NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Yup, just registered mine now.

Same here. It said I was in with the chance to get the soundtrack.

pr0.

so have your GAME copies turned up yet? because if they haven't you really need to complain

Some people are saying it arrived but they didn't get the preorder bonus, unless they got sent separate and will turn up later or something.

Don't think I would have gotten my post yet so I can't really check. And I won't be home until after 7. But yeah, GAME have really screwed up. They've gone quiet on Twitter as well because because people are complaining.

Seen some tweets saying they got it but not the pre-order bonus

Some people are saying it arrived but they didn't get the preorder bonus, unless they got sent separate and will turn up later or something.

Don't think I would have gotten my post yet so I can't really check. And I won't be home until after 7. But yeah, GAME have really screwed up. They've gone quiet on Twitter as well because because people are complaining.

Oh god...icing on the cake.

Well least there's a chance I can still get the bonus stuff if I end up ging to go out and pick.

Got about an hour till the post arrives. The suspense!

My biggest annoyance is that it means we'll have no chance to get the soundtrack CD :(

THE FUCK??? My copy arrived but there's no poster and it's the normal box art. What is the fucking point? I cancelled a shopto pre-order for nothing. NOW I'm pissed at GAME. Absolute dicks.

Well my postman has just been.. and gone NO GAME. FUMING.

I shall be preparing a not very nice e-mail for them now.

Suppose there is still a chance a van could turn up, but i wouldn't think so, whenever a van turns up at mine it tends to be very early in the morning.

THE FUCK??? My copy arrived but there's no poster and it's the normal box art. What is the fucking point? I cancelled a shopto pre-order for nothing. NOW I'm pissed at GAME. Absolute dicks.

I think it's a seperate case, based on the pics Dyson gave from his store a while ago. So you should get the normal case and pre-order one.

Preorder stuff is arriving later according to posts on twitter. Supposedly next week which is stupid. The game is all I care about really. More interested in the soundtrack. At least if I got the game yesterday I could have brought my code into work to register.

Apparently it's getting sent seperatly next week or something. Absolute waste of time. :rolleyes:

Well my postman has just been.. and gone NO GAME. FUMING.

I shall be preparing a not very nice e-mail for them now.

Suppose there is still a chance a van could turn up, but i wouldn't think so, whenever a van turns up at mine it tends to be very early in the morning.

That... That is really bad. I should probably get ready to just head out, i'm not entirely sure it's going to arrive.

lol so I get the normal box AND the pre-order box? lol I wonder if I get 2 stars catalogue codes... registered and ordered the soundtrack wooo!

That's really strange then, why are they doing it this way?

lol so I get the normal box AND the pre-order box? lol I wonder if I get 2 stars catalogue codes... registered and ordered the soundtrack wooo!

No idea. A few pages back Dyson posted some images that his store got the pre-order boxes before they got the actual game.

Does seem a little odd.

Well GAME finally said something about OoT, just about the pre-order box:

If you didn't recieve your pre-order bonus with your copy of Zelda today don't worry - These are still being sent. Sorry for the confusion.

Well GAME finally said something about OoT, just about the pre-order box:

I don't really care about that right now GAME. I WANTED MY GAME TO ACTUALLY PLAY! Arh

my brother who also orderd from game, didnt get the email, but nothing has turned up for him in todays post, wtf

I hope you've all learnt your lesson. You've screwed yourselves over for what? A gold cover and a tiny pin?

If I don't get it, this would be the first time game would have screwed up. Every other time, it has been the day before. I'm not ready to condemn them for one mistake

I hope you've all learnt your lesson. You've screwed yourselves over for what? A gold cover and a tiny pin?

I don't think we get the awesome pin. That was just Tales so far. Lucky bastard.

Well it's fair to say no one expected things to turn out that bad. How dare folk want to use their reward points and get an extra!

*register my codes to get a free soundtack...oh no wait I never get codes >_>*

Anyway, either there is something wrong with me or it's the game. I keep getting doubles in cutscenes. It looks fine anytime else.

never again game , never again ! :(

Also been messed around by shopto, orderd child of eden which was posted wednesday recorded and has not come.

bad times :(

GAME have never messed up on an order with me before, i normally go with ShopTo as they are cheaper but with both i have always got games early.

They have obviously fucked up today though!

You only get 1 code... Gold box has the poster inside.

Are the soundtracks 1st come 1st served ? if so i will have to run to the shops even if i have to pay full rrp.