NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Well I'm over it! He already has 3 grass moves (Leaf Blade, Grass Knot and Giga Drain). 4 just worsens the situation. I'll give him Dragon Tail. I can always change it anyway. COME ON NEW TM's. :bouncy:

Gothitelle (Brick Break, Psychic, Psybeam and Faint Attack) and Krookodile (Bulldoze, Crunch, Foul Play and Strength/Brick Break) possibly need sorting too.

A) Ugh. Giga Drain. No. Pointless. Leech Seed for Giga Drain, and don't give him Dragon Tail.

B) Give your Krookodile Shadow Claw in place of Strength/Brick Break IMHO.

It's a she. :heh:

I think she did but I'm afraid to tell what may of happened since I don't want to incur your wrath! :p

Well I've been playing for 4 nearly 5 hours and have just beaten the 2nd gym leader, been exploring trying to get all the pokemon I can find. One thing that's really surprised me is how hardcore it kinda is. I do feel like the battles help teach you what not by throwing a mix of pokemon at you as you pick up new ones yourself that can compete against them. However I have a bewildering amount of items that improve all sorts and whilst I don't find myself needing them yet. Guess at some point I will hit a wall where I rely on such things.

I'm a big fan of Leech Seed. Combine it with Toxic and you're on to a winner.

I'm a big fan of Leech Seed. Combine it with Toxic and you're on to a winner.

PRECISELY. Its how I tore through the end game. +Poison spikes just in case.

Oh really? Strong against poison eh? WELL YOU JUST GOT RAPED BY TOXIC MY SON! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA/

I just finished the main story.

Brilliant. I loved it - best Pokemon game yet. :bouncy:

And i managed to catch Zekrom with one Ultra Ball :o

Although didn't someone else say they were easy to catch this time?

I still only have 5 Pokemon - really need one more to complete my team. Preferably would like a psychic type but have not found one that i like the look of yet.

Now to go back and catch all of the legendaries!

I got Reshiram in one Quick Ball. :D

It in fact was the first time this play through that thats worked (throwing quick ball straight away I mean)

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME QUICK

Do I need any HM moves in Victory Road? And if so, which ones?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME QUICK

Do I need any HM moves in Victory Road? And if so, which ones?

Lol, this was me last page. You don't need any and it is surprisingly short. Especially with repel. Just percervere*sp as it is a little like a maze,but it really is short.

I used strength quite a bit - its not a necessity but it does quicken things up a little bit as it makes short cuts between floors.

Rez - you caught it without weakening it too? Just quick ball, launch, bam?!

Yep! Lol. Something that I tried on Mon' ranging from Level 20 Dwebbles (for example) and failed/.

Right. Time to get my forced sexual activities and kidnapping on/

Ok kewl.

Why are half my team dead by the like..3rd room? I'm terrified.

I got Reshiram in one Quick Ball. :D

And i managed to catch Zekrom with one Ultra Ball :o

1 Pokeball for Reshiram Bitches. :p

Alright guys the challenge is on....one Premier Ball. Who will accept the challenge?!

Ok kewl.

Why are half my team dead by the like..3rd room? I'm terrified.

Veteran Tiffany just raped me.

I feel shitty.

It's fine, I managed, as I felt my life slipping away, to wrestle her to the ground and beat her to death with a rock. I survived. Barely. Chandelure is thankfully fire > Fuck you Lilligant.

I feel broken and naive. I need to run back to the Poke Centre.

Veteran Tiffany just raped me.

I feel shitty.

It's fine, I managed, as I felt my life slipping away, to wrestle her to the ground and beat her to death with a rock. I survived. Barely. Chandelure is thankfully fire > Fuck you Lilligant.

I feel broken and naive. I need to run back to the Poke Centre.

What level are your Pokemon?!

Good work sorting Tiffany out btw ;)

Beat the Elite Four today, great ending. I actually forgot to throw a quick ball on the first turn to catch Reshiram, it failed on the second turn so I had to get his health down to red before the first Ultra Ball catch him. Bit of a shame the game doesn't exactly let you reset for a better nature though.

Chandelure is thankfully fire.

I had a hard time against her Chandelure, but I beat it eventually.

Quite surprised how quickly I encountered some of the older gen Pokemon well.

What level are your Pokemon?!

Good work sorting Tiffany out btw ;)

All level 47. They just feel really fragile though. Except Swanna. She's great. It's fine. I enjoy training up. It's just the first time I've felt under-levelled. :/

All level 47. They just feel really fragile though. Except Swanna. She's great. It's fine. I enjoy training up. It's just the first time I've felt under-levelled. :/

Yeah my Swanna was brilliant for the E4.

Brave Bird was a great move for me. My Pokemon were all level 57-60 for Victory Road and E4. Wasn't too difficult at that level though i believe the post game rockets up level wise.

Think i may need to visit some more Audino...