing went blurry again. Police came. And went. Famely and friends tryed to help or ashure us. But every thing was to blurry for me. All i could think of is.

What if they came back?

What if they came back while we were asleap?

Would they kill our kids just to ceap them quyed?

Would they pull a gun on us or stab us?

This all just fo some Games and game consoles and a few PC's?

Dawrn life wil never be the same for me.

I know we're both guys here but 9i feel so sorry for you man id hug you if i knew you.

Do what my uncle does, he keeps a baseball bat just under his bed incase he would ever need it, get an alarm protect yourself, i would say get cctv set up it can be bought pretty cheap these days

Sorry for what happened man.

maybe they did notice you, and have investigated you. maybe the "cheque" will be police coming in :P haha. you get theived, and go to jail for it :D

Who the fuck are you? po po lice?

Holy fuck, some of thats stuff is irraplaceable. I can't imagine what you're going through.

That sucks man, I hope your insurance will cover most of it.

Aye! I feel real sorry for ya dude, really I do. God, I'd hate being robbed. I'm sure they will catch them..

Fucking hell Maiky-NiSuTe I really feel for you, I really hope everything works out and the police catch the guys who did this.

We were robbed once......they stole a couple of jumpers and a garden strimmer..yours sounds worse though.

mychristmastree7bw.jpg

locksdonothelp8zx.jpg

That is how every thing looked after the burglary.

thewaythingswere5oy.jpg

I miss it.. god i do miss it...

some say it is a luctuary but if you saved all your hard ernd mony for it is it stil a luctuary?

answer me this: why dont u have a sercuity system if u have so much expensive stuff in your house?

Fuck man, just watch your back, ok?

I thought you said, 'Fuck man, you want it back? ok.

Like you'd stolen all that stuff...

answer me this: why dont u have a sercuity system if u have so much expensive stuff in your house?

well i tought my house was safe. never tought this naygberhood god bad this fast. well our locks were not realy the problem they had to break treu the windos to come in. but we have motion sensing turits now.

but to be honest i always thought that it would not hapen to me. (like so many of us)