Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2010/11

Ramar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sweet! Hopefully my girlfriend will be able to get some tickets to see a home match when I'm up there visiting her!

It'll be tough unless she's a season ticket holder/member. Norwich are well supported, they've had great average attendances the last two years, added draw of the Premier League will be huge.

My old man got a letter in January about season tickets for the following season, they were cheap as ****. Fans who bought them up expecting Championship football must be loving it.

It'll be tough unless she's a season ticket holder/member. Norwich are well supported, they've had great average attendances the last two years, added draw of the Premier League will be huge.

My old man got a letter in January about season tickets for the following season, they were cheap as ****. Fans who bought them up expecting Championship football must be loving it.

compare that to pompey we've apparently only sold 3,000 season tickets...Hardly surprising seem as they are still charging same price as when were a top 10 premiership team. Worrying though as a lot of financial arrangments RE repayments are based on season ticket sales money as well as TV revenue

Norwich City fans have been attending Premiership Football matches quite a bit over the last few seasons... you always see a load of them at Old Trafford sporting their yellow and green scarfs!

And that brings the number of Glaswegian managers in the English Premier League up to 7!

Alex Ferguson

David Moyes

Steve Kean

Owen Coyle

Alex Mcleish

Kenny Dalgleish

Paul Lambert

Pretty amazing how many all come from the same city. Not only that, other than Dalgleish and Ferguson they are all young managers who have a lot of time ahead of them to move onto bigger and better things!

And that brings the number of Glaswegian managers in the English Premier League up to 7!

Alex Ferguson

David Moyes

Steve Kean

Owen Coyle

Alex Mcleish

Kenny Dalgleish

Paul Lambert

Pretty amazing how many all come from the same city. Not only that, other than Dalgleish and Ferguson they are all young managers who have a lot of time ahead of them to move onto bigger and better things!

yeah there was a show on the radio about it the other night incredible stuff dunno what they do up there but whatever it is its working. compare it to what 4 english managers? pardew, hodgeson, redknapp, bruce, holloway ok 5...

yeah there was a show on the radio about it the other night incredible stuff dunno what they do up there but whatever it is its working. compare it to what 4 english managers? pardew, hodgeson, redknapp, bruce, holloway ok 5...

Yeah that's when I realised, I read the article on BBC that David Moyes was talking about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13207334.stm

Another interesting fact is that an English manager has never won the EPL.

McCarthy and that nob Pulis, so 7.

Really enjoyed the match, was a great game. Barca were the best team easily, and should of won by a few tbh. It's great to see Abidal getting on for a couple of minutes at the end, unbelievable to think that less than 3 months ago he was about to undergo surgery to remove a tumour.

No idea why that goal for Real was disallowed and then given as a free kick against Ronaldo when he fell into Masherano.

Though Barcelona did look better.

There's a reason English managers have never won the SPL and so many Scottish leave to come manage English teams. We're just better :p

McCarthy and that nob Pulis, so 7.

Mick McCarthy is Irish?

There's a reason English managers have never won the SPL and so many Scottish leave to come manage English teams. We're just better :p

We don't want any English managers up here. Anyway, what I said was that no English manager has ever won the EPL yet it's been won by a Scotsman on multiple occasions!

Mick McCarthy is Irish?

We don't want any English managers up here. Anyway, what I said was that no English manager has ever won the EPL yet it's been won by a Scotsman on multiple occasions!

:blush::blush: I err.....well, that is er.....

No idea why that goal for Real was disallowed and then given as a free kick against Ronaldo when he fell into Masherano.

Though Barcelona did look better.

BBC Live text seemed to think had Masherano not gone down under Ronaldo that he would have gotten a block on Higuain's goal bound shot. Still harsh though.

yeah but it was a barge from Pique that pushed Ronaldo into Mascherano, so the only two decisions the referee should have used was either goal stands or free kick to Real Madrid and he chose secret option number three - free kick to Barcelona ;)

I wonder what Shalke team turns up tonight, the one from last week or the team that went to town on Inter at the San Siro. Lets hope the latter. ;)

Just as bad it turned out. Oh well, will be interesting to see how many Barca can win by. How much chance do United have when it'll be Iniesta/Xavi vs Carrick/Scholes/whoever they play. Oh, and they have that little argetinian.:heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!