N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 12

Haden

My report is horrible. 7+ and only three visible ones. My 19-6 with 15 in form and my best midfielder who had 16 had no increase. Three players dropped with one visible. My 19-6 dropped from 6.3 million to 4....

My xpert team and 10+ increase, 11 visible and no one dropped.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ho ho bitches, I had 9 visible changes and ....16 increases in total?

How do you get such a high change? Spending 1mil econ each week (i.e. all my money) plus 100% form for everyone doesn't do a great deal.

How do you get such a high change? Spending 1mil econ each week (i.e. all my money) plus 100% form for everyone doesn't do a great deal.

I have quite a few players with training cone for one, and for about the half the season (the first half) my forme was really good anyway.

+9 increase, no reduction. 8 visible changes. :)

Otto Sheldon is now an 11. I've never had a player with that skill.

Brian Little is struggling to go up to 7. I might sell him. VIP's can have him for 2m.

As for originals, I've still got Monington and Bond. But Nugent and McGrath have been in the squad for just over two years now.

I got an overall +9 change. Not bad really, i didn't really use all my fundage on training though. Everyone got a + next to their name except 2. My main keeper has gone up 1 skill point along with a few others inc 2 strikers, 3 midfielders and 2 defenders all gone up by 1 skill.

Still got my bargain defender. Bought for 3 mill, now worth just under 10 mill. And most of the players i bought in can make at least 700,000 - 1 million + if i sold them, which i'm not by the way. May sell one, not sure yet.

Not sure how that worked out Oddy, I guessed your guy, let you have 1 chance and had better generally skill compared to you.

Oh well, I guess that helped both our forms go up. Good game :)

Edd, be prepared, I'm after a win after that draw against Oddy :p

That's because you accepted this morning and I didn't have a chance to do me team! Argh! My plan of playing someone relatively 'easy' to ge tform up backfired!

I didn't expect it to be today, either. I excepted it thinking that it would happen on Friday. Although when I accepted it I noticed that it was today and could prepare.

Got a 20 6 for my yoth with 3 special qualities (excluding loyalty), which is great.

Was hoping for more in my change report, 9 increases with five visible changes and one detraction.

Expected more but happy with these changes.

Hey guys updating middle league up till the last game. Will do same for lower league tommorow. Will then have a final game report featuring all 3 leagues with awards to follow.

coca-cola-championship.jpg

And Silverdale does not wanna play 4-4-2 like everybody else,

And Blades does not wanna set playmakers like everybody else,

And Recall would not say that he feels fine like everybody else,

Cause the middle league is not like everybody else,

It's better than everybody else.

19th March games

DuDs Baggies 1-1 Emo Blades

Baggies and the Blades had to settle for a point each in a bad tempered and at times brutal match. In the first 70 minutes there were a lack of goals but 3 injuries and 5 yellow cards given. The game opened up after a irritable first half, Baggies opened the scoring as Elliot tore away from the Blades defense and slotted in a goal to make it 1-0 with 12 minutes left. However with just 3 minutes to go the Blades broke Baggies hearts and kept their league survival afloat by gaining a vital point. Heimdal ran past two defenders and chipped the ball over the goalie who came out to meet him. Baggies really wanted to win this game to put their promotion hopes in their hands they will now have to hope results go their way. As for Blades this could well be a vital point for them.

Madpool 0-0 Soap Box Utd

Another two teams that wanted a win were held to draws as Madpool vs Utd went to a 0-0 final. Both teams played 4-4-2 but their attacks really had no punch to them. Both teams were playing youths or not top tier skilled players in those positions and it really showed. Also frankly Utd didn't have one chance the entire game. While Madpool at least had 3 but their two 18 year old attackers failed to threaten the goal with them. Utd will be happy with this point like the Blades it may prove vital at the end, Madpool will be frustrated they played youth and got stung if it costs them promotion or not time will tell!

Dysonism F.C 1-0 Recall United

Dysonism leapt to the mantle of championship status and almost certainly condemned Recall United to relegation. However it was United who impressed in lots of ways, playing 5-3-2 they had a solid defense throughout. Not only this but they created 4 chance against only 2 for Dysonism. Just when United thought they might have gained a famous victory, Stenhold popped up turned his marker and lobbed a ball into the box. Twigg attached himself wrong footed the goalie and hit it into the bottom right hand corner. Dysonism are now assured to be playing in the top league where he will need to develop his youth alongside his superstars to survive. As for Recall he is sure to thrive and come back hopefully if relegation does occur.

Silverdale Hotpot 0-2 Tin Can Club

Tin Can Club won a huge clash of the promotion titans as they won a famous victory against Silverdale. Playing 4-5-1 Tin Can Club were dominant in midfield against Silverdales 4-3-3 formation. The result was a devastating 7 chances to 0 and 61% possession for Tin Can Club. Einersen put Tin Can Club ahead with a header after 14 minutes. Pall the 33 year old veteran midfielder who came on as a substitute hit in a powerful header to make it 2-0 just before half time. Silverdale's miserable day was complete as Andervi one of their midfield trio was sent off for a ridiculous sliding tackle in the 2nd half. Tin Can Club now look as if their promotion fate is in their hands. For Silverdale this was a bad loss they now need results to go their way to go up.

Analysis

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 0-2 Tin Can Club, Tin Can Club score a massive away victory against fellow promotion contenders Silverdale.

Turned on the Style Award: Tin Can Club, a huge amount of chances and possession a great achievement!

Player of the Day: Archibald Gentle, Tin Can Club, a great assist and superb defensive work.

23rd March games

Jaffa Munchers 0-3 Dysonism F.C

Emo Blades 0-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Tin Can Club 1-0 Soap Box Utd

Recall United 0-0 Madpool

Analysis

Most Important Result: Dysonism F.C, fully deserved champs 10 chances!

Turned on the Style Award: Tin Can Club, a huge amount of chances and possession a great achievement!

Player of the Day: Hannibal Stenholm, Dysonism F.C, was dominant in midfield and provided a great assist.

Edited by Haden

So here's the thing I'm confused about; do friendlies work in the same way as Form Training, or should I really be training my players before I have a friendly? Normally I've never thought about it...maybe that's why I'm in the bottom league!

So here's the thing I'm confused about; do friendlies work in the same way as Form Training, or should I really be training my players before I have a friendly? Normally I've never thought about it...maybe that's why I'm in the bottom league!

If your team does well, they will have good form after a game generally, which is why you play friendlies to help regain form. And also for the rivalries :p

(basically if you're defence does well, they should have improved form etc..)