NEurope
Mokong

Happy St. Patricks Day

Happy St. Patricks Day to all the Irish, part-Irish and those who like to imagine their Irish for the one day. Hope everyone has a great day whatever you're doing.

I'm just mostly happy to have the day off work, WOOT:D

For my Youtube video this year I give you some Irish talking and a narration of an Irish story

Edited by Mokong

I keep wondering why every year the Americans celebrate this holiday....they're not even Irish. I think its just an excuse to get wasted or something.

I keep wondering why every year the Americans celebrate this holiday....they're not even Irish. I think its just an excuse to get wasted or something.

Something like a quarter of all Americans is of Irish decent. And they like to get wasted.

Also: happy birthday Haden!

Something like a quarter of all Americans is of Irish decent. And they like to get wasted.

I was gonna say.

--

I don't think I've ever celebrated St. Patrick's day in any way or form. Nothing irish in our family. Though my mum says she wishes she was. :hmm:

I have a policy of not celebrating St. Patrick's Day until St. George's Day is properly recognised and celebrated here. I'm no nationalist, but I like England, and I can't see why we're the only country on Earth to not have a national day.

Well, it's that day again when the Irish miss work and spend all day drinking. Wednesday.

Awesome. : peace:

That's now my Facebook status. :hehe:

Well, it's that day again when the Irish miss work and spend all day drinking. Wednesday.

not cool dude..not cool dude!!!>. some of us have to go to work and dont drink anyway >_>

i bet you work is gonna be dead tonight - no one is gonna come in!!!

Edited by My Buttons are Magic!

some of us have to go to work and dont think anyway >_>

Surely there has to be one or two that think...

Happy St Patricks everyone.

I shall be out and about tonight having a few beverages.

Happy St. Patricks day! ^^

Surely there has to be one or two that think...

This is Ireland we're talking about. /jokes

Back from our local town parade, was actually pretty good this year, longer than usual too and some actual effort put into some of the floats which is nearly unheard off. There was a Red Riding Hood themed one with a massive wolf that looked awesome. Of course still small compared to big city parades.

Sky Plused the Dublin parade, watching that now.

I have a policy of not celebrating St. Patrick's Day until St. George's Day is properly recognised and celebrated here. I'm no nationalist, but I like England, and I can't see why we're the only country on Earth to not have a national day.

This.

....but I love the Guinness :p

The conversation between me and my Irish cousin.

Cousin: yay!, it's paddy's day, an excuse to get wasted.

Me: You're Irish, you require neither an excuse nor a national holiday to get smashed; it comes naturally.

Cousin: Fair point.

Had all the Irish atmosphere yesterday, the music, the hats and the arguements. We very nearly had the fighting as well. And there was Guinness all around as well.

ah, spent the whole day on the roof of the house wit friends just drinkin (well energy drinks for me) first year i've never actually gone to the parade