NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Held down Drayden and raped him and his cronies at the gym. Couldn't handle my unrelenting awesomeness.

Up to the Elite Four now, going to explore Victory Road a bit more first and get some of the items I missed. Victory Road would have been a lot less annoying if there wasn't a random battle after very 2 steps. Seriously. Repel to the rescue!

EV's are automatically added after every battle now.. bricks were shat.

I think there may be errors in EV yields some sites are listing, as some stats just wasn't adding up!

EV's are automatically added after every battle now.. bricks were shat.

I think there may be errors in EV yields some sites are listing, as some stats just wasn't adding up!

Wait...what? So your stats go up after each battle if you got enough EVs? Also anyone who hasn't caught Victini yet...it respawns and gives 3Evs for HP each time :o

Yeah what the hell is an EV?

Effort Value. Game mechanics yo!

Yeah what the hell is an EV?

Read up on Serebii or another site and prepare your mind for utter destruction, Pokemon's stats are customisable!

Wait...what? So your stats go up after each battle if you got enough EVs? Also anyone who hasn't caught Victini yet...it respawns and gives 3Evs for HP each time :o

Pretty much! When you're EV training, look at the Pokemon's stats and look after you have obtained enough to warrant a point increase

http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

A good thing now is that EVs are recalculated after every battle, not every level so you can now re-EV train level 100s :)

Answered my question before I asked it ;)

Finally can fully EV train the level 100 Regigigas. Not that I'll use it :p

Edit: Do you realized how it annoying it is having the context menu disabled on your site, Serebii? :p

Edited by Ike

Answered my question before I asked it ;)

Finally can fully EV train the level 100 Regigigas. Not that I'll use it :p

Edit: Do you realized how it annoying it is having the context menu disabled on your site, Serebii? :p

Ctrl Click or middle mouse button click :p

where do u get amulet coin in b/w?

By the three dancers in Castelia City. They give it to you once you bring them together.

By the three dancers in Castelia City. They give it to you once you bring them together.

crap I only found two.......

Going through the cave to kick some elite four ass. Finding some really cool looking pokemon, like the fire ant eater and the steel ant.

I think we should start sharing battle videos. You can save certain battles, specifically multiplayer and Subway battles to your Vs Recorder and then upload them in a Pokemon Centre for everyone to see. Here's one where I battled one of my friends

94-50102-25338

My new team post game:

Eelectross

Archen

Axew

Samurott

Chandelure

Gigalith

Switched out Zwelious and Vullaby because I didn't like their evolution. Pretty sure this is my final team.

What Pokemon knows Flash and Strength? Preferably Cut too, but first two is enough.

Yup, I'm pretty convinced the Macho Brace in my game is completely not working.

I'm tallying it all up and I'm not seeing the double EV's I should be getting. It still takes 4 Lillipups to raise my attack stat 1 point (when it should take 2), it's still taking 2 Graveler's to raise my defence stat 1 point (when it should take 1) etc..

Pretty fucking annoying. Unless there is some retarded system where the other points won't be added on later despite the new system where points are added on straight after battle? I just can't figure out what the hell is going on

Yup, I'm pretty convinced the Macho Brace in my game is completely not working.

I'm tallying it all up and I'm not seeing the double EV's I should be getting. It still takes 4 Lillipups to raise my attack stat 1 point (when it should take 2), it's still taking 2 Graveler's to raise my defence stat 1 point (when it should take 1) etc..

Pretty fucking annoying. Unless there is some retarded system where the other points won't be added on later despite the new system where points are added on straight after battle? I just can't figure out what the hell is going on

Deposit your Pokemon and see if it recalculates the EVs like on the older games? Not sure what's going on.

Didn't someone say they were at the E4 with level 45 Pokemon? Who was it? I don't even understand how you got through Victory Road with that level. Mine are just below it now and I'm at Victory Road.

Question ; Do you need the HMs for VR? I went back and grabbed my HMmon anyway, because I didn't seem to be able to get further.

You need Strenght for shortcuts. It will be useful when you want to go back to the doctor quickly.

Didn't someone say they were at the E4 with level 45 Pokemon? Who was it? I don't even understand how you got through Victory Road with that level. Mine are just below it now and I'm at Victory Road.

Question ; Do you need the HMs for VR? I went back and grabbed my HMmon anyway, because I didn't seem to be able to get further.

Mine were 45 - 49 range. And no you don't need HMs. You can use strength to open some short cuts though.