N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

With the Vicinti event that'll be happening pretty much right from the start at launch, is it...

1 - a Wi-Fi event I can do from home like the Legendary trio at the moment, or is it location specific like the Celebi?

2 - I've read on Serebii.net that you receive a liberty pass which grant's you access to catch it....

* Is it Masterball worthy so like Mewtwo??

* Ho-oh / Lugia difficulty to catch so like tough battle, rip your hair out at the amount of pokeballs/ultraballs etc you use??

* or is it easy enough to snag with an Ultra ball or two?

Why 1am?.. Excessively early.

:( to get a train there in time...or spend £100 on a hotel I wont be in for long?

and at this rate I dont know if I want to go on my own ¬_¬ everyones so bloody poor/dont like pokemon/uni AND ITS SO ANNOYING!

no matter what anyone says its not safe for a unsavy town liver to go into the city at 5.30am all my myself....

GAME OXFORD STREET LAUNCH MEET SUGIMORI AND MASUDA

Im not working that day (OH GET THE FECK IN TIMING MY HOLIDAY) so who is planning to get a 1am train to London?

ME!

Very tempting... I'd love to meet the guys who were so instrumental in the direction of my life

Very tempting... I'd love to meet the guys who were so instrumental in the direction of my life

exactly that....also if you are saying you will be there and I can meet you too? :P lol

nah but I cant find anyone to go with me and its £40 I can put towards the DSi pokemon bundle =/ I just dont know

Well I don't know really. It's a bit expensive for such a thing. I doubt I'd have much one-on-one time with them. It's still tempting but maybe not feasible :/ But yeah, if I go you'd obviously meet me. Though I don't wear a "I own Serebii" t-shirt :p

you would be as popular as them :P

nah but I cant find anyone to go with me and its £40 I can put towards the DSi pokemon bundle =/ I just dont know

Ahh you getting it to?!

I have been wondering whether to go for the bundle (had my preorder in for aaaages but didnt know if to keep it or not!)

Does look good and i love me anything Pokemon or limited edition.

I have the red 25th anniversary DSi XL already and will be getting a 3ds at launch (hopefully) so a new console at this point seems silly when i will prob be using my XL for black and white...

Help me! :hmm:

Ahh you getting it to?!

I have been wondering whether to go for the bundle (had my preorder in for aaaages but didnt know if to keep it or not!)

Does look good and i love me anything Pokemon or limited edition.

I have the red 25th anniversary DSi XL already and will be getting a 3ds at launch (hopefully) so a new console at this point seems silly when i will prob be using my XL for black and white...

Help me! :hmm:

I feel the same. Im totally pissed off at this limited edition coming out as I already have all the handhelds and a 3DS on preorder, but I would hate myself if I didnt get the console bundle :( completley. Worked out I need about £100 more for the console as I was going to get black and white and strat guide, taking into account my discounts.

limited edition caused me to buy a £50 hoodie last night.....its amazing though lol

but yeah its really tough decicision espeically if you already have a DSi of some sorts, I use my black DSi for everything, the mario red one I let mum use cause the screens nice and big and her eyes are crap. Whats making me think twice is that you cant use the same club nintendo account on more then one handheld/console. So essentially £100 for a DSi I dont really know what to do with except take to events and show off? I would trade in my black DSi but I have some software on it and I have GAMEcare =/

:( so yeah its £100 more then I planned on spending, owh I dont know =/ I already put down my £10 deposit on a black one

I feel the same. Im totally pissed off at this limited edition coming out as I already have all the handhelds and a 3DS on preorder, but I would hate myself if I didnt get the console bundle :( completley. Worked out I need about £100 more for the console as I was going to get black and white and strat guide, taking into account my discounts.

limited edition caused me to buy a £50 hoodie last night.....its amazing though lol

but yeah its really tough decicision espeically if you already have a DSi of some sorts, I use my black DSi for everything, the mario red one I let mum use cause the screens nice and big and her eyes are crap. Whats making me think twice is that you cant use the same club nintendo account on more then one handheld/console. So essentially £100 for a DSi I dont really know what to do with except take to events and show off? I would trade in my black DSi but I have some software on it and I have GAMEcare =/

:( so yeah its £100 more then I planned on spending, owh I dont know =/ I already put down my £10 deposit on a black one

Hmm your dilemma seems much much more taxing than mine :hmm:

But i am in agreement with you that not buying it would make me really annoyed later on when you cant get them anywhere.

Again i'm with you in that i want a copy of black and white, and i want the strategy guide too.

Never bothered with strategy guides before, but lets face it - when i dont know anything about these new Pokemon - types, names etc, i'm gonna need some help!

It's annoying because i don't even like the normal sized DSi. It is my least favourite of all the DS's. The XL rules all i think :D and i would've been made up with a Pokemon DSi XL - but nevermind.

I still must buy it. We haven't really helped each other out here have we in this dilemma?! :laughing:

Never bothered with strategy guides before, but lets face it - when i dont know anything about these new Pokemon - types, names etc, i'm gonna need some help!

Not to discount the usefulness of Pokemon strategy guides but... Serebii?

Of course a guide is always useful when you're away from the PC but otherwise... ::shrug:

Of course a guide is always useful when you're away from the PC but otherwise... ::shrug:

Sometimes it's difficult to find quick answers that i know a strategy guide has though.

Plus the majority of my gaming is spent away from my PC as i don't tend to do the 2 at once :hmm:

Guides are useful nice maps, easier access to lists of equipments and artwork and pictures. And usually they are spoiler free if you follow the guide, you never know what you find on the Internet, including Serebii. I won't buy one from B/W but occasionally I buy for other RPGs.

ive been using the pokemon strat guides scince red and blue...when Nintendo Oficial Mag did one...

I like the maps and a birds eye overview on where things are like items etc.... and just walkthrough in genral

>_< but yeah I guess we dont NEED a pokemon dsi, with this econimy blah blah, I will totally regret not owning one >_>

Just found out that a local gamestore has a Celebi-event going on so I'm gonna get that little critter tomorrow.

Awww. Didn't get it as the shop wanted me to pre-order the game there in order to get Celebi but it's more expensive plus I'd have to cycle the 7 km to get the game.

Edited by MindFreak