NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Ok so what the hell are TM's and how do I use them?

Also do you pokemans not collect xp if you catch an animal? Cos from what I can tell it doesn't display that info afterwards?

Also is a heal ball better than a great ball? They seem to catch stuff more often.

Ok so what the hell are TM's and how do I use them?

Also do you pokemans not collect xp if you catch an animal? Cos from what I can tell it doesn't display that info afterwards?

Also is a heal ball better than a great ball? They seem to catch stuff more often.

I'm not sure about Heal Ball, but;

TMs are moves that you can teach Pokemon. You simply open it and use it and if your Pokemon can learn it, it will say "Able" and you then choose what to delete it over.

And no XP for catching a Pokemon.

Nah, pokemon gain experience from seeing the light fade from their victim's eyes, not from the fight.

Mcoy was looking Into catching a zorak. Mcoy has discovered this is impossible unless you had a pokemon from some kind of US event?

lammmmeeeeeeeeeeee

Is Zorua breedable?

Mcoy hopes he can aquire one off somebody if this is the case. Mcoy dosen't know what he'll have to give in return though. Mcoy's never been too big on catching epicly shiny super legendary shits.

Mcoy hopes he can aquire one off somebody if this is the case. Mcoy dosen't know what he'll have to give in return though. Mcoy's never been too big on catching epicly shiny super legendary shits.

I have a Zorua if you want one.

OH GOD. I want one too (please) !

P.S. my shiny story is funny.

I've only ever caught two.

A Wingull (which I trained into a Pelipper)

and then a Pelipper.

o______________0

As luck would have it, I actually have two, so if you want it just give me your friend code.

As luck would have it, I actually have two, so if you want it just give me your friend code.

As in, one for me too? Sweet. Is there anything you would like?

Level 1's;

Tynamo

Ferroseed (w/ Leech Seed)

Deino

Dwebble

Or Black/exclusives/or anything?

(Assuming you implied you could give me one, then thanks very much! Muchly appreciated)

Just turning my DS on.

As in, one for me too? Sweet. Is there anything you would like?

Level 1's;

Tynamo

Ferroseed (w/ Leech Seed)

Deino

Dwebble

Or Black/exclusives/or anything?

(Assuming you implied you could give me one, then thanks very much! Muchly appreciated)

Just turning my DS on.

Yes, I would be very happy to give you one. If it is ok with you, I'll take the Deino please :)

Do you folks think it would fly if we asked for a Pokemon sub forum? Where was can have trade threads, tournament threads, poll threads etc? I'd post a lot more interesting sub topics if they allowed it.

Friend Code ; Everyone feel free to add.

Pokemon Black - WHERE DO I FIND MY FRIEND CODE?!

Pokemon Black - WHERE DO I FIND MY FRIEND CODE?![/b]

In the Pal Pad, which is in your key items bag :)

Also I think a dedicated trade/battle thread in the DS online section would be good too. This one is a bit random at times.

I'm being an idiot. Which woman do I speak to? I've tried the two on the left but couldn't find you.

I'm being an idiot. Which woman do I speak to? I've tried the two on the left but couldn't find you.

The middle one, and you were on for about ten seconds before leaving again ;)

Mcoy's friend code is 5200 - 2118 - 8427.

Mcoy dosen't have any good pokemon but Mcoy can do a hunt for one If you wanna name it here?

Mcoy will be waiting in the trade room ^^

Mcoy's friend code is 5200 - 2118 - 8427.

Mcoy dosen't have any good pokemon but Mcoy can do a hunt for one If you wanna name it here?

Mcoy will be waiting in the trade room ^^

I don't need anything, I'm just happy to help :)

Sorry that I was offline before, but I'm back now. I'll be in the WiFi room in a minute or two.

I don't need anything, I'm just happy to help :)

Sorry that I was offline before, but I'm back now. I'll be in the WiFi room in a minute or two.

Mcoy thanks you. Mcoy will probably be downstairs but If you want Mcoy to hunt down a pokemon let Mcoy know and he'll have a look over the next few days.

If you want Mcoy to hunt down a pokemon let Mcoy know and he'll have a look over the next few days.

That's very kind, but since I am spoiler free, and not that far in the game (6 badges I believe) I don't even know what there is out there :D

Online now.

I've just crossed the humongous bridge to the big city. I love all the new pokemon, there are too many good ones to choose from! Some them have some awesome names, Roggenrola anyone?

Current Pokesquad:

502.png513.png517.png548.png