Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage Against The Machine Xmas No. 1 2009

Are you talking to Jay or myself? I wasn't aware I couldn't post my agreement.

You.

You made your feelings clear 13, maybe 14, pages ago and have continued to do so. We get it. You hate the song. You hate the whole idea of Rage getting Xmas number one. This kind of campaign has jammed something incredibly large up your arse. We know.

You have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread. Your last post, like every other one of your posts, was a troll. Not only is it boring, it's actually annoying.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a loser.

I could show my true colours, but I stand out enough as it is by not having any piercings.

Just got my 8th copy. I've been pretty inventive too; used a wireless hotspot in Mcdonalds today to buy one using my credit card (first time i've ever used a credit card and it was for 99p haha).

Was it on the same account as what you've bought it off before?

That's a thing, someone said earlier not to buy more than 2[?] as it would seem suspicious, is that at the same time?

it's not that you aren't contributing anything that's RATM related, you are but it's just nothing positive, and you won't shut the fuck up about it. i'm sure you would be quick to remove people from your band aid thread if they trolled as much as you have been in this one.

so do us (the people that are actually insterested in this) a favour and go away.

Edited by or else you will DIE

That video is fucking genius. Where is the source video from?

it's not that you aren't contributing anything that's RATM related, you are but it's just nothing positive

I'm not but I am, and you don't like it. Fair enough :) Let's hug and forget about it.

i'm sure you would be quick to remove people from your band aid thread if they trolled as much as you have been in this one.

Not within my power.

I'll contribute something Rage Against The Machine related then. I do occasionally pretend to like the song if I'm in a place like Rock City surrounded by gothy people. I wouldn't want to seem like a outsider.

dude you don't know what goth or emo people are I'd wager.

why on earth would you want x factor to win this anyway?

Don't know if that's a joke question, I have no idea with you. Here's a hint either way,

T'was a serious question. I saw the word downfall referring to the 'downfall' of the X Factor song, which Hitler seemed a little disgruntled about.

dude you don't know what goth or emo people are I'd wager.

Most likely.

why on earth would you want x factor to win this anyway?

I didn't say that. At least I don't think I did...

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

there aren't really any besides those that have download charts...you'll see the real deal tomorrow.

I'll check it out. Although Joe's a nice kid and he is a good singer, I want RATM to be number 1, just in a hope that it is possible to see a Christmas Number 1 that isn't X Factor.

I could show my true colours, but I stand out enough as it is by not having any piercings.

Was it on the same account as what you've bought it off before?

That's a thing, someone said earlier not to buy more than 2[?] as it would seem suspicious, is that at the same time?

Different accounts :)