N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Ugh. I accidentally killed the only Tynamo I've come across in Chargestone cave. :/ Look it up and now realise it's pretty rare.

I did the same, didn't expect the Mud Slap to OHKO it :cry: Haven't found any since.

I broke the elite four with my level 45's but only because I had a lot of revives and full restores :p

I even managed to beat N (stupid name) thanks in part to swapping in Reshiram but then you fight that Ghetsis guy without having your pokémon healed

:nono: that's my first defeat in the game though and I suppose it's a better way to end it because it'll feel like more of an achievement

So now I'm swapping out my Gigalith for an Excadrill because it learns more powerful moves and I like the look of it better. Might still swap out Tranquill and Conkeldurr hasn't done much for me lately but I may keep him still.

529.png521.png534.png503.png586.png494.png

With the Archen fossil.

Is the gender decided when you get the fossil?

or when you give it to the museum.

I want to know whether I can save just before the museum and keep trying to get a female. :)

When you give it to the museum.

Ok so I'm removing Tirtouga from my team (despite him being "better" than Gothorita).

I need a definitive seperate type I don't currently have. Ideally a fire or electric, but I'm leaning toward either Vanillice (since ice is so classy) or Klink for the "I'm such a boring pokemon" joke. And his tonne of resistances. And he's steel/learns electric moves.

Fighting is notably missing too, but Scraggy would take too long to level up to everyone else (mine is lvl. 16, my team is all 32/33). Gurdurr was past his sell-by though/he wasn't at all, but I wasn't a fan of the design. I do like Voltik/Galvantula (way better than Blitzle at least...) but I already have a Bug on my main squad (Scolipede).

Decisions, decisions. Actually I'll find out what the next gym is (in-game) and decide then.

I was aware the black version of the game is superior but decided to get white since everyone else was getting black. But since zebstrika is crap I want a powerful electric type, and Zekrom would clearly suit that role. I already have victini for fire which makes reshiram kinda pointless now...

Hmmm..

WTF at the trainers on Route 11!! Just beat the E4 all my Pokémon high 40s/low 50s.. and the trainers have level 64+ Pokémon. WTF. The wild Pokémon are at the same level as mine, so thats alright, but the trainers take a crazy hike up.

BECAUSE I WAS BORED and like the official Poke art I did this. I've been checking the Sugimori art of each new Poke I see, since the Gen V designs actually aren't that bad when you look at the art instead of the sprites.

Mahteam.png

I love the poignancy of owning every single stage of evolutions too. Just to be extra great. Not JUST completing the Pokedex.

Yeah, once I completed the Pokédex, it still took me just under 10 hours of game time to put them in order, then breed / level up any I needed to fill the gaps..

*Game data corrupt*

-------

Noo... My worst nightmare! Some of the Pokémon there were caught back as far as in Sapphire - it's the culmination of a LOT of game time!

Edited by Mike

I was aware the black version of the game is superior but decided to get white since everyone else was getting black. But since zebstrika is crap I want a powerful electric type, and Zekrom would clearly suit that role. I already have victini for fire which makes reshiram kinda pointless now...

You got Black...

And how is Black superior?

Anyone able to tell me whether the Move Rememberer guy is in this game and where to find him/her? You know the place you would go to in D/P/Pt/HG/SS with Heart Scales and get moves that your Pokemon knew but forgot so they could learn new one?

Want to get Psywave for my Solosis as it didn't have it when I caught it, as it's the first move it gets so it must have just learnt over it, and at the moment, it's only got Hidden Power and Psyshock for attacks and it's not good enough.

20 hours in now. At Driftveil City. Waiting on my Timburr levelling up at the Daycare, alongside my Darumaka, before taking on the Gym. Could easily handle it but wanting to make sure by adding in some more pokemon which the gym leader's pokemon would be weak against. Also just levelling up as many pokemon who could be useful as possible so as to get out of the template of sticking with a standard 6 pokemon team and having plenty of alternatives to mix and match.

Currently rolling with:

Samurott (lvl 36 - purposefully levelled him higher than the others to get the final evolved form)

Unfezaunt (lvl 32 - Male (because it looks better in this form))

Zebstrika (lvl 31)

Lilligant (lvl 31)

Boldore (lvl 31)

Solosis (lvl 29)

Edited by Ganepark32

Technically if play black you can never play white, whereas if you play white you can play it as many times as you like, until you play black in which you cannot play white again.

Why's that?

Ghetsis is a lot easier with a squad at full-health. I spent an hour training up my excadrill to replace gigalith and just challenged him again, everyone at level 48. Having Conkeldurr back instead of Reshiram was a great help too, I don't think I will be replacing him afterall.

Anyone able to tell me whether the Move Rememberer guy is in this game and where to find him/her? You know the place you would go to in D/P/Pt/HG/SS with Heart Scales and get moves that your Pokemon knew but forgot so they could learn new one?

Want to get Psywave for my Solosis as it didn't have it when I caught it, as it's the first move it gets so it must have just learnt over it, and at the moment, it's only got Hidden Power and Psyshock for attacks and it's not good enough.

20 hours in now. At Driftveil City. Waiting on my Timburr levelling up at the Daycare, alongside my Darumaka, before taking on the Gym. Could easily handle it but wanting to make sure by adding in some more pokemon which the gym leader's pokemon would be weak against. Also just levelling up as many pokemon who could be useful as possible so as to get out of the template of sticking with a standard 6 pokemon team and having plenty of alternatives to mix and match.

Currently rolling with:

Samurott (lvl 36 - purposefully levelled him higher than the others to get the final evolved form)

Unfezaunt (lvl 32 - Male (because it looks better in this form))

Zebstrika (lvl 31)

Lilligant (lvl 31)

Boldore (lvl 31)

Solosis (lvl 29)

Move Rememberer guy is in the town after Driftveil.