NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Let's see, I have: Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond and HeartGold.

whichever is first, which sounds weird as a reason anyway.

If you have siblings who also play then it makes a lot of sense :)

I'm crying light in anticipation.

WHICH VERSION SHOULD I GET?!

I'll get black I think.

Serebii which do you prefer?

Black seems to fit more with me, but white is cool.

It's really hard to say :P

What are the differences? Are they that major? I thought it was just a few pokemon.

What are the differences? Are they that major? I thought it was just a few pokemon.

Version exclusive areas...

White = White Forest

Black = Black City

But you can visit the other places via local wireless if you know someone who has the other version.

Fuck it, I'm just going to get both. I Want 2 Vicinti.

Got every other version so may as-well continue this trend.

Just placed my pre-order now, gone with Game in the hope of getting it a day early.

GAME have started processing my order, though I'm not expecting it to ship until at least Wednesday, they are probably just starting early like they do on all high profile games.

GAME have started processing my order, though I'm not expecting it to ship until at least Wednesday, they are probably just starting early like they do on all high profile games.

yeah same with me it might ship tomorrow and we have it on Wednesday.

Well, after saying to myself that I'd be done with Pokemon after Pearl/Diamond....I went and bought HeartGold and now it looks like I'll be buying Pokemon White.....

The adventure has always made me smile, and not knowing what Black/White is all about, I will hopefully be most pleased.

Well, after saying to myself that I'd be done with Pokemon after Pearl/Diamond....I went and bought HeartGold and now it looks like I'll be buying Pokemon White.....

The adventure has always made me smile, and not knowing what Black/White is all about, I will hopefully be most pleased.

You shall be very pleased. Very pleased indeed

I did exactly the same. In fact the only reason I bought Heart Gold was because I hadn't played Gold in sooo long and when I went to play my copy I found that the save function no longer worked.

I hope Black will be refreshing enough to get me excited about pokémon again. There was a time when I could've named them all in order...

Question(s)

With the Vicinti event that'll be happening pretty much right from the start at launch, is it...

1 - a Wi-Fi event I can do from home like the Legendary trio at the moment, or is it location specific like the Celebi?

2 - I've read on Serebii.net that you receive a liberty pass which grant's you access to catch it....

* Is it Masterball worthy so like Mewtwo??

* Ho-oh / Lugia difficulty to catch so like tough battle, rip your hair out at the amount of pokeballs/ultraballs etc you use??

* or is it easy enough to snag with an Ultra ball or two?

Question(s)

With the Vicinti event that'll be happening pretty much right from the start at launch, is it...

1 - a Wi-Fi event I can do from home like the Legendary trio at the moment, or is it location specific like the Celebi?

2 - I've read on Serebii.net that you receive a liberty pass which grant's you access to catch it....

* Is it Masterball worthy so like Mewtwo??

* Ho-oh / Lugia difficulty to catch so like tough battle, rip your hair out at the amount of pokeballs/ultraballs etc you use??

* or is it easy enough to snag with an Ultra ball or two?

1. It's WiFi

2. It's a tough battle, Catch Rate of 3 so it'll annoy you. Not the best for Master Ball (I say use those on Roamers), but a Quick Ball straight away may be useful

:o GAME shipped my order. Probably delayed delivery though.

And mine :D

1. It's WiFi

2. It's a tough battle, Catch Rate of 3 so it'll annoy you. Not the best for Master Ball (I say use those on Roamers), but a Quick Ball straight away may be useful

I really hope 3DS works better than my DS's.

Anyone has a spare shiny dog set? I can trade when I go home to my family in Easter. I have spare Deoxys someone cloned for me a while ago(I catched it myself). It's touched though. I have some spare RBY birds and Darkrai(I think) too.

I will go to GAME, hungover, on Friday. Don't trust the mail after the dreaded FFXIII incident.

My copy of White has been shipped, Black is still in processing since last night and hasn't been picked and packed yet. Ah well, White was the version I was going to play first, so all is good!

Hmm, still unsure whether to get round to pre-ordering this and joining in the Pokémon fun. Was considering Black, since it's black, but White looked nicer scenery and not so tech advanced. Hearing it getting shipped at first doesn't help. Just don't want a repeat of everything and I think the games haven't went down since Gold/Silver.

I guess I best read some impressions on it.