Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-E Band Aid 2009?

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't blaming you for it. :) I was blaming the people who backed out. I thought you meant that you only had 40% of the needed material, but if it's just the editing that needs to be done, it's going great!

Aye, it mainly be the editing shizzle. Always on my shoulders... Anyways, I need someone to do the following lines:

'Where nothing ever grows'

'No rain nor rivers flow'

If not I'll have to slam in my talents once more.

Aye, it mainly be the editing shizzle. Always on my shoulders... Anyways, I need someone to do the following lines:

'Where nothing ever grows'

'No rain nor rivers flow'

If not I'll have to slam in my talents once more.

I recorded the entire song for you. If you want, use that unless my voice isn't good enough :)

CAN ANYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED VIDEO SEND ME A PHOTO?! PLEASE. PREFERABLY CHRITMASSY.

Has anyone got videos of themselves?

I should be able to get the ones that were put on Youtube (Danny, Eenuh, Me, EEVIL Drumming) but anyone else?

Wanna forward to [email protected] and shoot me a PM or a wall post when you're done?

-----------

It is amazing. I can't believe we've done it. :D

Good job EEVIL. :)

Who sang at 49 seconds? "At Christmas Time, its hard, but when you're having funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It's so hard not to smile/chuckle when listening to eet.

I cracked a smile as well. I sat back, nodded my head and went "Genius!"

Also, I edited the background information of it so listeners would know about it. It's doesn't sound good so I'm hoping someone would edit it :)

Edited by Animal

I thought of an idea for the intro of the video if it isn't done. People would probably disagree but what if we did those OTT X Factor intros (parodised obviously) and then, in the E4 voiceover guy's voice, introduce "THE N...E...MASSIVE".........it was funny at the time

urgh that was bloody awful...but I loved it! think I sounded one of the best though lol :P

ERM one last last thing...like the blooper of me at the end mucking up....BRILLIANCE! glad I just batch sent you all the vids...

What lines did you do?!

I want to know who everyone was on the track! lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!