NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

You got Black...

And how is Black superior?

Whatever I said about black switch to white and vice-versa :p

White is better since it has more pokemon to catch and the exclusive pokemon are better than white's imo. I can't remember all of the details of my pre-buying research but I concluded white was better. I preferred zekrom's type at the time too, and as it turns out there is already a fire legendary :confused:

Randomly ran into Tornadus on my way to the Elite Four, So I just used my Masterball on him to save me hunting him down later. Or was that bad idea? I think he's the only roamer.

Randomly ran into Tornadus on my way to the Elite Four, So I just used my Masterball on him to save me hunting him down later. Or was that bad idea? I think he's the only roamer.

I got him in a Quick Ball. ;) But I think I was just lucky - he's definitely one to use the Master Ball on if you're going to use it at all, I reckon.

What the hells the difference between wi-fi and wireless connections? Is wireless locally with another player connected on the same network?

I got him in a Quick Ball. ;) But I think I was just lucky - he's definitely one to use the Master Ball on if you're going to use it at all, I reckon.

Unlike roamers in other generation this one is very easy.

In the middle of the day you know he will appear in the middle of the map so you will encounter him more often. In average I ran into him every three times I entered the area. Getting him down to red is easy and luckily I had the tynamo evolution(Eelectric or something) so I just paralyzed him. After that I just threw quickballs like 4-5 times before I got him. Easist roamer I have ever catched, maybe the second ever I haven't used a master ball on.

Because once you go Black you never go back.

I hope that was all just a set up for this joke. I'd give you thanks but I've run out due to the 'Friday' thread.

Of course. I setup one earlier in the Dublin thread, about to go check if anyones bitten the bait.

Whatever I said about black switch to white and vice-versa :p

White is better since it has more pokemon to catch and the exclusive pokemon are better than white's imo.

I hear that :|

*gasp*

Litwick could be the missing link in my team...I like Vanillite, but fire is sorely missing.

Whats everyones stats?

I'm at about 38 hours, and I'm just training up a level 28 Joltik to catch up with the rest of my team (only got 5 propers, as I dropped some, and I'm nearing end game so need a sixth) (the others are level 41) when he's upto scratch I'll do the 8th gym if I can.

My team is now

Servine Lvl. 37 (I'm postponing evolving him into Serperior until he learns Giga Drain at lvl. 40)

Krokorok lvl. 37

Swanna lvl. 36

Scolipede lvl. 36

Gothorita lvl. 36

Litwick lvl. 35

(Just BREEZED through the 6th gym)

All of mine are at level 50 now.

Why is everyone level 65 now? lol it's crazy. Luckily they seem to be allergic to using attacks (I didn't take any damage in the 3 way battle because they didn't use any damaging moves) and I seem to do decent damage with each move... and considering they're 15 levels above mine I don't get that much experience from them. It's like they're actually level 55 not 65.

Why is everyone level 65 now? lol it's crazy. Luckily they seem to be allergic to using attacks (I didn't take any damage in the 3 way battle because they didn't use any damaging moves) and I seem to do decent damage with each move... and considering they're 15 levels above mine I don't get that much experience from them. It's like they're actually level 55 not 65.

I can't work that out either, it's muddled me so much I've not picked the game up in a day or two.

Most of them aren't even the evolved types, I think it makes it so that it isn't THAT hard post game. Just a bit shocking.

Miss out on the roaming legendary, keeps running away! Refuse to use my master ball :p

I only have fought a few of them, but they weren't that hard. I had to heal a bit more often than before, but I never lost, like I did do before.

My current team:

Krookodile - lvl 52

Serperior - lvl 44

Simipour - lvl 45

Victini - lvl 40

Unfezant - lvl 40

Sawk - lvl 49

Player : Sam

Badges : 8

Pokedex : 111

Time : 40:10

Would you like to save the game? <Yes>

I wanted to battle Iris. But my little brother bought White so I naturally got Black, ever since Ruby and Sapphire when my little brother started getting the games we make sure to get both the primary releases between us.

I got the final badge and my party is as follows:

Samurott

Lilligant

Unfeazant

Haxorus

Galvantula

Cincinno

All level 50

Stoutland Lv70

Zoroark Lv68

Smugleaf (Serperior) Lv69

Unfezant Lv69

Simipour Lv69

-About to train my recently hatched Lv1 Larvesta-

43:32

1,854,732 Pokedollars

Seen: 355

Obtained: 62

Also for those looking to fill up their Pal Pads..

Name: Waffle

FC: 2880-8782-0951

Send me a PM or a reply with your friend code if you have added me!

How the hell did you get that much money?!

The 'Amulet Coin' is your friend, plus there are certain trainers you can rematch every day that hand out loads of cash.

I would go into other methods, but you will definitely find out about them yourself!

EDIT: Now that I've cleared a certain area and sold all the goodies, I have 3,190,732 pokedollars. I have to hit the limit like I do with every Pokemon game, it's pretty much one of my goals

Edited by Debug Mode