NEurope
ReZourceman

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Nah, his voice works perfectly in the Uncharted games. Its just a shame that hes been overused lately.

I know it's off-topic, but the Mafia 2 demo is surely the most heinous example of this: the first thing I come across after exiting the main character's house is Nolan North having a conversation with Nolan North. As you can imagine I decided to test out the hand-to-hand combat on them, whereupon Nolan North pulled up in his police car to arrest me.

Anyway, I'll definitely buy this but I think I'm going to wait until the general release on September 28th. I don't have enough MSP on hand so I might as well wait and see how the versions compare, if indeed there are any differences.

To be honest, I'm not surprised! I love co-op fuelled games and now that developers have realised that working together can involve more than pulling two levers at the same time, games like this can easily be a huge amount of shareable fun. I'm going to buy this straight away for some sofa co-op action :)

Played a few hours of this tonight. Great game, though seems easy to blast through it extremely quickly but good replay value for trying to get the high scores, all skulls, every one of those challenge things, etc.

No idea how far through I admit too.

This game is really really fun. Seems worryingly short though... not sure if it's showing all levels at the start or not but if it is, it'll be over soon. Which is a shame. Great teamwork vibes, like "AH! A trap is coming for us, quick, you throw this and I'll jump on that, then I'll grab you..." etc, very tense, very clever teamwork. A great co-op game with plenty to go back through it for. Some of the weapons are a bit pants though.

It takes about 5 hours to finish, although if you want all the rewards it's going to take you hell of a lot longer :)

Haha, so Gametrailers got it wrong by miles again by claiming 10-15...

They're American. Puzzle games take them twice as long to complete.

It's lasting longer than five hours for us. Probably much quicker in single player.

Just played the demo. Loved it. Bought it.

Is online co-op happening?

Sweet. Just a warning to anyone who buys this on PSN, there is a bug with the trophies. They don't load unless you spam the Playstation button when you start the game. I've reported the bug. They better fix it, it's annoying.