NEurope
Dante

3DS Console Discussion

David Yarnton (Yanton?) is there but I think all the 'big boys' got their requests in first :(

Will hopefully be developers around that may know stuff. I'll just keep pestering everyone and slipping them my sexy new business card designed by Eenuh.

Alright, hear me out Ash (we're buds, so I can call you that (Ah, remember our times in the chatroom) )

If, and I'll repeat that, IF Paper Mario is present, for Little King's Story's sake!!!! Try to deduce as much from the footage as possible AND tell me what you thought of the 3D:bowdown:

Have fun, you lucky dawg you!

David Yarnton (Yanton?) is there but I think all the 'big boys' got their requests in first :(

Whoever of the Nintendo officials is there, if it turns out they haven't improved the friend code / online account system drastically, make sure you run up to them and kick them into the balls from me. ;)

Although I'm still hopeful Nintendo has already realized they're doing themselves no favor with the current system.

Edited by Burny

Wow, question popped-up:

What about the USA 3DS event...will they get the exact same 'revelations' as us?

It's on the same day, isn't it?

It's on the same day, isn't it?

And at the same time globally, if I remember correctly. Chances are those are "parallel" events.

I really hope somthing Pokemon is happening for the 3DS...personally think Snap should be remade cause it was so short and they could do so much more with it now....

Would be nice to have something different to the main game. They could REALLY cash in on the cards idea by combining it with an AR game. I'd love to see to scale versions of the pokemon in augmented reality with some nice animations.

But as always... 3d with god knows how many is practically a NO straight up.

It's very very unlikely that a Pokémon game will be revealed. Pokémon games are never revealed outside of Japan

At the very most, you'll see Pokémon Black & White advertised as 3DS compatible and possibly you'll see Typing DS. I have a theory however, that in the past 3 months since it was revealed, Typing DS has been pushed to be a 3DS game.

I think Pokemon should be like Invizamals on psp

THERE I SAID IT!

Could totally work.

I dont think 'Hey You' will happen again.....

I know the typing game is for kids but if it comes out here (I pray it doesnt) I will have to buy it to keep up my collection >_<

I'mma play this tomorrow.

Anything you want me to try and find out?

I'd like to know what restrictions there are for transferring DSiWare titles (if any). Also find out what other Japanese only games Nintendo are planning to release for the DS, unless they get mentioned tomorrow.

I seriously urge everyone who will watch the livestream to also join the N-europe chatroom.

It'll be great pre-E3 fun :D

and we can freak out whilst watching...:yay:

(get your cum buckets out)

Yo! Can we get on half an hour earlier? So, 11:30pm for me (GMT+10) and 1:30pm (GMT) for you guys?

(I assume the event starts at 2pm (GMT), yis?)

The conference is at 15:00 CET (14:00 GMT).

Just realised how little time I actually have there. Damn my need to come back to uni tomorrow.

I cant believe I'll be at work.

withe the same time conferences, im predicting same day console launch.

TODAY'S THE DAY!

WHEN NINTENDO OF EUROPE MOST LIKELY RAPE MY ASSHOOOOOLE

In all seriousness, looking forward to it.

TODAY'S THE DAY!

WHEN NINTENDO OF EUROPE MOST LIKELY RAPE MY ASSHOOOOOLE

In all seriousness, looking forward to it.

Thats how I'm feeling.....Nintendo constantly raping me...

Pokemon Dsi and 3DS Q_Q and im compelled to buy both

Thats how I'm feeling.....Nintendo constantly raping me...

Pokemon Dsi and 3DS Q_Q and im compelled to buy both

I believe we're having the exact same conversation on facebook right now haha

amg your waffle?

Yup.

So for the N-E chat am I going to need IRC? I don't think the University computer I'l have access to will allow it

my boyfriend has people walking around his house for a viewing at 3 so he is going to watch it for me.

any chance it will be recorded and hosted somewhere?

any chance it will be recorded and hosted somewhere?

I'd say it will be on Youtube by around 5PM.

Edit: Or it may be watchable right from NoE's site.

I dont know why everyones now calling sub £200 price....cause I dont see it being that 'cheap'. Around £220 surely?...

anyway I'm offta work, see you on the other side.

So for the N-E chat am I going to need IRC? I don't think the University computer I'l have access to will allow it

Nope. It's embedded into the homepage. Just hit "Chat" at the bottom of the banner.

I dont know why everyones now calling sub £200 price....cause I dont see it being that 'cheap'. Around £220 surely?...

anyway I'm offta work, see you on the other side.

The 3DS has been given a Japanese price identical to the Wii's Japanese price. People are logically deducing that the price could equal that of the Wii's launch prices in other regions which equates to £180. Incidentally, a direct conversion has the 3DS' Japanese Pricepoint at £192 last I checked

If they price it too high they run the risk of losing the casual audience they worked so hard to get.