N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 13 (The Season of Hope and Change Reports)

Haden

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one fishy-fish!

Odwin; me too! I don't think I'm going to do brilliant, but my 20 4 defender has been playing at leat 7-skill games all season and has 20 dev skill and 20 form so he should go up two bars at least... Changes reports are like little mini CHRISTMASES!! Only I never know precisely when they're going to be here. Arg!

Nice one fishy-fish!

Odwin; me too! I don't think I'm going to do brilliant, but my 20 4 defender has been playing at leat 7-skill games all season and has 20 dev skill and 20 form so he should go up two bars at least... Changes reports are like little mini CHRISTMASES!! Only I never know precisely when they're going to be here. Arg!

wtf... :red:

Have 3 new teams at least for this season so that is exciting!

Will make new thread tommorow evening so watch out for it will have a few announcements about next season.

Btw don't think I posted since season ended so congrats to Ell, Cube and Edd! Next season is going to be so interesting I can't wait.

When does it start?

The current one ends tonight so we should be getting the change reports soon.

Then we generally have a couple weeks off to rebuild our squads, do some transfers etc then straight back into it.

Haden said he'll make the new thread tomorrow so you should just sign up and start your team then. You'll be assigned a team.

I'd highly recommend Googling "xpert eleven tips" and reading the huge pdf document you'll find there. It's very good and a lot more interesting than the page count would suggest.

To any current player who hasn't yet read it (especially Ell): Please don't read it. It's rubbish.

11 Visible changes:

My 16 / 2 double jumped... no-one else though... Little bit dissappointed Richie Canham and Ernie Zipper didn't go up visibly seeing as they both had 16 Dev Values :(

:EDIT:

Has anyone checked the player statistics page? The Dev values have (all?) changed... but they've not gone back to zero???

The dev value for my 'best' goal keeper (he's actually shit) has gone up to 16???

Edited by DuD

Yeah he did... but i was hoping :D

Hopefully i can get at least a single jump out of Theo again next season. I got him as a 16/2 last season... he's now a 17/4... an hopefully at least an 18/5 next season.

To be fair, with the quality of the opposition next season i don't think it'd be out of the question?

Edited by DuD

Drew McCartney's left Recall, one of the better strikers of Recall is now no more.

Persueing a new striker as we speak. Could be the only purchase i make for this season, unless i feel the need for any other players.

And i've accepted the friendly against Secret

Edited by Jimbob

Drew McCartney's left Recall, one of the better strikers of Recall is now no more.

Persueing a new striker as we speak. Could be the only purchase i make for this season, unless i feel the need for any other players.

And i've accepted the friendly against Secret

I think you need to buy young players. Eventually your team will be in trouble if you don't keep feeding them in at the bottom.

8+. 7 visible. Good enough I guess. Lot better than last season. Twice as good actually. Smerud and Fjellbekk both went up only one plus the youth with the best dev value. Fjellbekks value went up to 6 million+ after having dropped to 4 when he didn't go up in level last season. My team is still only worth 12 million....That's not very good after 3 seasons is it? Also only 3 of 6 youths got an increase. Very, very disappointed with the strikers. All 3 had 14 in dev value and yet no one got an increase.

DuD: The current dev value matches the average or the current form. Not sure of which one as no matches have been played yet.

Edited by Tales