N-Europe

Hello all

Siro

hey all, dudedazz got me to sign up on here a while ago and thought it be about time to post an introduction of myself.. lol

My name is Siro, from england, I love playing the ps3, and the game cube, some of my fav games I play are, resident evil, metal gear solid, final fantasy.

I enjoy watching Deathnote, Blood plus, star trek, buffy, angel, charmed, highlander, mortal kombat. Battlestar galactica,

I also enjoy designing web sites and posters etc for friends, I would post a link to some of my work but It says i need 15 posts or more? :(

Edited by Siro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all, dudedazz got me to sign up on here a while ago and thought it be about time to post an introduction of myself.. lol

My name is Siro, from england, I love playing the ps3, and the game cube, some of my fav games I play are, resident evil, metal gear solid, Fianl fantasy.

I enjoy watching Deathnote, Blood plus, star trek, buffy, angel, charmed, highlander, mortal kombat.

I also enjoy designing web sites and posters etc for friends, I would post a link to some of my work but It says i need 15 posts or more? :(

Haha, you finally starting to post? Good good! :D

Welcome home, brother! lol : peace: