N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

I couldn't give you a Darkrai even if I wanted to ::shrug:

Not sure if I'm going to get the Celebi. Kinda lost interest in legendaries after missing out on the dogs and Zoark. And I'm not eager to take out my DS to download Pokemon in a crowded place either. And it costs roughly 16 pounds. And I'm behind on my courses enough as it is.

I couldn't give you a Darkrai even if I wanted to ::shrug:

Not sure if I'm going to get the Celebi. Kinda lost interest in legendaries after missing out on the dogs and Zoark. And I'm not eager to take out my DS to download Pokemon in a crowded place either. And it costs roughly 16 pounds. And I'm behind on my courses enough as it is.

Entei is on WiFi until the end of the day and Suicune for the next week. There's still a chance to get them! Just fiddle your router settings

If anyone has a spare Celebi (unlikely) and is willing to trade one (unlikelier still) for one of the 'Trio of Johto' (mega unlikely) then let me know...

... I'm not expecting any actual response, just putting it out there. :heh:

In that case does anyone have a spare Shaymin/Arceus/Darkrai/Jirachi that they want to trade for a Celebi?

Wait a minute... I have a spare Jirachi that I'd be willing to trade for a Celebi. :)

Edited by S.C.G

I'll put my details up just before I go to bed (going to get lunch now, then catching up on my years backcatalog of DC Comics...) As for what to trade; seriously, anything will do. Just as long as it isn't hacked or something that will mess my game up.

^On Jirachi, I still have my PAL Pokemon Channel one so never bothered with the Silver/Gold wifi one. God, I missed so many Silver wifi events. I kept saying "tomorrow, tomorrow..." until I'd missed them. I have masses of Pokemon traded from GBA versions I had. Just unique IDs and legendaries though.

Got 2 Celebi's! Would have been four if I hadn't lost the boxes to Diamond and Platinum =\

All in all, good event, played a bit of Pokemon Black seeing as it was pretty much dead compared to yesterday according to my mate who was working as a rep.

Thanks to the 3DS coming out pretty soon, Nintendo has literally stopped giving a crap about the DS lite units used for the demo's. Seriously, these DS lite's were in pieces and they are in the condition they arrived in according to my mate. The bolts on the security harnesses were broken so it was impossible to secure them, so they were given double sided sticky tabs, and 2 fell of the harness onto the floor whilst I was there, which was about half an hour. The demo cartridges could have been stolen too, I had to restrain myself, but my mate was saying how the cartridges are more important than the DS's right now, including the Celebi data cartridge. That and he knew who I was and where I lived =\

Come on, you could have at least had them on DSi XL's Nintendo! You could have shifted those considering how cheap they are compared to the 3DS, that and it has the benefit of the largest screen.

One of the DS Lite's even had burn in. Seriously, it ran out of battery and the Nintendo DS logo on the top screen did not fade. Before I went out, he got it out the box so we could check and it was still there. I've never seen a DS with burn in before!

Good, lulzy event. Especially with the weird kid..

Edited by Debug Mode
Automerged Doublepost

I fiddle all I can. It works perfectly with Wii, PS3, 360 and PSP but not the stupid DS's.

U tried changing ur routers security settings? I had to lower mine to get my ds to connect.

Good, lulzy event. Especially with the weird kid..

This kid wouldn't have happened to be a short lad with glasses shouting very loudly in excitment sometime between 12 and 1?

This kid wouldn't have happened to be a short lad with glasses shouting very loudly in excitment sometime between 12 and 1?

Aaaahahahaha. Yes.

Highlight of the day never mind the 3DS, Celebi or quick blast on Black and White...

So funny.

Edited by Aneres11

YES. That's the fucker!

I got there at about 1, so he must have really trolled the shit out of the staff if he was there for that long

Also, Zorua's ability is fucking awesome. That's all I'm saying for those who don't know what it is, spoiler free due to how innovative it is.

YES. That's the fucker!

I got there at about 1, so he must have really trolled the shit out of the staff if he was there for that long

Also, Zorua's ability is fucking awesome. That's all I'm saying for those who don't know what it is, spoiler free due to how innovative it is.

I actually had to walk away from him as 2 potentially unfortunate events could've occured.

1. I would have died trying not to laugh at his strange, unnecessarily over excited behavior.

2. I would've punched him.

Still, these things are sent to test us.

YES. That's the fucker!

Aneres11 and i were standing just inside getting our celibii(s) and the first thing we heard was "OMG 3DS WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT????"

And i was behind him in a small que to have a go on the 3DS and he just wouldn't shut up! At one point i did laugh out loud and the GAME guy looked at me and laughed a bit as well!

I'm not sure on the time we were in there, thats why i gave a rough time we were in there, i might have looked at you and not even known it! haha

Okay, I got my Platinum friend code...

2793 6609 0504

Please post friend code so I can add it. If you've added it by 7pm tonight, I will be on at exactly 7pm tonight. Please wait atleast 5 mins, as it's likely I'll have wifi dongle issues (I usually do...)

mine is 4425 7594 2684

That's one word for it...

Yeah he was extremely excited about everything - and loud with it.

Lots of shoppers were looking at him in the store like 'wtf'.

He was pretty small with glasses on.

Funny though :laughing:

My mate working as Nintendo rep for the day had a laugh about it too. He was asking me about why Celebi was being used despite the fact it's an old Pokemon, so I was telling him why and the kid finished off the whole story for me.

I got as far as saying "There's an event which requires Celebi in HG/SS but when you transfer to black and wh-"

My mate working as Nintendo rep for the day had a laugh about it too. He was asking me about why Celebi was being used despite the fact it's an old Pokemon, so I was telling him why and the kid finished off the whole story for me.

I got as far as saying "There's an event which requires Celebi in HG/SS but when you transfer to black and wh-"

Haha. Yeah that's the little bas... :heh:

He was so excited - i'd hate to see him on launch day.

I overheard (well, it was difficult not to hear him), him saying that he hadn't pre-ordered a 3DS.

You just know that he's going to be doing the midnight launch and some poor poor people are gonna have to put up with that for the entire thing.

I'm glad I pre-ordered online now... lol.