Epic Game ~ 1 ~

ReZourceman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go;

PinkLadyFleshlight.jpg

Oh dear............. Made me chuckle a little. Not what i was after.

I'll go search for other people in the bulding.

*goes off to search*

Righteo, now that i have taken the glasses off, i can finally see. Wait for me!!!!!

What's in here?

*Opens supply cupboard*

Cube found a cupboard full of bandages, and grabbed some.

bandages1.jpg

What the hell is one of these doing in a hospital?

*opens gun cabinet*

Moogle was hallucinating. Perhaps he shouldn't be left alone.

Mundi and Jayseven climb the remaining stairs. All the doors they try seem to be locked. They reach the top but the door appears to be locked aswell. If only there was something that could get it open. The lock doesn't look too durable...

Elsewhere Dannyboy and Jimbob find the only remaining door that would open. Its a childrens ward. What they see disgusts them, with blood soaked sheets over the floor, and the whole ward looking as if chaos had struck it. What happened here?

Edited by ReZourceman

After having no luck finding anyone, i notice what appears to be a trail of pills heading futher up into the building. I keep rising using the staircases as far as i can go...

Eventually i find Jay and Mundi staring at a locked door. I tell them about the pills i followed upstairs... Jay loooks pissed, he hadn't been dropping them intentionally.

I'll go have a look at the stairs. There may be some that go down into the basement

*looks around the staircase*

I'll head down there.

Cube reached a barricaded door. This wouldn't budge for anything.

This lock looks easy too me

*attempts to ram the door*

Mundis attempt was close...it definitely moved. Just not enough weight and power to it. If only someone had something that could shift the lock....

Someone must have something. I'm sure we're not allowed to A-team the ward and turn a bed spring and some lightshades into a crowbar. If not an item, perhaps... an ability? This place has done something to us. I can feel it in my guts and my balls.

Not right now! God, no, I wouldn't do such a thing.

So we're allowed to share our abilities with each other. Perhaps we should read out our charts at the end of our beds?

Someone must have something. I'm sure we're not allowed to A-team the ward and turn a bed spring and some lightshades into a crowbar. If not an item, perhaps... an ability? This place has done something to us. I can feel it in my guts and my balls.

Not right now! God, no, I wouldn't do such a thing.

So we're allowed to share our abilities with each other. Perhaps we should read out our charts at the end of our beds?

You are yeah, its entirely upto you.

I'm gonna bash this shit down with my Studded Mace.

I was saving the action because I just don't trust Moogle... but looks like I have the key to get us out of here.

I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU MOOGLE.

EDIT: OH! One significant action per POST. For some reason I had it in my mind that it was per chapter.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000