NEurope
Retro_Link

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Nothing like saving judgement until you've actually played it, eh? :laughing:

I think this game is going to be absolutely amazing.

But it won't be better than DKC2 (the best video game of all time)

I think this game is going to be absolutely amazing.

But it won't be better than DKC2 (the best video game of all time)

So even if it's better in every way then DKC2, you are still going to say it's not the best out of the lot?...please change your gender reZ to female, it suits you more :heh:

So even if it's better in every way then DKC2, you are still going to say it's not the best out of the lot?...please change your gender reZ to female, it suits you more :heh:

But its not going to be. We already know for a fact the music isn't better, the character designs are worse, the controls are worse...

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I HATE STUPID ADDED IN MOTION CONTROLS. ffsSSSSs.

Argh! Why do they do it? I was quite enjoying Wario Land until I had to shake the remote to swing on the bars. Hopefully next console Nintendo will realise motion controls are rubbish and keep them to a peripheral at most!

Hopefully next console Nintendo will realise motion controls are rubbish and keep them to a peripheral at most!

You're funny, never change please.

But its not going to be. We already know for a fact the music isn't better, the character designs are worse, the controls are worse...

You have the game already? TRAITOR!

Btw, on a more serious note, I highly doubt that motion controls utilised in places where you're going to stay still anyway makes the controls bad. Nitpicking much?

Btw, on a more serious note, I highly doubt that motion controls utilised in places where you're going to stay still anyway makes the controls bad. Nitpicking much?

Gamers don't like to use their wrist other then masturbating.

Gamers don't like to use their wrist other then masturbating.

Precisely. Even then I'll try and avoid it.

oh dear.....You sound like me and sonic games lol.

Give this a chance. I have a lot of faith in retro studios. No games are perfect.

I mean metroid prime 1 was on par if not better than super metroid.

Stop wanting to hate it

Give this a chance. I have a lot of faith in retro studios. No games are perfect.

I mean metroid prime 1 was on par if not better than super metroid.

Stop wanting to hate it

Huh.

I don't want to hate the game, I think its going to be one of the best Wii games, behind only the SMG games. I said as much on the previous page. All I'm saying is that I fucking hate stupid pointless motion controls, and was stating how ridiculous this statement was;

Retro Studios revives the Donkey Kong Country series and makes it better than ever

That quote is just offensive to me. DKC2 is higher than 10/10 in my eyes, and the thought that they've added motion controls and done away with rolling after jumping on enemies and this is somehow better....is just a ridiculous theory.

That quote is just offensive to me. DKC2 is higher than 10/10 in my eyes, and the thought that they've added motion controls and done away with rolling after jumping on enemies and this is somehow better....is just a ridiculous theory.

Hmm Look this review cannot be trusted anyway. We'll discuss this again when a REAL review comes out.

But you have a good reason, most sonic games have been shit Donkey Kong on the other hand...

Hmm Look this review cannot be trusted anyway. We'll discuss this again when a REAL review comes out.

It won't matter if it gets all reviewers give it 10/10 and is declared the best Donkey Kong ever made, ReZ will go into denial :heh:

It won't matter if it gets all reviewers give it 10/10 and is declared the best Donkey Kong ever made, ReZ will go into denial :heh:

Yeah but it won't.

But if it did, they would all be wrong. :p

Donkey Kong Country 2 wasn't that great anyway so god knows what ReZ is crying on about...

Well it was a good game, I'm not gonna deny that, but it certainly doesn't come close to BESTEST GAMEZ EVAR!!!11!!1!

It's not even the best game on the SNES.