N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

That new caterpillar Pokemon is too adorable.

Also, reading a couple of other forums, apparently Game Freak have said that they are trying to recapture the 'feel' of the first gen and there will be no old Pokemon in Black and White until you get the National Dex, I don't know how accurate that info is though.

That new caterpillar Pokemon is too adorable.

Also, reading a couple of other forums, apparently Game Freak have said that they are trying to recapture the 'feel' of the first gen and there will be no old Pokemon in Black and White until you get the National Dex, I don't know how accurate that info is though.

It's very accurate, but we knew it already

Game Freak have said that they are trying to recapture the 'feel' of the first gen and there will be no old Pokemon in Black and White until you get the National Dex

Well I'm glad...in both Emerald and Platinum, it felt like I was encountering some of the Pokemon for the umphteenth time. Too much repetition...

"When your father gets home he is going to be so mad"

Seriously, it's doing the same pose as my mother when ever I broke some thing.

Disapproving mom stance is always a winner.

Still looks like something is cupping its breasts.

No. He's doing the Japanese photo symbol :p

AKA: The "Shoot Me" pose. Adopted by animé fans the world over. Sadly it hasn't been responded to with gunfire... Yet.

But... but... What will all the caves be full of if there's no Zubat?

We'll just be stuck with Diglett and Geodude. Maybe a Psyduck or two if it's near water.

AKA: The "Shoot Me" pose. Adopted by animé fans the world over. Sadly it hasn't been responded to with gunfire... Yet.

Better than the 'mouth slightly open, finger in mouth, head tilted' pose the western female population have taken to.

momonga.jpg

A new scan has started to leak out from the Pokémon BW Tour. These details confirm information about the Pokémon in addition to several aspects of the game which have been revealed. Special thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation They are as follows;

* Pokémon First, we have Emonga (エモンガ), the Flying Squirrel Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying-type Pokémon.

* Next, we have ,Gigaiasu (ギガイアス ) the High Pressure Pokémon. It is 1.7m tall and weighs 270kg. It has the ability Sturdy and is a Rock-type Pokémon.

We'll have more as it comes, including CoroCoro, so keep checking back

City wallpaper:

DssaI.jpg

* Pokémon First, we have Emonga (エモンガ), the Flying Squirrel Pokémon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying-type Pokémon.

Pachirisu - Emonga?