NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Already did that earlier today. You're still not showing up.

go to the union room

Below the pokecentre, middle desk, right? If that's it, I entered and i am in trade.

LOL, sorry, my mistakes! I'm at the right place now. Grrr....

Below the pokecentre, middle desk, right? If that's it, I entered and i am in trade.

LOL, sorry, my mistakes! I'm at the right place now. Grrr....

mine is 3568 0468 4148

Ummm...just so you kn ow it is actually the wifi room on the bottom floor too, not the union room. That's for local.

Ummm...just so you kn ow it is actually the wifi room on the bottom floor too, not the union room. That's for local.

I am in are you.

whats your username in the game?

Oh dear god..my game just crashed saving into the wifi room. It says not to turn of but nothing's happening...

LOL. Thank the love of god. I turned off and then on. It said their was no cartridge in... In our and my save file is safe. I am back on now.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

Oh dear god..my game just crashed saving into the wifi room. It says not to turn of but nothing's happening...

Thanks mate

Edited by canand

Man, never had that happen before. I mean, I've had it not recognise the cartridge was in before (how does that even happen?) but never during saving. My bro's DS Phat has like a 50/50 chance of it not recognising the carts in.

Anyways, thanks for the Feebas, new IDs are always welcome. Save me the trouble of aquiring another for trade to Black.

One more Celebii left on Diamond if anyone wants it.

Do you want a specific Pokemon for it?

Man, never had that happen before. I mean, I've had it not recognise the cartridge was in before (how does that even happen?) but never during saving. My bro's DS Phat has like a 50/50 chance of it not recognising the carts in.

Anyways, thanks for the Feebas, new IDs are always welcome. Save me the trouble of aquiring another for trade to Black.

thanks I thought I was never going to get a Celebii

Feebas is MUCH easier to find and evolve in Black and White :p

I remember finding a Feebas in ruby and fucking it up with berrys for the beauty thing and it never evolved ¬_¬ /wrists

Almost forgot to get an Entei, luckily I just remembered.

In two minds whether to go to the Celebi event next weekend. I have a Celebi off the wifi trade thing (god knows how I got it - almost certain it's not legit).

To a poor news starved fool, can some one tell me the best parts of this game, is it worth getting, the differences etc. I got the last one and really enjoyed it.

I remember finding a Feebas in ruby and fucking it up with berrys for the beauty thing and it never evolved ¬_¬ /wrists

Now it's just a simple trade evo

To a poor news starved fool, can some one tell me the best parts of this game, is it worth getting, the differences etc. I got the last one and really enjoyed it.

Best games I've ever played. Strong narrative. Imaginative Pokémon. Great changes to the metagame. Triple Battles. Rotation Battles. 3D envrionments.

28.png

Multiple differences in versions. Not only is it Pokémon, but places and even battles

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml'>http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml'>http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versionbattle.shtml'>http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versionbattle.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ for more

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Now it's just a simple trade evo

That sucks, it felt like a big accomplishment getting it evolved, unlike most pokemon.

Best games I've ever played.

Well, I honestly have to say that I wasn't overly excited about this one, for the first time since Red nonetheless, but hearing Serebii, of all people, say that it's the best, sure changes my outlook. Unless of course they are paying you to say that :laughing:

Anyone want to give a poor Australian bastard like me a Celebi :heh: (Fuck you australia...fuck...you)

I have a spare if you want it.

Well, I honestly have to say that I wasn't overly excited about this one, for the first time since Red nonetheless, but hearing Serebii, of all people, say that it's the best, sure changes my outlook. Unless of course they are paying you to say that :laughing:

Lol, Seriously. The games are the best Pokémon games I have played. While they have their issues, like all games (RB had no postgame, GS had balance, RS had oceans, DP was slow, BW is a bit too linear), they're amazing.

They're a reinvigorating of the franchise, essentially rebooting it, while keeping the nclassic stuff in.

That sucks, it felt like a big accomplishment getting it evolved, unlike most pokemon.

Well there's no Contest stuff, no way to enhance the Beauty stat. It's an ancient relic of a bygone age

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Well, after 73 hours, my Pokédex is as full as it could be without a final few trades and events. I've spent much of the last ten hours or so in-game grinding, breeding, trading (thanks, Serebii! :)) and transferring from the old games, and now all I need to get are the fire starter (and its evolutions), the two White exclusive legendaries, and the six that I need to wait for events for - phew! :D

All that time, and not a single shiny, though. That makes two Gens since my last one.. :cry:

^SCG, put your friend code up and I'll put my Diamond one up tomorrow. we can make the trade at 7pm tomorrow (monday) if you like. Any Pokemon but a hacked one will do.

Wow, I can't believe they took out the beauty Feebas. I remember the effort just to catch one, then to breed it until you got one that prefered the berries that incresed beauty the most, then growing the berries and making the poffins (?) with another player for max effect. Me and my bro did it the same time. I always thought they should have been mo0re Pokemon that evolved like this, but with other stats such as cuteness.

The only thing that bothers me about Black/White is the removal of the Pokeolympics thing and Battle Frontier. There's atleast an Elite Four rematch, right? I've been hearing bad things about post-game, such as there's basically nothing to do. Please tell me I'm wrong, Serebii...