N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Tiffany is just a trainer on Victory Road.

Ok, so decided to see how far I'd get in the Elite Four, mainly to guage how much more training I needed.

Currently fighting Ghetsis, and about to be sick. I can't beat his 2-headed dragon. What happens if I lose? Do I have to do it all again? / I saved before Reshiram/N. UGH. UGLY cunts.

Currently fighting Ghetsis, and about to be sick. I can't beat his 2-headed dragon. What happens if I lose? Do I have to do it all again? / I saved before Reshiram/N. UGH. UGLY cunts.

Its fine if you lose. I SHIT myself too.

Spent all morning breeding but I finally have my (5 Pokemon) to trade over to White, and I'm (going to vomit by saying this) but I'm going to use Oshawott as my last one (vomits).

I have level 1 Deino's coming out of my ass if anyone wants one.

Its fine if you lose. I SHIT myself too.

I won!

I couldn't breathe. Had to strategically revive, then sacrifice to revive/hyper potion etc. Literally Reshiram on 7hp. Thank fuck for Fusion Flare wasting Bisharp.

I previously said that Archen was one of my favorite Gen V pokémon so far. For some reason it took me until now to realize how stupid its ability is :mad: I though abilities were supposed to be good, and helpful. What it has is "Defeatist", which lowers its stats when it is low on health! If it were the other way round it would be fine, but this is just silly. Am I mistaken, or is this one of the worst abilities?

I won!

I couldn't breathe. Had to strategically revive, then sacrifice to revive/hyper potion etc. Literally Reshiram on 7hp. Thank fuck for Fusion Flare wasting Bisharp.

(Pussy).

My team being, Vanilluxe, Krookodile, Carracosta, Simisage, Galvantula and Garbodor - his Hydregion had like...the most powerful moves that were super effective against 5/6 of my team. Raped. I used about 20 revives the first time, but it was undoable.

I did him second time, through a mix of skill and luck. He was Toxicked and Leech Seeded, and then I switched out Vanilluxe, and he MISSED, so I got in an Ice Beam and it raped him. Smashed it.

Breeding?

This is the one thing I have never done with Pokemon.

And all i will say is - what the hell?

How and why people.

Can someone help me with this stupid relocator thing.

I am trying to transfer my shiny dogs and Celebi so I can get me Zoroark but everytime I try to do it the relocator is saying that nothing was found to be transferred.

This is lies.

I have loaded up my copy of White in my DSi.

Then I have inserted my Soul Silver cartridge into another DSi and kept Celebi, Raikou, Enitei and Suicine in my party.

The DSi with Soul Silver in I have clicked download play and selected the relocator.

The DSi with White in I have gone to the main screen and clicked 'Relocator'.

It searches, then says nothing can be found.

Am I doing something wrong?

Breeding?

Can someone help me with this stupid relocator thing.

I am trying to transfer my shiny dogs and Celebi so I can get me Zoroark but everytime I try to do it the relocator is saying that nothing was found to be transferred.

This is lies.

I have loaded up my copy of White in my DSi.

Then I have inserted my Soul Silver cartridge into another DSi and kept Celebi, Raikou, Enitei and Suicine in my party.

The DSi with Soul Silver in I have clicked download play and selected the relocator.

The DSi with White in I have gone to the main screen and clicked 'Relocator'.

It searches, then says nothing can be found.

Am I doing something wrong?

I had that problem, it worked fine when I put the shiny cats and Celebi in PC boxes.

Breeding?

This is the one thing I have never done with Pokemon.

And all i will say is - what the hell?

How and why people.

A) So you can train em' from the beginning etc

B) So you can get whichever personality whatever etc you want etc

C) Getting moves that you can't TM onto them or that they don't learn normally.

I had that problem, it worked fine when I put the shiny cats and Celebi in PC boxes.

Bless you.

It worked!

:bowdown:

Thanks a lot.

A) So you can train em' from the beginning etc

B) So you can get whichever personality whatever etc you want etc

C) Getting moves that you can't TM onto them or that they don't learn normally.

I have just read up on breeding.

Very confusing. Something else to try and get my head around once i'm done with the second play through!

On the subject of breeding pokemon, I found out earlier in the week that Sandile can breed with Darumaka o.O Stupidly, I wasn't paying attention when talking to the old man and simply pressing B to get through the conversation when checking up on my pokemon so didn't get the egg. Wish I had now to see what I'd have got and what moves would have been crossed over.

Anyway, taking a break from Pokemon so I can play Okamiden but I did waltz through the 6th gym with OHKOs on all of Skyla's pokemon (although it's not really impressive given that all her's were birds). When I get back round to playing, there'll be a lot more training up for the next gym as well as all of the other areas you can go to that seen to surround Icirrus City.

Ok yeah the ridiculously levelled Pokemon don't seem that hard. Just slightly better than the usual trainers you find. Which seems strange. It's like they're more around my level (50-51) than 65...

I love the concept of a Level 65 Kakuna. Refusing to let it be good.

I'm in the mood to rethink my life now I've beaten the Elite Four. Like continue with only Swanna and get a whole new team from the jokes I've caught previously.